It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Enquirer claims Cruz's father was standing alongside Oswald

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
First, I can not believe this isn't already a topic - I did a search and nothing came up.

I was at the grocery store a few hours ago and I saw the front page of the Enquirer with a full page headline about Ted Cruz's father.

They clam they have a photo of Cruz's father passing out pro Catro flyers by Oswald. According to them, a photo expert confirmed it. However, Cruz is denying it.

I know this is the Enquirer but sometimes they DO post true breaking stories.

I would love to know what some of the JFK experts say about this one.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

The reason you can find anything is because the Enquirer sells lies and trash. This really isn't a story.

ETA: no, i don't support Cruz

edit on 22-4-2016 by C8H10N4O2 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: C8H10N4O2

Not ALL stories are trash.

They were one of the only ones who reported about Cosby - years before other papers.

I would like to see another photo expert rule it out before it's totally dismissed as trash.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

How sure are you that the stories about Cosby are true?

Notice how right after he tells the African American populace that they are their own worst enemy, all the sudden he is a rapist?

Did they get lucky? Is it true? I don't know for sure, but The National Enquirer is not know for honest reporting by any means.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: C8H10N4O2

How sure are you that the stories about Cosby are true?

Notice how right after he tells the African American populace that they are their own worst enemy, all the sudden he is a rapist?

Did they get lucky? Is it true? I don't know for sure, but The National Enquirer is not know for honest reporting by any means.

I think most of the Cruz scandals are rubbish, except maybe he was romantically involved with Amanda Carpenter. Cosby may be a 50-50 mix of truth and falsehood. When I first heard him preaching against the rap culture ect, I too believed they would put out a hit piece on him. I was correct in my assessment.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Didn't The Enquirer break the John Edwards story long before anyone else??

Infowars has been reporting on this as well for weeks. I take both with a grain of salt until there is more evidence but you can't totally poopoo the source because they have on occasion gotten it right.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Is this what you are refering to?

www.nationalenquirer.com...

I'll wait until there is another source besides the NE before I make any comment. Like maybe Alex Jones or Drudge....

If true....

But this could open up a huge can of worms for not just Cruz but the GOP in general. Questions they may not be prepared to answer.
edit on 23-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It does not look good when our best news comes from TMZ, National Inquirer and ATS.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Image from search
More at Cruz Timeline see here

"Ted Cruz’s Father — Caught With JFK Assassin"

The ENQUIRER has the disturbing photographic evidence that was buried in secret U.S. government files, with Rafael Cruz, now 77, palling around with the man who murdered America’s 35th president!

National Enquirer.com

Link to image on front page

edit on 23-4-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

edit on 23-4-2016 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: C8H10N4O2

The reason you can find anything is because the Enquirer sells lies and trash. This really isn't a story.

ETA: no, i don't support Cruz

Actually, of all the 'checkout rags', the Enquirer actually pushes real stories, dramatically and colorfully presented.
I'd like to see the evidence in support of your ignorant de-rigeur slander?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I think Cruz is a sanctimonious creep but the Enquirer and its publisher are in the bag for Trump. Look at that unsubstantiated hit piece they did on the five alleged Cruz lovers.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I saw the photo and story a while ago and it was not via the national enquirer. Did a little looking and found this: youtu.be... I would not vote for Cruz unless it was a choice of Clinton or him. Actually I probably would not bend so low to vote for either of them.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Does his father have any ties to any of the alphabet agencies?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Honestly I have to stet the obvious - So What? Isn't the man Ted Cruz an individual and not his father?

This continual ploughing through the past is ludicrous because Hello…. people can change their minds and sides if they want to and have you never changed your mind about something?

In the world of politics and all that entails today I expect a lot have changed their minds.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Add Rafeal Cruz to the CIA element involved with the conspiracy to murder JFK if you have not already...

Clay and David were there that day in new Orleans too...Along with an ex president named George or should I say Gog?

Nah let's call him shooter...
edit on 23-4-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
On one hand my gut tells me it's not him as I don't think the guy in the photo looks like him. His hair line is way off and I found a photo from a slightly different angle below and it really doesn't look like him.

Then on the other hand it's way to coincidental that he was in New Orleans at the time and although it's not clear on his wiki page when he went to New Orleans it does mention him working for an oil company there where he met his 2nd wife in '69 and his regrets for being pro Castro at the time which would put him in place for such a photo or CIA ties to Oswald.

He remained regretful for his early support of Castro and expressed his remorse to his son on numerous occasions

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

are you really going to pretend that the enquirer has never been caught in a lie?

Yea, they push an actual, true story now and then. But let's not shift the goalposts and turn that in to "beacon of truth" status, yea?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yea, they push an actual, true story now and then. But let's not shift the goalposts and turn that in to "beacon of truth" status, yea?

So the enquirer isn't the bastion of truth that some believe it to be?

I'm sorry I tried to ask that without laughing...I just couldn't.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Honestly I have to stet the obvious - So What? Isn't the man Ted Cruz an individual and not his father?

This continual ploughing through the past is ludicrous because Hello…. people can change their minds and sides if they want to and have you never changed your mind about something?

Of course I've change my mind, but I'm not trying to be the leader of the free world.

Doesn't the electorate deserve to know everything about a candidate so we can make an informed decision about how to cast our votes? They drug Obama and Bush thru the mud; why should Cruz get a pass.

The very reason I won't vote for Clinton is because of the info they dug up about her. Hello....
How would you prefer our leaders be chosen? Just let the elite corporations chose them for us? oh wait....

If Cruz does have CIA connections; Trump better watch his mouth!!!

edit on 23-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join