It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans dimensional beast encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is a weird experience I had as a child, I think its worth mentioning.

Back in 2004 when I was 11 years old we moved to a new home next to a nature reserve where there were some hiking trails. My older brother 'Jacques' (age 14) and 'Delton' a friend of ours (age 13) decided to go on a hiking trail (without water) , being dumb kids we ditched the trail and eventually got lost , We started to get dehydrated and spotted a cave alongside a mountain nearby to rest a bit. When we arrived we sat down leaning against the cave entrance. Suddenly I saw this tall ape creature walking uphill towards us , (the best thing I could describe it is looking like bigfoot but it was translucent like a ghost) , so it came uphill and started walking right passed us , before it passed it made a scare growl at us then continued the direction it was walking and disappeared. At that moment there was an awkward silence between us , I thought I was hallucinating and said nothing , until my brother said "Guys...did you just saw that?" Then our friend 'Delton' replied "You also saw It!? , you too?" (Referring to me) , I said "yeah it came right at us" , being terified at what we all saw my brother suggested that we leave the cave immediately , Obviously when we told our parents what happened they thought we were just fooling around.

Growing up we never talked about that experience ever since.
edit on 23-4-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

You should read "The Psychic Sasquatch" by Kewaunee Lapseritis. He talks all about this kind of thing in his book and other books. Claims he has been in psychic contact with Sasquatch for years, and that many other people also encounter "ghostly" Bigfoot-like creatures a lot because they have the capability to travel between dimensions or parallel universe portals. I think he's a very credible guy, researcher,, writer, etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
cool.....cave very big?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Smolod

Cool , I'll definitely look him up , thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Maybe there once was a tunnel entrance? in the cave..

Awesome.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Oh, thank you for sharing your story!

I saw something like that in the woods when I was around 10 years old. It was standing there looking at me. I could see the outline of it's body by where the wavy lines stopped. It was like those heat waves you see rising from the road on a hot day. And I could see the woods behind it through it's body.

I've told this story several times on different threads on ATS, but only once has anyone ever came forward to mention seeing something similar.

Thank you... Thank you!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Smolod

I first encountered Lapseritis in 1985. I think his first name was Jack back then. He has some tales to recite. He told of out camping alone in a Sasquatch area one time and a terrible storm came up and was battering the tent which he had remained inside of, unarmed. Something smacked the side of the tent and a long series of noises lasted most of the night.

He attempted to reproduce the rhythmic sound for us and I about fell off of my folding chair at the conference. I had heard that same sound one night at my suburban home near Austin, Texas, the year before. It was an unnerving sound and I couldn't bring myself to go outside to track it down. I can't say that I was totally taken with everything Lapseritis had to say about his Sasquatch experience, but I positively knew that I had experienced a sound much like what he reported that night.

Years later in a conversation with a neighbor, she reported that she and her husband (a big man) had seen a huge humanoid walk by there bedroom window one night. It had so unnerved the husband that he refused to go check out the "intruder."

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is the first time I have ever heard of a 'ghostly' big foot. I always wondered if they may be interdimensional beings.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here is video interview with bigfoot. Channeling Erik people are channeling lots of famous people and also other creatures. See it is amazing at least; www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Grant Wilson (formerly of Ghost Hunters) related his first supernatural encounter as a kid. It was the same wavy outline/heat effect sled735 mentioned, and not everyone could see it. He claims he saw it quite often. His friend couldn't see it, but saw disturbances in the brush as it moved through.

Transdimensional beasts...I'd suggest reading the book Hunt for the Skinwalker by George Knapp and Colm Kelleher regarding this. One of my favorite books on the topic of interdimensional critters, portals in the air, UFOs, cattle mutilations and other weirdness on a ranch and surrounding area in Utah
edit on 25-4-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

top topics

join