It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my personal hypothesis why UFO sightings are less common. What's yours?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Great explanation. The first UFO ive seen hit that description, it was a huge object, entering slowly the atmosphere ( like a shooting star, but like 10x bigger and it took like 3-4 min of burning tail before i coudlnt see it anymore, and while it was entering the atmosphere, i saw 2 satellites (small flashy light) moving in the direction of where the object entered the atmosphere and both stop their motion at this exact spot. So yah, maybe it was interception, maybe it was to see what entered the atmosphere, all to all, satelittes where involved.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Nice try but...
So whats the SURFACE AREA of your pot noodle?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda

Nice try but...
So whats the SURFACE AREA of your pot noodle?

Is comprehension a problem to YOU

. Outside the site boundary RF field levels are usually unmeasurable without using sophisticated equipment

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

can be knocked out by something that could just about heat a pot noodle

And where did you say your pot noodle was outside of the radar's beamwidth and in the 'boundary RF field'?
I suppose if you read and COMPREHENDED (that is read and understood BTW) your quoted example from the WHO...

Military radars are numerous and vary from very large installations, which have large peak (1 MW or greater) and average powers (kW), to small military fire control radars, typically found on aircraft. Large size radars often evoke concern in communities living around them. However, because its power is radiated over a large surface area, the power densities associated with these systems vary between 10 and 100 W/m2 within the site boundary. Outside the site boundary RF field levels are usually unmeasurable without using sophisticated equipment. However, small military fire control radars on aircraft can be hazardous to ground personnel. These units have relatively high average powers (kW) and small area antennas, making it possible to have power densities up to 10 kW/m2. Members of the general public would not be exposed to these emissions because during ground testing of radars access to these areas by all personnel is prohibited.

Power densities vs surface areas within the beamwidth etc
Pot noodle cooked dude.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

Are you a clown are the ufo flying a few feet in front of the radar

RE READ THE LAST FEW LINES IN THE TXT .

edit on 29-4-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Do you mean this?

Members of the general public would not be exposed to these emissions because during ground testing of radars access to these areas by all personnel is prohibited.

So now we are talking about 'members of the general public'?

are the ufo flying a few feet in front of the radar

Or is it UFO's
And here I was thinking you were talking about pot noodles vs radar
I would suggest you try more of your noodles and a bit less of the pot... might keep your focus.
Don't have to be a clown to keep simpletons entertained.
edit on C2016vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 22 May 2016 05:25:17 -050031AM5America/Chicago5 by CovertAgenda because: add

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The Reality

That Earth is being visited by those whose origin is beyond its confines... And that individuals who are smarter and more reliable than you have attested to it. Now don't take offense to this...I mean no insult by it, I'm just being honest. I am speaking about those who are indeed just that.
Aside from that besides the curiosity and wishing to know the truth... It would be very unhealthy for most individuals to actually know...
This has been decided for you, for now...
Conditioning of the masses has begun a long time ago. Sadly so many wish to pervert the truth and make false claims create ficticious visuals or are mistaken by assuming other things are unexplainable which to their minds I guess would be correct.
But none of these things is helping the conditioning process. And on top of that a full picture is had by none. The simple fact is these things are beyond us technologically and spiritually for this reason they are beyond us mentally.
The capabilities the visitors present break laws which form reality and those which bind the Universe. Its just as impossible for some of you to believe in as God. A large percentage of people can't even understand themselves let alone other people. Yet assume to know the truth of that well beyond them. This is further proof the masses are not ready for the reality of reality. I'm not talking about the truths we are fed as per the conditioning that is ongoing. I am talking about a full lifting of the veil to remove all doubt from the mind of any with real proof.
Suppose mankind has even been given information from these visitors if you will. Warnings given about things like nuclear devices and partial accelerators.
Now that mankind knows a very smart fellow was correct and that gravity is a wave. Take the time to consider the implications the waves caused by nuclear bombs present. As for partial accelerators consider the things said to be created and the forces they would impart and do not forget to consider laws of attraction. Think about the Earths core playing a part in this and what exciting it would do.
Now go watch some YouTube videos about the natural disasters we see occouring around the Earth daily.
Proof those who hold the truth in secrecy from you themselves are unworthy of this information. For you see these visitors have given warnings about these very things.
It is a multifaceted problem though... It's not just that we are not ready those who could provide the answers are afraid. They are afraid to loose the very power they possess over you also.
Of course what I have said does not matter... Because this will continue until mankind is so intelligent we realize how stupid we are...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
PREFERRED GENETIC STICKY SEGMENTS ARE STICKING

This is just my theory, but could it be that a preferred genetic make up has finally been achieved by our alien friends? Perhaps in the future we will be needing some sticky segments returned what with existing GMO food and potential genetic synthesizing that may wreck yet unrealized devastation.

dna-explained.com...
edit on 22-5-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel

I used to think that after the turn of the century they went down to Argentina and then eventually back up into space and lost interest in our planet because they had committed enough sufficient studies on the organisms existing here. Then shortly within the not so distant past, I realized that we were undergoing a genuine and legitimate UFO wave. So amazing, that not too long ago I would have been like you thinking that they are no longer here.
edit on 22-5-2016 by UFOdanger because: too wordy

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
It's imaginative...

