It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory is that all aliens look a lot like homo sapiens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

If you are implying that humans are the epitome of evolution then you are sadly mistaken.

Did you know that if you are unable to formulate your claims, then your post is just useless spam?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
To the OP:
You say look like "Homo Sapiens", do you mean they all look Human or that the humanoid(bipedal,two arms/legs...etc) form is the best and most effective?

I agree with you if it's the second part. Every species that people have encountered so far(Greys,Nordics,Mantids,Reptilians...etc)has mostly followed the humanoid outline. Dolphins and Cephalopods may be intelligent but I don't see them forming space based civilizations any time soon.

Yes. I am saying that it is improbable for all aliens to be exactly like homo sapens, but it is highly probable that some aliens do look exactly like homo sapiens, and are capable of living on our planet without being discovered if they want to.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Conspirologist

If you are implying that humans are the epitome of evolution then you are sadly mistaken.

Did you know that if you are unable to formulate your claims, then your post is just useless spam?

I thought I formulated it very well. If you werent implying that, then no harm, no foul.

But humans are not the epitome of evolution anymore than the t Rex was.
edit on 23-4-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Do you have any facts to back up your claim, son?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Do you have any facts to back up your claim, son?

Please don't call me son, you don't know me.

I don't need to lay out facts. It's sheer arrogance to think we are even close to invulnerable. Extinction doesn't send you a postcard first. And if Yellowstone goes off, we go the way of the king of lizards. Good riddance.

Also, men in black. Definitive proof that aliens aren't all alike. Did you know that a 21 jump Street/ men in black crossover is in the works?
edit on 23-4-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There is also nothing to say that intelligent technological life won't evolve in water. There is nothing to stop a sea dwelling creature from developing hands with opposable thumbs, it could be just as helpful for a sea dwelling creature to grasp on to things, for instance crabs could use hands as well as claws. Alien life doesn't really have to look like us, but I get the idea, similar planets would have similar development

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Conspirologist

Genesis: God created man in his own image.

Only it was not God but the so called gods, the aliens who visited earth, that created mankind in their own image.

So maybe you are right. The human body seems to be a perfect machine. But consciousness does not always need a body I think.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i think some kind of interdimensional phenomina yet to be explained by physics is much more likely. With the many worlds interpritation of quantum mechanics for example, if humanity (including prehistoric alternate types of man, or any other terrestrial critter for that matter) were to evolve far enough technologically to harness possible natural wormholes or "thin spots", or if they were able to create them artificially the first thing ALL of those versions of "humanity" would do is build machines with wich to explore and exploit these parallel earths. not only would this handily explain the sheer variety of craft and bipidal humanoids, but if natural thin spots exist we'ed have to reexamine everything from folklore to intangible glimpses of "ghosts"/spirits, cryptozoological creatures, out of place artifacts, miraculous religious phenomina, to strange dissapearances, to tales of interdimesional/ "time travelers" like the taured man or john titor. Something like the many worlds interpretation could tie together many catagories of the paranormal .

The way I see it, before ideas like many worlds were even entertained by mainstream science some of us claimed to have seen "others" and logic dictated that IF true, they must be coming from outer space, but our science has advanced and new possibilities must be considered.

edit on 24-4-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2016 by LordSnow21 because: deleted alot to prevent possible thread drift

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Here is a video most believe is fake, some believe it is genuine but remember the blair witch movie and how this type of video was popular for a time so probably fake but cool nevertheless, shooting the poor little guy though, take to stand trial for murder and probably dumped out of the airlock.

It's a fake, the grey aliens can read your mind at distance, if you got something to get them on tape, they will just wait for another instance or simply make you nullify the device before you can do # about it.

Besides, the 'creatures' on the film won't match the physical description of greys. They're a lot thinner and won't walk that way.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
To the OP:
You say look like "Homo Sapiens", do you mean they all look Human or that the humanoid(bipedal,two arms/legs...etc) form is the best and most effective?

I agree with you if it's the second part. Every species that people have encountered so far(Greys,Nordics,Mantids,Reptilians...etc)has mostly followed the humanoid outline. Dolphins and Cephalopods may be intelligent but I don't see them forming space based civilizations any time soon.

Yes. I am saying that it is improbable for all aliens to be exactly like homo sapens, but it is highly probable that some aliens do look exactly like homo sapiens, and are capable of living on our planet without being discovered if they want to.

