It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Advisor: "He's been playing a part, will act presidential soon."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Looks like what we have all been telling Trump supporters is true. The man is a very good actor and he has been playing a part in order to gain votes.

Do all politicians do this? Absolutely, however this goes against what Trump supporters have been telling us. We have been told the man is an outsider and he tells it like it is. Well turns out that he has been putting up an act.

HOLLYWOOD, Fla./WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Top advisers to Donald Trump assured Republican Party leaders on Thursday that the New York billionaire would adopt a more presidential demeanor soon, to temper the image projected during his campaign so far.

Trump's representatives, including newly recruited senior advisers Paul Manafort and Rick Wiley, met privately with leaders of the Republican National Committee at an oceanside resort hotel where the party is holding a three-day meeting.

“The part that he’s been playing is now evolving into the part that you’ve been expecting. The negatives will come down, the image is going to change," Trump senior adviser Paul Manafort assured the party leaders, according to an audiotape of the session heard by Reuters.

Trump has been "projecting an image" to energize voters, Manafort said, adding that he will soon concentrate on "crooked Hillary," the nickname that Trump has given to Democratic favorite Hillary Clinton.

"You'll see a different guy," said Manafort.

Link

If this is indeed true then I forsee another problem popping up for the Trump campaign. I don't see a "Presidential" Trump flying with his "I like him because he's an a-hole, he tells it like it is." base. The sad part is the people voting for him don't think this is all an act.

They seriously do believe he's going to make Mexico pay for the wall.

Who do we believe now?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ive been saying for a looong time that trump was just trolling for votes...but if this is true i wonder what we can expect from him if he does in fact win.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is pretty much how I saw things playing out with Trump. Let's see what kind of policies he promotes in the general election, if he makes it there (which I think he should since he got the most primary votes).

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Please continue your discussion here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join