It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Internal Video: Removed from Youtube FIVE Times! Rothschilds & Rockefellers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
QUICKLY! Watch this video before it is removed again by You Tube!

This video explains everything, step-by-step, of how the Illuminati plan to gain control of the world to bring in their New World Order.
It describes each level in the pyramid of their structure and goes over each level's operations to ensure their success.

Published on Apr 22, 2016

www.undergroundworldnews.com

Published on Apr 22, 2016 www.undergroundworldnews.com While millions of Americans are still regularly ridiculed by those who are either not yet aware of chemtrails, weather modification and weather warfare or by those who are total government trolls bent on keeping secrets, the reality of weather modification and weather warfare goes back many, many years....

edit on 4/23/2016 by sled735 because: edit video link

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
QUICKLY! Watch this video before it is removed again by You Tube!

This video explains everything, step-by-step, of how the Illuminati plan to gain control of the world to bring in their New World Order.
It describes each level in the pyramid of their structure and goes over each level's operations to ensure their success.

Published on Apr 22, 2016

www.undergroundworldnews.com

Published on Apr 22, 2016 www.undergroundworldnews.com While millions of Americans are still regularly ridiculed by those who are either not yet aware of chemtrails, weather modification and weather warfare or by those who are total government trolls bent on keeping secrets, the reality of weather modification and weather warfare goes back many, many years....

Thanks for posting. I wanted to add that there is a program called Youtube Downloader, which may come in handy to save a video that may be removed in the future. I think the program is perfectly legal to use but that is up to you to read up on it.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
While I would not put any of this past our or any goverment I am unable to trust any source that claims someone took a video down and you must watch this one before it is removed. Youtube is riddled with those videos and none of them seem trustworthy to me.

I thought that the HAARP project was shutdown? Multible threads on ATS about it, too many to choose one and set up a link. That being said I guess nothing is stopping them from starting a newer version of the same project w/ updated tech.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Still there.

The Illuminati must not be too powerful

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sorry but this video is not new and is all over youtube.

See here

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

The content of this video is found in hundreds of other videos posted over the years only this one seeks to mystify its viewers with eary sounds and a slow, low frequency voice.

It wouldnt matter if half of what is in this video is true or not, the method of delivery screams manipulation and therefor not credible.

This video is toxic. Step away.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Pause.

Halfway through. Interesting stuff. If this is a fake it's a good fake.

He says that control of oil reserves is crucial to the illuminati's domination over the countries of the world.

So how do we take that away.

Ok watching the rest now. This is good stuff.

What's up with the redacted part? Is that material the illuminati just decided to take out of their orientation?

edit on 23-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This video was made by a film maker named Matt Anderson from Vancouver, British Columbia.

Matt Anderson wrote: Illumicorp is a parody of sorts. I guess the best way to describe it is that I wanted to make a corporate training video for the ‘Illuminati’ that synthesized all of the conspiracy information floating around. If such a group did exist, how would they really function? My wager was they would act just like any other faceless mega-corporation. It was originally to be part of a larger project, but that never came about so I released Illumicorp as it’s own standalone video. May I inquire about your interest in the project? Hope this info helps! Thanks for your interest! Matt

Google is our friend.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
BUUUT. It does seem to happening doesn't it?

The video definitely looks fake as hell.

Looks like someone crawled into the mind of an immortal corporation and artistically recreated it's deepest desires.

edit on 23-4-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Ahh should of known.

Still entertaining though. A lot of it seems to be happening too.
edit on 23-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
beat-up looking old cratchety dude......hah

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeviantMortal
While I would not put any of this past our or any goverment I am unable to trust any source that claims someone took a video down and you must watch this one before it is removed. Youtube is riddled with those videos and none of them seem trustworthy to me.

I thought that the HAARP project was shutdown? Multible threads on ATS about it, too many to choose one and set up a link. That being said I guess nothing is stopping them from starting a newer version of the same project w/ updated tech.

HAARP was only taken down temporarily. And... they have other smaller ones built all over the world. I even read that they have one on a ship in the ocean. Can't remember where I saw that, but it had a link to the article that I read at the time. I'll see if I can find it and post it, if I do.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Sorry but this video is not new and is all over youtube.

See here

Well, it was new to me. Maybe others haven't seen it. This could help spread the word.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
This video was made by a film maker named Matt Anderson from Vancouver, British Columbia.

Matt Anderson wrote: Illumicorp is a parody of sorts. I guess the best way to describe it is that I wanted to make a corporate training video for the ‘Illuminati’ that synthesized all of the conspiracy information floating around. If such a group did exist, how would they really function? My wager was they would act just like any other faceless mega-corporation. It was originally to be part of a larger project, but that never came about so I released Illumicorp as it’s own standalone video. May I inquire about your interest in the project? Hope this info helps! Thanks for your interest! Matt

Google is our friend.

Oh, I see. Well, thanks for that.

I agree with booyakasha; "someone crawled into the mind" of these people and put it on video.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

HAARP was only taken down temporarily.

If you mean temporary as in the government no longer runs it then you would be right as the University of Alaska now owns the site.

And... they have other smaller ones built all over the world.

The others are ionospheric heaters but aren't part of HAARP, and never were.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So exactly how long are they going to keep trying to control the world...after two centuries I would think they could have figured it out by now.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

But Matt Anderson didn't "crawl into the minds" of the Illuminati. He crawled onto conspiracy sites, like ATS, and he formulated his video from the theories and speculation he found within.

The only minds crawled into, were those of conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That is a really neat bit of video production and a lot of fun but the qualities of certain production values, such as the sound and the pandering quality of the script give the thing away as a fake.

great mock-up though.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

If you are worried about the video disappearing you can always use ClipGrab to download it to your computer. That way you won't ever have to worry about it being taken down.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thanks to you all for bringing to light what is going on with this video.

I can always count on the members of ATS to be well informed regarding such matters.

I know Google is my friend, but why should I waste my time with that when I have you guys?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join