It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my personal hypothesis why UFO sightings are less common. What's yours?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Just had to lay it out and thought it would be funny that you guys expressed yourself on that matter.
Please here are the requirements:
A title and a short (max 5 lines) developement.
Could be fun!

- The Dissection: most sightings were of our own. Let's say probably from reverse engeneering on genuine exotic tech following crashes that were way more exceptionnal. Beginnings were chaotic. We tried different blendings of sources of energy and it was messy. Lots of witnesses, bloopers, actual physical evidences, people left burnt, irradiated... with time and exponentially rapid evolution of techs we eventually mastered it and managed to be less exposed and focuse ourselves on "the aim" .

- The Analog and the Digital: they are all alien and at the age of the digital era when your clock was full of clicking metallic wheels they could have fun! Their systems, some of them were close to animal senses. Waves, frequencies... think whales.
When we started developing new technologies it didn't really do it for them. They started crashing all over the place. All the radar waves, the micro-waves, all the frequencies. It went quite fast. We made the link, we used that and developed it to our own (someone own's) interest. Earth has become danger territory for many.

- The Deal: they are mostly exotic and we managed to cut a deal with them. And the greed, the dark nature, the power mongering sid eof our human nature took over. We are all but puppets living in a world of a complexity only few could imagine. We are the flat, 2D, paper-people. Benevolents walked away saddened, Ill-intentioned flooded and cut deals. The breeding, the biological evolution, the "peaceful invasion within".

- The Dimensions: the others have evolved faster than we have. The others being our brothers, our cousins, our neighbours within. The ones living in the intertwone dimension. Like if two micron thin 2D plans floating in space would cross and intersect on one axis. This axis is the portal. They were faster to understand and have now the upper hand.

WHAT'S YOUR THEORY ATS ?!?

edit on 25-4-2016 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2016 by Logiciel because: orthographe je suis frenchy!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel

It's imaginative...

My theory is that (which is the common belief) at least 95% of sightings are explainable, and mundane things, and that the other 5% currently falls into the unknown and inexplicable, however that doesn't immediately equate to alien visitation, or anything extreme for that matter..

Fuzzy videos and imagination can do wonders though..
edit on 25-4-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Or maybe the government psyop is getting old and all they can do to perpetuate the meme is by hiring washed up musicians.

edit on 25-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logiciel
WHAT'S YOUR THEORY ATS ?!?

Most of the sightings of the 90s/2000s were wishful thinking from people. Just like # like channeling and 2012. Now with everyone having a camera on their phones, it's much easier to see how fake most of these claims are.

There were few genuine UFO sightings. There are still few.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The Mischievous - Racing through our skies like pranksters at a children's Halloween party. Scaring the kids with howls and masks before leaving the building. Roaring away full of laughter whilst the kids argued whether they'd been pranked or haunted.

The Analogue Collectors - Copying species and transferring them to infant worlds to perpetuate sentient life in the universe. When the ships are full of fauna and flora, they set a course to a Goldilocks world and set them down. All they leave behind are the myths and legends of visitors and lights in the night skies.

edit on 4.25.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I have to agree with this and perhaps the notion that people see things they cannot explain, but fail or won't report them perhaps due to ridicule or the sighting is just mundane as mentioned.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hell's Effluvia- Trinity bomb tests cause a rupture to the plumbing of Hell and the spirits of the dead seep out. Like dogs after a bath, they race joyously through the World of Man and enjoy the feel of fresh air through their metaphorically smouldering hair. Angelic clean-up teams take 30 years to round them up and put 'em back before fixing the rupture. All is as it should be again.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Who the heck knows. I've seen a handful of odd things so I don't think they're necessarily not showing themselves. Combined with millions of reports some of which are from highly credible people, I'd wager that there is plenty of woo woo # going on.

If you've never had your own experience though, it can be hard to relate to the subject matter and actually consider the hypothesis that e.t. are here and real.

:::::::

A black orb about 20 feet in diameter tracking a plane. 10 witnesses.

A blue object that was silent and rapidly increased altitude and appeared to redshift at the moment that It disappeared. 3 witnesses.

