It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Privilege: Harvard attempts to censor name of Anti-Semitic Muslim Student

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

So being critical of the left is not allowed? The Left where Obama sold the people of US out to corporate fascists (where some of them are Zionists) now with the TTIP where the corporations tell the western world undemocratically how it should be run.

Right side and left side being used by the same puppet masters to divide the people so they can be controlled.

You can be both critical of Islam, Nazism and Zionism, soulless bankers and politicians who betrayed humanity to economic enslavement.

You missed my point.
You can be critical of the left,Obama and who ever you want.
I am just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy. The conservatives on this site turn in to tree hugging princesses when a jew gets verbally abused. Yet the very same conservatives dont have a problem with verbal abuse of muslims,blacks,mexicans etc,it's free speech and anti PC as long as you don't offend jews.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

So being critical of the left is not allowed? The Left where Obama sold the people of US out to corporate fascists (where some of them are Zionists) now with the TTIP where the corporations tell the western world undemocratically how it should be run.

Right side and left side being used by the same puppet masters to divide the people so they can be controlled.

You can be both critical of Islam, Nazism and Zionism, soulless bankers and politicians who betrayed humanity to economic enslavement.

You missed my point.
I am just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy. The conservatives on this site turn in to tree hugging princesses when a jew gets verbally abused. Yet the very same conservatives dont have a problem with verbal abuse of muslims,blacks,mexicans etc,it's free speech and anti PC as long as you don't offend jews.

I kind of agree with you here. Nobody should get a free ride and be able to use the victim card to get what they want and excuse insane behavior. The problem is from my point of view that both Islamist and Zionist use this method to emotionally manipulate/blackmail consent. And I make a distinction between Jews and Zionists just as I make a distinction between Sufi and Sunni and Shia. Should probably make a distinction between nominal Sunni and Islamist (Wahabi) also. I do enjoy listening to Sam Harris and Maajid Nawaz since they are increasing information and awareness/knowledge instead of decreasing it like most MSM does.

edit on 25-4-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is Harvard! The school that declares themselves the greatest ever and then believes it. Students are so smart that the average grade is an "A" [really]. How can they ever be questioned? What peons would even dare? Of course the hapless lad didn't realize what he was saying this time or the many times in the past. He probably got a "B" in history, which is a failing grade at Harvard. If that same free speech were to be applied should the speaker have commented on Mohammed's fetishes, what would have happened then?
Maybe we should reconsider duels. An ex-Mossad operative versus a professional student from Al's Snackbar would be a television reality show event.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is amusing.

According to Harvard's own Cost of Attendance website there are people out there paying $70,000 a year to attend their prestigious institution.

$70,000 a year. The best, the brightest, the richest.

And the question asked of an international figure is reminiscent of that of a kindergartner with his finger up his nose perhaps putting chewing gum in girls' hair.

Amazing.

"Why are you smelly"

The pride of Harvard.

Change the motto from Veritas to "Why are you smelly?"

I'll buy a hat.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Harvard is not "censoring" anything. Under 20 U.S Code Section 1832(g) they are absolutely prohibited from disclosing identifying info about any student. If they violate the statute, it costs them $608 million. So this is not any kind of privelege. It is the law.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You do realize that Arabs are Semitic and without all the diluted European blood so more Semitic than Jews?

Ishmael was Isaac,s brother and Abraham's son so that makes them Semitic.

95% of the Semitic population is not Jewish .

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You missed my point.

I will be there right along with you if a Conservative, or anyone made a racial comment, the problem is, progressives claim EVERYTHING is racist. Trump wants to build a wall? He must hate Mexicans cause they're brown. He wants to temporarily halt immigration from predominantly Muslim countries in the wake of terrorists exploiting the refugee and immigration wave? He must hate them because they wear turbans.They don't even entertain the practical aspects of his ideas (or their end goal in case of the wall). Maybe, just maybe, it's a good idea to temporarily halt immigration from countries from where terrorists are spawning from in droves, and it has nothing to do with "stopping the evil Muslim's from coming to our country". Maybe wanting some stupid wall isn't that bad of an idea considering the expressed desire of terrorists to use our porous southern border to infiltrate our country, or stem the flow of coc aine and meth and heroine that is killing people and destroying communities from the inside out.

*disclaimer, I think Trumps giant wall is stupid.

My main point is that Progressives pre emptively assume ideas coming from mainly Conservative minded individuals and organizations have racist or discriminatory under tones when they don't.

But you want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, this guy who has a documented history of Anti Jewish sentiment simply because Jew's are Jew's and foe no other reason. Maybe if Donald Trump had a documented history of protesting and disrupting Mexican cultural events and chaired an Anti Mexican Immigration group and said his wall comment, Progs would have something, but he hasn't. His aims are strictly to improve quality of life for Americans. What is it a lot of Black people say?

"Black pride doesn't mean anti white"

What about "American people pride doesn't mean Anti Mexican"?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSage

You do realize that Arabs are Semitic and without all the diluted European blood so more Semitic than Jews?

And you're playing semantics.

The term Anti-Semitism is widely accepted as anti Jewish. Google the damn term and add something to the conversation, stop trying to deflect and derail the thread for a petty reason because it doesn't fit your narrow narrative.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
What a non-apology, also he never went into detail as what he meant by smelly, what was your intention if it was not a jab?

Next Level Cakery.

The apology was saying in effect "I was unaware that I was hitting on a well known anti-Jewish bigoted trope---I didn't mean it like that---I was just trying to insult her publicly in my very own special way."
edit on 25-4-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: SilentSage

And you're playing semantics.

The term Anti-Semitism is widely accepted as anti Jewish.

Yes! Semantic understanding is about the underlying real connotation of the word as actually used in culture and not a superficial literal algorithm.

The anti-Semitic originator of that term meant it in particular as being anti-Jewish. The idea was that in 'enlightened' 19th century Germany, among sophisticated company, it was by then considered improper to be anti-Jewish for all the traditional medieval religious and cultural prejudices. However, German Nationalism was a virtue and if you could make the Jews not really be German, but be instead ethnically or nationally Something Else, then it was OK to hate them once again! I.e., "no, it's not that they're Jewish that I have a problem with, it's that they're, well, too Semitic, if you know what I mean, and not really one of us."

Aaaand that's still happening today: s/Semitic/Zionist/g

(The truth was that many German Jews were very well assimilated and successful and productive contributors to their society while still maintaining some ancient cultural traditions).

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I think some people are looking harder into this story than it deserves.

Was the comment made rude, offensive and childish? Yes to all, but it was rude, offensive and childish towards one individual person, not all adherents of Judaism.

edit on 26/4/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you...

So what did the Jew say to the muslim kid? (really, it's not the beginning of a joke)

Besides being stupid, the muslim kid is an idiot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join