It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Know About Somatids?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Help me to understand these Somatids. This is all I know about them, what are you thoughts about Somatids.

Somatids in dormant form, they are a very tiny, extremely hard Apatite crystal that it is very difficult to cut with a diamond knife. They are resistant to all acids, and withstand extremely high carbonizing temperatures and extreme levels of radiation.

Somatids are tiny bodies that exist in the blood and fluids of all living things, plant and animal. They are part of an up to now, completely unidentified biological system in all living things. They can only be viewed in live blood, not dead or stained blood, which is the normal route for studying blood. They are always vibrating, and have an electronegative repulsion. Without Somatids cell division does not occur. You cannot live without them.

They are not cells and do not contain DNA or any kind of genetic material. But they seem to carry information. After death, all somatids present in the blood at that time will process to their macrocycle bringing the body into its basic elements (dust). The greenish mycelium on the surface of the dead body is the somatids in action. The decaying process of the body is caused by the polymorphism of somatids.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: newnature1
Help me to understand these Somatids.

Every single source about somatids is from some shady website selling snake oil treatments or conspiracy books.

I'm going to guess it's bullsh*t.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: newnature1

Hmmm...

Perhaps the Fragile Earth forum would be a better suit for this thread, or perhaps the Medical Issues forum?

In any case, these sound like fascinating things, I must say! I wish I knew more of them. Have you any links?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SugarDaddy

Every single source about somatids is from some shady website selling snake oil treatments or conspiracy books.

A violent controversy took place in France between the illustrious Louis Pasteur and Antoine Bechamp, a noted professor of physics, toxicology, medical chemistry, and biochemistry. Bechamp’s work led him to discover ‘microzymas’ (tiny ferments) which were characterized by a host of small bodies in his fermenting solutions. Bechamp came to the conclusion that these microzymas were more basic to life than cells. This caused Bechamp to champion the idea that the cause for disease lay within the body. Pasteur’s germ theory held that the cause came from without. Pasteur’s outspokenness helped the germ theory won out and dominate medical philosophy for the past century. Looks like there is more money to be made in germ theory. I see the bull, but there is something more to these Somatids.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Hmmm...

Perhaps the Fragile Earth forum would be a better suit for this thread, or perhaps the Medical Issues forum?

In any case, these sound like fascinating things, I must say! I wish I knew more of them. Have you any links?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

As far as I can tell, Somatids are the fantastic creation of a single person, Gaston Naessens.

There is no scientific evidence that Somatids exist.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Hmmm...

These somatids could be tied to the bible, they seem to carry information. Gaston Naessen www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

These somatids could be tied to the bible, they seem to carry information. Gaston Naessen www.youtube.com...

Since when is the Bible a biology book?

Also yeah, Gaston Naessen. As said in this thread he is the only one to claim somatids exists. Coincidentally he was also charged with illegal practicing of a medical profession, and selling his snake oil product which is considered a fraud.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

A violent controversy took place in France between the illustrious Louis Pasteur and Antoine Bechamp, a noted professor of physics, toxicology, medical chemistry, and biochemistry. Bechamp’s work led him to discover ‘microzymas’ (tiny ferments) which were characterized by a host of small bodies in his fermenting solutions. Bechamp came to the conclusion that these microzymas were more basic to life than cells. This caused Bechamp to champion the idea that the cause for disease lay within the body. Pasteur’s germ theory held that the cause came from without. Pasteur’s outspokenness helped the germ theory won out and dominate medical philosophy for the past century. Looks like there is more money to be made in germ theory. I see the bull, but there is something more to these Somatids.

I would think that in the subsequent 200 years microscopy and technology have progressed and that if microzymas, as described by Bechamp, existed, we would know of them.

We do know of many chemical agents, prions and virii which may superficially appear to have features something like Bechamps microzymas, but they are different in numerous ways.

It makes no sense to get worried about the actions of entirely undetectable and therefore theoretical pathogens. There are enough real detectable pathogens that we must apply our will and science to overcome.

edit on 25/4/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Also yeah, Gaston Naessen. As said in this thread he is the only one to claim somatids exists. Coincidentally he was also charged with illegal practicing of a medical profession, and selling his snake oil product which is considered a fraud.