My theory is that (which is the common belief) at least 95% of sightings are explainable, and mundane things, and that the other 5% currently falls into the unknown and inexplicable, however that doesn't immediately equate to alien visitation, or anything extreme for that matter..

Fuzzy videos and imagination can do wonders though..

Have you seen anything for yourself?

It is hard to distinguish, because they seem to be far more intelligent than us. otherwise It would simply be a balloon in the air.
edit on 22-5-2016 by UFOdanger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
My theory on the reason there seem to be less UFO sighting is that nobody looks at the sky anymore.

I have spent countless hours riding a bicycle at night in Florida, where the landscape is flat and one can see from horizon to horizon almost always...

I saw all kinds of weird #.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

No offense meant to anyone, just an observation by an uncouth Aussie.

Why the hell doesn't any of the advanced mobs of aliens and ascended masters get off their collective arses and give us a hand down here?

If I saw my neighbor was injured, I would help him. If a kitten was abandoned on the side of the road in the rain, I would take it home.

Not to intervene would (probably) be criminal.

A way to clean up Fukushima fallout would be nice please . . . .

Apologies for my being overly abrupt in my wording.
edit on 23-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: added apology at end

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

While our technology has advanced over the decades, their's have advanced a thousand-fold. One word: cloaking. Believe me, they're there, we just don't see them with our primitive eyesight and technology.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I doubt there's any little green men. If there were we would have seen them by now. So we see the odd ufo but it could be anything. There not flying saucer necessarily. Like maybe the blips are just messages being sent between spiritual beings. We seem to think they're automatically some kind of space craft. They're not. They're most likely nothing well understand or are worth worrying about. And definitely not any kind of green men or startrek.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

You know i heard an interesting thing on some talk on YT the other day.Cannot remember which vid it was,i think it was said by a speaker one of the UPARS vids.Somebody put forth the idea that some of those strange+unexplained lights going through the sky could be merkabas,light bodies.Idk much about merkabas,but it was an interesting idea anyway.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

While our technology has advanced over the decades, their's have advanced a thousand-fold. One word: cloaking. Believe me, they're there, we just don't see them with our primitive eyesight and technology.

This is feasible, after all even we can do it.

St Andrew's University in the UK took this a step further towards a Harry Potter-style invisibility cloak by rendering metamaterial into a flexible film that could enwrap an object while bending light around it.

www.army-technology.com...

Another theory, is with everyone having a camera in their reach, perhaps the UFO craft cloaking is on 24/7.
edit on 23-5-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Close IMO. Jack Parsons and L Ron Hubbard practiced some conjuring magic in and around 1947. Even Crowley who inspired them disapproved. This was done in the area of Hells Gate California and is why that place is what it is. Their efforts opened a portal to another dimension from which the demons came. Think 1947 Roswell. Look up Crowley's Lam from way earlier. Look familiar? One reason I think this is true and those entities are demonic, is when I was younger a had somewhat of an encounter. It was at a place where one of my friends had the encounter before. It was at night, and there were three of us. The friend who had the encounter was in the back seat, not paying any attention to where we were going. Once he realized where we were he freaked out and was terrified and demanded we leave. Me and the other friend say fine, but we all got out to piss first. We were all standing right by the car when I looked up and noticed through the tree canopy, an object with lights right over the top of the trees was covering the entire area. I called attention to it and my friend start to freak out again. We jumped in and sped away. The oddest thing about this is, we were in an old grave yard. Now why would alien being travel light years to hang out at an old cemetery? I don't think that's the case, IMO, probably some ritual happened there. My friend refused to tell me what he had seen for many years. About 25 years later, after not seeing him for about 20 years, I asked him again and he finally told me. He said it was either a demon or alien, standing about 10 ft from him. Its eyes glowed red and its body was so dark he could not determine any features other than its outline.
There are also cases of people conjuring UFOs. UFOs are often associated with cults. a reply to: Kandinsky

edit on 23-5-2016 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The bad alien driver theory:

The aliens are such fantastically inept drivers that they crash into almost every planet they stumble upon. This might not have been a problem (after all they can't ALL crash right?) had it not been for the invention of really cheap, badly made ufo's sometime in the early noughties.
Given the amount of planets and vehicles then available for their suicidal behaviour, all adult (and quite a lot of teenagers too) aliens were wiped out over a period of about six weeks. An event which is now known throughout the galaxy as: The Big Crash.
This conveniently coincided with the rise of the internets on planet Earth; resulting in the coincidental release of a multitude of cgi based videos at precisely the same time as the actual phenomenon stopped occurring. Some detect a certain irony to this.
All sensible planetary systems have adopted a law prohibiting wilful use of interplanetary/interstellar vehicles with the exception of planet Earth, where an allowance has been made for the forevermen because they are just plain nice, apparently.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I agree with mbkennel and teotwawkiaiff.

