It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kasich - "I Will Be The Nominee. I've Got Friends Who Are On The RNC Rules Committee."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Again, republican voters do not represent the majority of Americans, Jesus.

Polls on the other hand do represent a majority of Americans.

Like I said, delusions are high and when November is over and Trump isn't president I will be back to say I told you so.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Great.

So our choice will be between Hilary the Establishment Democrat and Kasich the Establishment Democrat (with an 'R' next to his name. We are indeed screwed in America.

EXACTLY!

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I would vote for either Cruz or Trump, but I would NEVER vote for Kasich. I would vote, but it would either be third party or a write in. I'd likely put my own name there. I couldn't do any worse than he would.

My thoughts exactly. If Kasich is the Republican nominee they are done.

I see Hilary winning in a landslide because Republicans don't want Kasich and neither do independents. He is a Democrat dressed as a Republican. Anti-2nd amendment, pro-Common Core and a terrible Governor.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Again, republican voters do not represent the majority of Americans, Jesus.

Polls on the other hand do represent a majority of Americans.

Like I said, delusions are high and when November is over and Trump isn't president I will be back to say I told you so.

Uh-huh, keep telling yourself that. If that were actually true, there would be far less Republicans in office in so many states top to bottom. The only place where this is true is in the big munies.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm currently not sure who is the best Republican candidate for the Democrats.

I know that the Dems scream bloody murder at the thought of Trump running against Hillary.

I know that the Dems support Kasich running against Hillary as the "stronger" candidate.

That alone sets off alarm bells in my mind, as who would want to enter a ring with a 280 lb. MMA champion when they could go against a 60 lb. toddler. The funny thing is, they argue that the toddler is the better fighter and more challenging fight.

No politician or their supporter is ever going to choose to go against the opponent with the best chance of winning.
edit on 24-4-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Swills

My statement wasn't just about Republicans.

How is your boy Sanders doing? All that phone banking must really be making a difference.

edit on 24-4-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   

So Kasich is admitting that votes don't matter.

I am disliking the republicans just as much as the democrats these days.

I'm guessing there are millions more like me.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

They are done if they put up anyone other than Trump or Cruz and if Trump gets to 1237 and they deny him, they are done then as well. They are well aware of this so if that is they way it goes, one has to assume that THEY are destroying the party intentionally.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
he's justifyng staying in the race to force a brokered convention in my mind

the goal of the brokered convention is to stop trump, but if trump then runs as an independent, they are handing the election to hilary

is that the real plan ?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

THAT is what is annoying about some people that are slaves to the partisan process. They act like both parties aren't the same. I mean you can't get anymore 'the same' than Hilary and Kasich. It is laughable to pretend they belong to different parties. Of course Democrats like him because if he wins it is basically liberal business as usual.

In the meantime NO ONE cares about our individual liberty which is really the only thing I require of Government. Government needs to leave us alone to live and stop making more laws and trying to control the police state that is now our United States.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Might be time for tar, feathers ... and the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
he's justifyng staying in the race to force a brokered convention in my mind

the goal of the brokered convention is to stop trump, but if trump then runs as an independent, they are handing the election to hilary

is that the real plan ?

At this point I think we can pretty much say the election is over. No matter what happens, a Democrat is going to win this election...unless Kasich is the nominee.

He is the only one that beats Clinton in the polls

(post by onequestion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Might be time for tar, feathers ... and the 2nd Amendment.

For once I agree with you. Let's argue over solutions later at least we can agree on the problems.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A candidate who has been in single digits for the majority of the election is the only one that can win?

A poll told me so... so it must be true!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

They must he living in an alternate paradigm.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

a reply to: Metallicus

I can see him being the candidate if he got the most votes, but he's got the least.

Between this and Hillary, can either one of you honestly say that there isn't a ruling class now in America?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

A candidate who has been in single digits for the majority of the election is the only one that can win?

I still haven't figured that one out yet either. You would think if he was the golden boy everyone claims he is, he would be in the lead now. What? Is everyone voting for Trump and Cruz in the primaries for fun and planning on switching to Kasich in the end?

edit on 4/24/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Polls can be used as good indicators. They are not 100% accurate, but the polls do say he beats her by 11 points, I believe, with all the rest getting creamed.

edit on 24-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Global Marxism is marching down the Potomac on DC and there wasn't any amphibious invasion, airborn drops or flanks across the borders. The only things stopping Bernie the Communist Sanders from taking the White House as NWO Marxist shill are Hillary and Trump, so what is wrong with a third column for defense of the Free World in the form of Kasich?

Hillary could end up with felony charges and fall to the side as Globalist Marxist pressure pushes her email scandal, Trump could stick his foot in his mouth one too many times, there needs to be a fallback failsafe in place and Kasich fits right in.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join