10 orange orbs flying over the ocean which all disappeared in the same point. Couldn't have been Chinese lanterns as it was far out over the ocean. 30+ witnesses

A low flying triangular craft that had a visible cockpit and, hovered and moved at low speed, and made a low pitched whirring sound. 2 witnesses

edit on 25-4-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
Hell's Effluvia- Trinity bomb tests cause a rupture to the plumbing of Hell and the spirits of the dead seep out. Like dogs after a bath, they race joyously through the World of Man and enjoy the feel of fresh air through their metaphorically smouldering hair. Angelic clean-up teams take 30 years to round them up and put 'em back before fixing the rupture. All is as it should be again.

My goodness. Sounds like a Doom series plot.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

originally posted by: Kandinsky

My goodness. Sounds like a Doom series plot.

I should probably edit my post and add a couple of © © © before Hollywood snaffle it up as a summer blockbuster

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Shift in tactics.

The physical ones got what they wanted and are laying low because they have hostages and are cosy in a few places The non-physical ones got what they wanted and are now culturally subversive and are cosy in a few places. Plan is to cause trouble globally and then wait until last minute stepping in to "save us" when no choice left. People are also quietly fighting them on physical and non-physical levels and beginning to win.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I think it was the advent of mobile phones.

Before the mobile phone era it was very easy for people to say they saw something, but now? You see something, why not take video footage with your mobile?

There's no excuse anymore not to have good quality footage of a sighting.

So it's weeded out a lot of the quacks I think. Which has resulted in the drop.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
"They" are a part of a cosmology and ecology vastly larger than the most enlightened human can begin to understand. Labels like "religion" and "spirituality" barely scratch the veneer of what "they" are, what *we* are and how everything interrelates. Science and technology are a tangible abstract rather than an absolute study of the unknown, but we are making progress in using this force to bring humanity to a place where we can start to map the unmappable.

There is however a concerted effort by a group of people to keep us in our terrarium, to hide our potential and obscure our true state of being from even ourselves. This effort is more than technological, it's an attack on ideas, on belief, on thought and reason. The aim is literally to hide us from ourselves in a cage of mirrors and it all began around 2000 years ago, perhaps because of a clairvoyant vision of the future and what people can achieve when all their basic needs are catered for and knowledge is freely given to any who would ask. Those who freed themselves were written out of history with great fervor; libraries were burned, saints were executed, gods driven to ground and native cultures all but exterminated.

But the waters are only muddied for a short time and the river will always flow.
"They", those unnamable things, watch with mild amusement, but also wait for our eventual return to their worlds and beyond. They tease and prod, sometimes hurt or even kidnap us; so blinded are we that we call them angels and monsters, aliens and demons, when they are really just a part of us calling out from the starry night sky; their words echo through our lives and dreams.
"Do not forget us."

There, fiction.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz
I think mobile phones etc may be cause, but more along the lines of microwaves....
According to some of the hypothesis out there, the early high power radar systems (micro-wavelengths) mucked about with their guidance/control/propulsion.... hence potential crashes like Roswell etc...
Now we have cell towers spreading out a microwave 'shield', maybe for our control, maybe as a deterrent.
Kind of mutually exclusive... cell phones and the associated equipment, and built in cameras and monitoring devices, and UFO's staying away.
I wonder if sightings have remained constant in no-phone countries/areas (if there is such a place anymore)...
Or just that the psyops has run its course....

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

hehe who in the univers would want to perpetuate our race

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

"good quality footage of a sighting"... that's a bit ambitious I would say... my xphone couldn't record a fly shagging a turd 5 cm from it.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Think about it logicaly for a minute, if you were an alien, part of a society or group of cultures that have risen above differences and can traverse galaxy's like we travel to work. coming to this planet would be like breaking down in the deep south, and hearing banjo's and squeel like a pig boi'.
i can guarentee an alien would much rather hide in their spaceship with the cloaking device on and wait for roadside assistance than ask for help, infact in the alien travelers guide it's probably stressed in big bold lettering.
DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE WILDLIFE
afterall take a look at this:-
language warning.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logiciel
a reply to: Kandinsky

hehe who in the univers would want to perpetuate our race

Our microbial overlords of course!!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I agree with most of this and Whatsthisthen's post.

New Sheriff In Town:
I think it takes them longer to get here than we suspect. Was reading Cliff Stone's AMA and back in 2009 he mentioned
some would be sending a probe/returning in 2016. That Asteroid 1991 wasn't an asteroid. SO! That said I think we get visited by more than one type, and just like in MIB, the rest of the vermin are scattering before the big guns arrive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join