It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just In - Cruz, Kasich Campaigns Announce Collaboration To Deny Trump Delegates...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
If their deviant little scheme works I will vote a straight Democratic establishment ticket until I die just to expedite the fall of this corrupt government.

Rip the band aid off and bring on the inevitable collapse if anyone but Trump is the GOP representative.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

News on Breitbart today that the GOP turnout in these primaries is up a whopping 60%. It's crazy that the GOP are turning their back on these voters, It's true that some of the increase will not be for Trump, but he is no doubt the driver of even the percentage increase driven by 'not Trump'. You would think the GOP would be doing everything they could to consolidate the extra support. Makes one wonder whether the GOP and DEMs are even that separate in the first place...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's crazy that the GOP are turning their back on these voters.

Makes one wonder whether the GOP and DEMs are even that separate in the first place...

And suicidal for the GOP establishment, IMHO, on your first point.

I have had no doubt for a long time that the 'establishment' of both parties are a different side of a 2 headed coin.
They have the same goals.
Just look at Koch going for Hillary.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Its because they can't have their system exposed at all cost.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here's more on the latest Clinton vs Trump poll, with Clinton's lead within the margin or error.

Trump vs Clinton - down to 3 point Clinton lead, within margin of error

The poll is from George Washington University and has been included in the Real Clear politics Averages.
edit on 25/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Makes one wonder whether the GOP and DEMs are even that separate in the first place...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
If their deviant little scheme works I will vote a straight Democratic establishment ticket until I die just to expedite the fall of this corrupt government.

Rip the band aid off and bring on the inevitable collapse if anyone but Trump is the GOP representative.

The Cruz-Kasich scheme is falling apart already, LOL!
Ref: www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Kasich is now asking voters in Indiana to vote for him after all.
Cruz and Kasich are all over the place and in a complete panic.

Can't stump the Trump!
edit on -050001pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Desperate acts of losers.

I guess Kasich's act of play nice and not getting into dirty politics was a lie.

This almost makes me want to vote for Bernie.

Almost.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: stosh64

The Cruz-Kasich scheme is falling apart already, LOL!
Ref: www.msn.com...

I feel so bad for those establishment guys and the GOP......not. I guaranty this alliance will turn disastrous and become one big clusterf#ck.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting article. The comments on that article are interesting too.

What a mess the GOP has made of their opportunity to expand their base.
They are never going to recover from this.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This desperation ploy couldn't have been scripted better if Trump et al had designed it. I can't imagine how this will work for the voters. Oh, you're telling me I should vote for you?

This is going to look even MORE like Trump is the anti-status-quo to the voters. The "machine" is trying to slant the election contrary to the rules and integrity itself. How could Cruz and Kasich possibly thing this would work in their favor??? As a secret pact, maybe, but once it became public knowledge?? Insane.

There truly is no bad press for Trump. Every time he is struck he grows.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
These guys are trying to do a screw job on the voters and they don't even care anymore, it's just full on panic mode at this point.

Judging from some of the top comments on their social media pages, even some of their supporters are starting to get tired of dirty politics.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
list of challenges trump cannot overcome

debate moderators
citizen protestors
the colorado caucus rules
ted cruz and john kasich

anybody think putin wouldn't lead this guy around by his nose ?

lol

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I don't have a dog in this race, being not able to vote in the U.S. elections.

Me! Ask me!!! Yes, I don't think Putin would lead Trump around by his nose. Y'see....... both the democrats and republicans are afraid of Trump. Why? Because he isn't paid for and therefore can't be controlled. It's just that simple. I think the rest of the world hopes Trump isn't elected the President, for the same reasons. He's a wildcard. He isn't going to make threats and then fall back on them.

I think Putin would far more prefer someone more malleable. Someone who is paid for.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting article. The comments on that article are interesting too.

What a mess the GOP has made of their opportunity to expand their base.
They are never going to recover from this.

It's too bad the American political system only allows a Democrat or Republican to be President. There is the "Independent" label, but he/she would never been certified as President, even if that person got 90% of the popular vote. Trump is right..the entire political process needs to be changed...just like Obamacare needs to be changed.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I have noticed that the anti-Trump posts are far less vocal on these boards these days. Yes there are still a few of the die hard posters that continue with insults towards Trump and his supporters, but generally the number is way down on what I saw previously.

I wonder if this is playing out more broadly than these forums across the country and both Cruz and Kasich are sensing this and just throwing one last hail mary pass?

Certainly the national polling and state polling (and even the polling vs Clinton) are moving in Trump's direction. His so called ceiling is now closing in on 50% and still rising. Hopefully it is a sign of the end to all the anger and hate being driven by anti-Trump factions and we can move towards a Clinton vs Trump situation. The GOP party badly needs to unite behind Trump (and quickly) or the general election is a formality.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think it has to do with the elections occurring today. Essentially this is the day Clinton and Trump will get the required delegate numbers to claim victory. The Republican diehards are the ones going after Trump. If you look at the National correspondents dinners over the years you will see Trump is consistently a brunt of the jokes about being President.

This go around I think the 2 main parties underestimated the anger of the American people. Trump is the recipient of their support over the traditional inside candidates. Get an outsider in that does not have to repay special interests and they become a threat to the status quo.

I think this is why we are seeing a last ditch effort to remove trump.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
FAIL!!!!

With people already up in arms about the fix being in, this could be all Trump needs to clinch the nomination through delegates. (whether the GOP gives it to him regardless is yet to be seen)

The people of Indiana (outside of the few large cities) are mid-western, gun-toting , religious, pro-America,anti-immigration,anti- Muslim, anti-Mexico, right wing die-hards.

You can't drive 10 feet without seeing a billboard with a pro-life message or a picture of Jesus.

They LOVE Trump's message.

Cruz will have to turn up his religious rhetoric to 11 and hope Indiana forgets he was actually born in Canada, just to make a dent.

SPOILER ALERT: They won't.

4/27/16 12:45 AM

Told you so.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Now that Cruz and Kasich have confirmed they are the anti-Trump campaign I hope they come out and denounce the latest anti-Trump black shirt violence, this time against 8 and 11 year old girls in Anaheim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join