Could account for why people lived over 800 years in the bible?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I would think that in the subsequent 200 years microscopy and technology have progressed and that if microzymas, as described by Bechamp, existed, we would know of them.

We do know of many chemical agents, prions and virii which may superficially appear to have features something like Bechamps microzymas, but they are different in numerous ways.

It makes no sense to get worried about the actions of entirely undetectable and therefore theoretical pathogens. There are enough real detectable pathogens that we must apply our will and science to overcome.

Without Somatids cell division does not occur. You cannot live without them. www.youtube.com... Our body is a machine.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Oh so you are not aware of things called myths?

Or do you also believe the earth is 6000 years old?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

How? Please explain your reasoning.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Without Somatids cell division does not occur. You cannot live without them. www.youtube.com... Our body is a machine.

That's not what we call a fact or a proof.

It's a baseless assumption.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I don't believe in midichlorians, either.

I see no reason why some unexplained mechanism is required. Everything from the polymerase division of DNA, transcription, cell meiosis, metabolism and a hundred other biochemical mechanisms are described and sufficient to explain cell division.

edit on 25/4/2016 by chr0naut because: my spelling sucks tonight!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Oh so you are not aware of things called myths?

Or do you also believe the earth is 6000 years old?

The earth was created long before Genesis. What would it take to create a earth? The earth's core would have to be created. The plates that float on top of the core would have to be created. Would God create water, or wait for the earth to form itself and then put water on it?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Our bodies are machines, so somatids could programed. They are not cells and do not contain DNA or any kind of genetic material. But they seem to carry information. After death, all somatids present in the blood at that time will process to their macrocycle bringing the body into its basic elements (dust). The greenish mycelium on the surface of the dead body is the somatids in action. The decaying process of the body is caused by the polymorphism of somatids.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

so somatids could programed.

The same could be said of virii, bacteria and cells. You don't need to invoke "somatids" to claim we can reprogram life.

We already do it on a daily basis.

Also your post didn't address Chronaut's question

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The earth was created long before Genesis.

So not everything in the Bible is to be understood literally.

Like those 800 years old people for example.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Our bodies are machines, so somatids could programed. They are not cells and do not contain DNA or any kind of genetic material. But they seem to carry information. After death, all somatids present in the blood at that time will process to their macrocycle bringing the body into its basic elements (dust). The greenish mycelium on the surface of the dead body is the somatids in action. The decaying process of the body is caused by the polymorphism of somatids.

If we cannot identify somatids (even under electron microscopy and atomic assay), how could anyone determine that they carry information? Also, I am unclear on the nature of the information which they carry (is boolean, number based, digital or analogue? Is it encoded - and if so, with what sort?). To be able to describe somatids as information carriers, surely, we at least must know what sort of information they carry?

If there are macro cycles in the somatids, it implies that there must be other cycles. What are these other cycles? How do we know they even exist if we cannot identify the somatids themselves? Sounds like the old "epicyles", happening again, this time without metrics.

Dead cells cease to metabolize. This means that internal and external structures do not repair or reproduce. Under even mild biological attack, the walls of dead cells break down allowing pathogenic repurposing of the raw materials. Again, apoptosis, necroptosis and the processes of decay are clearly explained and do not require any unknown magic ingredient.

Mycellium is a fungus and is not a component of necrosis (unless a fungal spore source is present and the necrotic tissue provides the right conditions for fungal bloom). Surely if somatids are a requirement of cell division, they would be present in every case of necrosis, being intrinsic in the cell, not just external fungal bloom.

The "polymorphism of of somatids" is a 'sciency' sounding term but is a vague way of saying that they appear in different ways. The 'ways somatids may appear' are completely undefined and so the phrase on its own is rather empty from a true scientific standpoint. Since there also seems to be a deficit in ANY appearance of somatids, it is also rather a semantic stretch to describe this non-appearance in any way as polymorphic!

edit on 25/4/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join