It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Internal Video: Removed from Youtube FIVE Times! Rothschilds & Rockefellers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
***snip***

I know Google is my friend, but why should I waste my time with that when I have you guys?

For that remark alone you should have all your flags removed.

It would be so great if people weren't so hasty in putting all this junk on ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

Well, I only have 3, so it won't hurt my feelings if they do.

I only meant that I can always count on the people here to know what's going on. It was a compliment...

Get over it, rude person!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Unless I'm wrong, that is the Allied commander from Red Alert 1. Go look up the cutscenes on YouTube and tell me that's not him.

Edit: I dunno, after watching again it doesn't sound like him, but it does look like him. Course the video quality from that game wasn't that great. Still, it's funny to think the Illuminati had to do with C&C.

edit on 24-4-2016 by AldeaShepard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The others are ionospheric heaters but aren't part of HAARP, and never were.

Nope, and all the country's nuclear weapons that aren't part of Norad aren't designed to do the same thing as those that are part of Norad?

What does what you said even mean?

Are you saying that because these other ionospheric heaters, exactly what HAARP is touted to be, aren't associated directly with HAARP, they don't do the same thing as HAARP?

You might as well have said that a Ford car hasn't got anythiing to do with a Toyota car.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: sled735

This video explains everything, step-by-step, of how the Illuminati plan to gain control of the world to bring in their New World Order.

So exactly how long are they going to keep trying to control the world...after two centuries I would think they could have figured it out by now.

Perhaps there's the little aggrivating problem of Billions of people who don't really want to be controlled by them?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: DeviantMortal
While I would not put any of this past our or any goverment I am unable to trust any source that claims someone took a video down and you must watch this one before it is removed. Youtube is riddled with those videos and none of them seem trustworthy to me.

I thought that the HAARP project was shutdown? Multible threads on ATS about it, too many to choose one and set up a link. That being said I guess nothing is stopping them from starting a newer version of the same project w/ updated tech.

HAARP was only taken down temporarily. And... they have other smaller ones built all over the world. I even read that they have one on a ship in the ocean. Can't remember where I saw that, but it had a link to the article that I read at the time. I'll see if I can find it and post it, if I do.

Yes, HAARP was sold to the University of Alaska to do research.

“There’s a lot of science that can be done. The Navy, in the past, has been interested in using the ionosphere like an antenna, to generate extremely low frequency waves to communicate with submarines. And even things like creating simulation in the ionosphere to modulate radio waves, there’s a whole bunch of applications, that I think, the ionosphere, at least thirty kilometers of it, becomes a laboratory, and for a few minutes you can actually do experiments and see what happens.”

Source

Did you catch that last line? "Do experiments and see what happens." Sure... sounds good! What could possibly go wrong?!
And, my thinking is, this is just a cover to get rid of the conspiracy theories that have bombarded HAARP. I don't see the military backing out of having any involvement in this facility, not after what they have invested and the potential for what this transmitter can do.

Here is an article I found about the plans to mount the transmitters on boats, submarines, planes, and drilling rigs after 2015.
Well, it's now 2016, and we probably won't be hearing that they have project Lucy up and running, unless it is released by the alternative media, will we?

Boats, Submarines, Planes, and Drilling Rigs

Project Lucy, three radars focus their beams on changing methane clouds into diamond dust. HAARP Geoengineering SRM.

The need to act on methane in the Arctic is such that, most likely, a range of methods will need to be deployed in parallel. Lucy has the potential to be very effective, as it can decompose methane while any resulting nano diamond powder could also reflect sunlight back into space. Project Lucy therefore aims to design, build and test a microwave transmission system targeting low-altitude methane clouds with the aim of breaking the first C-H bond as soon as the methane erupts into the atmosphere from the Arctic Ocean.

The transmitters can be mounted on submarines, planes and after 2015 on boats and drilling rigs when the Arctic ice cap has melted.

The noctilucent clouds help reflect the suns heat back into space so if we can break down more methane with the HAARP or Lucy transmitters we should generate more clouds and thus help reverse global warming by:- a) Getting rid of the high global warming potential methane at low altitudes and in the stratospheric global warming veil. b) Generating sunshine reflecting noctilucent clouds in increasing amounts in the mesosphere which will reflect the suns energy back into space.

If we could transmit 13.56 MHZ on the IRI transmitter and use the other radars and optical cameras to look for reflections from noctilucent clouds formed from the breakdown of methane in a circular zone above the HAARP transmitter we should be able to effectively test the system. There ought to be a buildup of the noctilucent clouds in the area where the HAARP transmissions are focused on the ionosphere. If it works there are 4 other similar facilities in the world (Hipas, Alaska; Arecibo, Puerto Rico, EISCAT, Norway and Sura, Russia) where they could immediately attack the atmospheric methane as well.
(Project Lucy Extended Version 4, Arctic News, 2012). [9]

Source

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeviantMortal
While I would not put any of this past our or any goverment I am unable to trust any source that claims someone took a video down and you must watch this one before it is removed. Youtube is riddled with those videos and none of them seem trustworthy to me.

I thought that the HAARP project was shutdown? Multible threads on ATS about it, too many to choose one and set up a link. That being said I guess nothing is stopping them from starting a newer version of the same project w/ updated tech.

The HAARP patent still exists:

patft.uspto.gov.../netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,686,605 &RS=PN/4,686,605

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If that video is true, humanity will wither away and never reach the planets, let alone the stars, grim prospect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join