It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Magicians” Prove A Spiritual World Exists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP
I don't know. I did once ask my brother to ask me for forgiveness and he did not, and that was many years ago.

If they don't remember it, it might be confusing to them. Have you spoken to someone close to you about this? Your parents? A trusted friend? It might help the hurt and fear to talk to someone you feel safe talking to. Not on the net. Are you religious? Could you speak with a pastor or priest?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: QuinnP
I don't know. I did once ask my brother to ask me for forgiveness and he did not, and that was many years ago.

If they don't remember it, it might be confusing to them. Have you spoken to someone close to you about this? Your parents? A trusted friend? It might help the hurt and fear to talk to someone you feel safe talking to. Not on the net. Are you religious? Could you speak with a pastor or priest?

I am a very open person. What I tell you, stranger, I tell my closest friends. Do not imagine that if I have confided something here, I have not elsewhere.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I Have Not The Heart To Confide In Others That I Am Not Emotional As They Are.
I've Seen Many Days Wherein People Are Wrought With Overwhelming Emotions. Reasons Are Many... But I Am Not Moved. I Just Stand There In Silence. Pretending To Care. In My Short Time In This World... I Learned On My Own Not To Carry Emotions. They Have Simply Departed From Me. My Mind Is Free From Those Calamities. But... I Do Feel Much The Hate That Comes From Touchscreen Keyboard And Auotcorrect. Together... They Test My Patience. I Shall Soon Have My Revenge.........
Buahahahahahaaaaaaa....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

No hate. Just happy you are here.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: QuinnP

Well Said Laddy...
Happy To Be Here.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

You are far more patient and civil than me, sir.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join