Earlier drives were singilar and less stable.

Due to being less stable they were also easy victims to things that could destabilize the drive componants.

For instance if you took a test mass (your old school disc for instance) surrounded it in a plasma which you intend to use as a EM resonant cavity to encapsulate your test mass, and if you finely tune the resonance to match something so that a very special effect occures (or maybe fails to) .....and then you blast said carfully finessed and tuned plasma with radar waves. Especially of the long wavelengths. You might disrupt said EM resonant plasma cavity, effect goes away and down goes the craft.

Now to stop that sort of thing from happening you might want to try another less susceptible method.

First agenda stop the damned discs from spinning on their axis uncontrollably and fluttering like a falling leaf in the wind.

See when you have something like a field rotating very quickly it tends to have counter rotation on the perimiter with its environment. Think of it like a gear. The other gear it interacts with will rotate in the opposite direction. Makes the object begin to annoyingly spin. Sorta makes your ufo look like dopey spinning like a top.

Putting two of these rotating fields next to each other will make things worse. They, with a common virtual gear (the counter rotation) in between the two will make them orbit around each other and be a major pain in the ass.

Make two counter rotating fields superpositioned will help but probably still not as desirably stable as they would want. Youre still going to spin.

But, put three rotating fields (all rotating the same way) in a triangular configuration you lock each other in place. There is no uncontrolled rotation. Very stable. Hence the evolution to the triangular platform. So theres one part of the evolution.

Instead of matching this undisclosed something which can have undesirable and dangerous side effects often turning the crew to frappe. Although, what it allows would put the ncc 1701 to shame in a race to the next star system. Perhaps they can go a different route to keep things safer.

Use same plasma em resonant cavity with the test mass inside and use a soliton polarized laser to keep the field tuned and finessed and adaptable to sudden changes in the field like say due to encountering various external microwave sources.

The laser can with good computational assistance adapt to correct the fields response to external stimuli dynamically enough to keep the field relatively stable.

The laser would ideally be in a low wavelength of light near infrared (like a deep red light on the bottom of triangle ufos?)

This is for two reasons. The above mentioned soliton to stabilize and finely tune the em field inside said plasma resonant cavity. But, also to in conjuction with the three rotating dohickys on the corners and signals mixing techniques exploiting a relationship between signal noise , Heisenbergs uncertainty principle and Planck freauency to phase relationship principles you can (again with say a bose Einstein condensate or super conductors) drop below the noise threshold into unseen depths thus perturbing the metrics of the vacuum. Digging a hole the universe doesnt like, getting all negative about its situation. The side effect allows everything within the cavity, test mass included, to reduce mass, inertia and all those good things but without killing your crew. Cant go to ludicrous speed like in the earlier system (although maybe the same drive can operate in either configuration) but its more than enough and plenty fast.

Making the strength of this field shapable one can create a gradient squirting the vehicle in a chosen direction.

So less crashes due to drive evolution. This newer approach is less brute force and more finess hence less obvious plasma glowing like a beacon around vehicle. Its still there, just in less obvious wavelengths to our eyes and not needing to be so brutally strong and bright. So less people notice.

Speaking of not noticing they got something freaky for that that also helps drastically reduce people from noticing. Its not perfect though and vulnerable to various innocent things I wont go into.

The three thingamajigs that make up the triangles corners. That glow is harder to reduce since the glow is cherenkov in nature which happens when you perturb your playspace. heck perhaps even due in part to potential tachyon condesation where the fields are the most intense. (Right next to the drives)

At least thats one hypothesis as to why there were originally often downed daucers. Why we dont see saucers that often. Why we see triangles more often. Why they arent always that easy to see.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hey Kev, you know you bring up an interesting point about thought generated objects. Not sure what the mechanism is behind it but from monks meditating tulpas, to profit yahweh summoning ufos , to elementals theres some sort of phenomena going on.

Could be totally different phenomena from actual military vehicles people think are ufos. (Which I believe exist. ) and due to the individuals wants or thoughts manifests as a ufo, or a fairy, or a boogieman, or anything else.

So far im unsuccessfully experimenting with conjuring up a catwoman tulpa....but im trying.
edit on 23-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join