A hybrid species has been in the making from decades, and they're now living among us since some years now.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Correct, I also think they would be more like trying to film ghosts as I regard the grey as a paranormal entity, if they are solid physical entity's they I regard them as an offshoot of another far more ancient race of humanity.
There are too many story's like this for them to all be made up and there is a strong link between paranormal and UFO encounters.
www.hecklerspray.com...
So even if our dating techniques are NOT wrong adn it is not much younger then whom lived here 286 million years ago?.
Could the grey's be there descendant's or descendant's of genetically altered being's from that race or created by that unknown race (whom may themselves not necessarily have been human).

There is also a strong link between Demonology and UFO case's, they seem to go right back, Changeling's, Fair Ring's, Ghoul's, Phantasm's and all manner of lore from the ancient belief's of our ancestors matches pretty well with the Grey's.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: JackHill

Correct, I also think they would be more like trying to film ghosts as I regard the grey as a paranormal entity, if they are solid physical entity's they I regard them as an offshoot of another far more ancient race of humanity.
There are too many story's like this for them to all be made up and there is a strong link between paranormal and UFO encounters.
www.hecklerspray.com...
So even if our dating techniques are NOT wrong adn it is not much younger then whom lived here 286 million years ago?.
Could the grey's be there descendant's or descendant's of genetically altered being's from that race or created by that unknown race (whom may themselves not necessarily have been human).

There is also a strong link between Demonology and UFO case's, they seem to go right back, Changeling's, Fair Ring's, Ghoul's, Phantasm's and all manner of lore from the ancient belief's of our ancestors matches pretty well with the Grey's.

I just pay attention to the direct witnesses, aka, the abductees. The situation is pretty clear, at some point, let's say 100 years ago, these beings started to abduct humans in order to get genetic material and introduce them into a generational program.

With time, the purpose of these intervention became clear, when what seemed to be 'hybrid' beings were presented to the abductees.

Eventually, after some decades, the hybrid presence became stronger, and they started to look more and more human. At some point, the abductions were carried sometimes entirely by hybrid beings, that will visit abductees' homes with the purpose of learning about our daily lives, social interaction, driving lessons, shopping lessons, I mean, every simple and regular thing humans do every day.

The last escalation seems to mean some human-looking hybrids are already living here, got places where to live, got money, etc. The infiltration already begun.

What's the long term plan? Global takeover? Abductees are usually informed about a 'change' that's coming to Earth. Whatever it means, I don't trust anything good. Why would anybody trust beings that come in secret, pick up people against their will, sometimes even ruining their lives? And now we have to deal with infiltrators that retain thei mental abilities and have demonstrated how can, for instance, take whatever they want from a shop and 'convince' the cashier that everything is allright?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I agree that most technological species would likely be similar to us because our design lends it self to technological advancement , bipedal with opposable thumbs beats flippers and a tail for the creation of tools.

I disagree that all intelligent Aliens will look like us though , intelligence and self awareness are not dictated by technological advancement in my opinion.

nmlc.org... xray of whale flipper

intelligence is one thing, functionality based on environment is another

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Another layer, and another layer, and just one more layer! says the conspiracy theorist. But of course we all know that this operation could go on endlessly and we'd be none the wiser as to the true 'nature' of the operation we are looking at, because we have made the operation work in our favour: by manipulating fictions into a 'grand narrative' that traces ultimately back to God "Source" and/or void, depending on the conspiracist/skeptic's ontology, we find ourselves back at the question of, okay but what then? If there is god or gods, how do we include the god or gods back in to creation such that their own existence is rendered not only possible but actualised in material objective-physical reality, such that the Gods are trapped in their own game and they can only do so much to help us or themselves for whatever reason as ascribed in symbolic law on a more general scale (if not necessarily in a more 'coherent' mode).

What this means is you thought Earth politics and socio-cultural dilemmas were complex or inane or insane - we ain't nothin' on these guys. But that being said it still raises the question, what spurned them to spurn themselves a creation to be trapped within? And for here I think we need to acknowledge the possibility of a cut, we 'originate', linear-causally in a physical 'plane' but we cut into something far more intrinsic to being as such. The ontological aprioris built into anything we say, do, think. We are the gods, yet to truly dabble in our own retro-causally actualised creation, that is the fantasy of the physical and a certain weight on the subjective, but not in a forward-teleological sense.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Orborus because: More

edit on 2-5-2016 by Orborus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join