It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Post & Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Where is the best place to get quality information from reputable ufologists? The internet and Youtube seem full of misinforrmation, seeking quality sources of information.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: astanley5

That is interesting, because with the time i had to delete all of my links to "Ufologist" webpages.
Whenever i see Third Phase of Moon or Secureteam10(as worst example for many hoaxers) videos on any "Ufologist" page, i have to delete the link instantly.
Or if there is too heavy pareidolia in the mind of the click hunters, like seeing everything in a couple of rocks, from robots over SUVs to inscriptions, where nobody else can see them, sometimes even when highlighted. xD

To be honest, the last website i check for UFO stuff is ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS my fellow human! Personally, I stay on ATS. Yes there is TONS of BS, and/or misinformation, BUT there is many well-informed people that step in and are able to call BS. Lately, things have been getting a little personal around here, but in my opinion this is the best place for information. I also keep up with David Wilcock and Corey Goode, if for no other reason than they tell a good story/ me being wishful.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
free pdf book defending sacred ground by contactee alex collier, can be found online for free of charge because that is how the book was made, free of charge no strings attached.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

The Intro thread is sort of about introducing yourself and telling us a little about yourself. You might want to give that a try so we know who we are responding to.

It sounds like you have a story to tell.

I've never done it regarding UFO's but there's one of those search icons up top someplace that you might try.

Normally you'd see more welcomes about now. Must be a game going on or some such. Anyway, welcome from me and enjoy your time at ATS!

CF

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Stay tuned.

This site prides itself on getting to the bottom of evidence and reports concerning unknowns.

You bring the case, ATS will review it.
edit on 24-4-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Where is the best place to get quality information from reputable ufologists?

I would suggest that its inadvisable to ask this question because you should just keep studying, studying and studying the subject until you decide for your self what you hold to be true and what you hold to be untrue.

Know that it could take a year or more for this to occur.

The more you seek the counsel of of others on this subject the more likely it is that you will accept what is recommended.

I first started with UFO's when I read the story of Betty and Barney Hill in the Readers Digest about 30 years ago.

new topics

top topics

join