It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Native American Astrological Sign

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You all know your zodiacal astrology, but I found a chart giving your native american astrological sign:

Once you've found your sign, you can check out what it means right here:

www.whats-your-sign.com...

I just thought we'd have some fun given the bleakness of these days!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Snake: Oct 23 - Nov 22
Most shamans are born under this Native American animal symbol. The Snake is a natural in all matters of spirit. Easily attuned to the ethereal realm the Snake makes an excellent spiritual leader. Also respected for his/her healing capacities, the Snake also excels in medical professions. The Snake's preoccupation with matters intangible often lead others to view them as mysterious, and sometimes frightening. True, the Snake can be secretive, and a bit dark - he/she is also quite sensitive, and caring. In a supportive relationship the cool Snake can be passionate, inspiring, humorous, and helpful. Left to his/her own devices, the Snake can be despondent, violent, and prone to abnormal mood swings.

'Mysterious and frightening' + 'Secretive'. Perfect description of this evil Mason.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hehe, believe me, I am only too familiar with this Sign!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm the wolf.

In Chinese zodiac, I'm the dragon.

I feel like a badass

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

"Dark Wings, Dark Words."

Raven: Sep 22 - Oct 22 Highly enthusiastic, and a natural entrepreneur, the Crow is quite a charmer. But he/she doesn't have to work at being charming - it comes easily. Everyone recognizes the Crow's easy energy, and everyone turns to the Crow for his/her ideas and opinions. This is because the Crow is both idealistic and diplomatic and is quite ingenious. In nurturing environments this Native American animal symbol is easy-going, can be romantic, and soft-spoken. Further, the crow can be quite patient, and intuitive in relationships. Left to his/her own devices, the Crow can be demanding, inconsistent, vindictive, and abrasive. Learn more about Raven symboism here.

The good parts and "bad"...I like it!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I am a beaver.

Take charge, adapt, overcome - this is the Beaver motto. Mostly business, the Beaver is gets the job at hand done with maximum efficiency and aplomb. Strategic, and cunning the Beaver is a force to be reckoned with in matters of business and combat. One might also think twice about engaging the Beaver in a match of wits - as his/her mental acuity is razor sharp. The Beaver has everything going for him/her - however tendencies toward "my way or the highway" get them in trouble. Yes, they are usually right, but the bearer of this Native American animal symbol may need to work on tact. In a nurturing environment the Beaver can be compassionate, generous, helpful, and loyal. Left to his/her own devices the Beaver can be nervous, cowardly, possessive, arrogant, and over-demanding.

It sounds fairly accurate, but then again Barnum statements always seem plausible. It is interesting to see how close to the Taurus this is...I wonder if this has a common original origin with the traditional zodiac.

edit on 2016/4/22 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I fall under the Falcon.

Falcon: Mar 21 - Apr 19 A natural born leader, the Falcon can always be looked upon for clear judgment in sticky situations. Furthermore, the characteristics for this Native American animal symbol never wastes time, rather he/she strikes while the iron is hot, and takes action in what must be done. Ever persistent, and always taking the initiative, the Falcon is a gem of a personality to have for projects or team sports. The Falcon can be a little on the conceited side - but he/she is usually right in his/her opinions - so a little arrogance is understood. In a supportive environmental the Falcon "soars" in his/her ability to maintain passion and fire in relationships, and always remaining compassionate. Left to his/her own devices, the Falcon can be vain, rude, intolerant, impatient, and over-sensitive.

That is only like, maybe 40% description of myself.

Now on the other hand, I fall under the Dog on the Chinese Zodiac and it's SCARY accurate of my personality and who I am as a person.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Raven: Sep 22 - Oct 22 Highly enthusiastic, and a natural entrepreneur, the Crow is quite a charmer. But he/she doesn't have to work at being charming - it comes easily. Everyone recognizes the Crow's easy energy, and everyone turns to the Crow for his/her ideas and opinions. This is because the Crow is both idealistic and diplomatic and is quite ingenious. In nurturing environments this Native American animal symbol is easy-going, can be romantic, and soft-spoken. Further, the crow can be quite patient, and intuitive in relationships. Left to his/her own devices, the Crow can be demanding, inconsistent, vindictive, and abrasive.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am a beaver.

I'll leave this to Augustus...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Swanne-

Just to provide more to the topic. I was named this incarnation on May 31. In the newspaper I am a "Gemini" in 'Ayurvedic Astrology' which goes back 10s of 1,000s of years, I am a 'Taurus'. Since I found this out and started to read both 'Gemini' and 'Taurus' horoscopes.. guess what? The Ayurvedic nails it more times than not. In Ayurvedic You'll also need to know the 'time' of birth as it is more precise..

www.astrosage.com...

astrology.barishh.com...

soulmatestars.com...

Maybe twin Bulls?

Almost forgot the most important thing about Ayurvedic Astrology; You can use it to cure any health issues...

namaste

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
I'll leave this to Augustus...

There were so many ways to go with that one but I like Metallicus and if I asked to tickle him he probably would say no anyway.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Goose: Dec 22 - Jan 19
If you want something done - give it to the Goose. Persevering, dogged, and ambitious to a fault, the Goose sets goals for accomplishment, and always obtains them. The goose is determined to succeed at all cost - not for the approval of other - but those with this Native American animal symbol competes with his/her own internal foe. Driven is the watchword for the Goose's dominating personality trait - which makes them excellent in business and competitive sports. When tempered with supportive, nurturing family and friends, the Goose excels in all things he/she attempts. In a loving environment the Goose can be very passionate, humorous, gregarious, and even sensual. However, lead to his/her own devises, the Goose may fall into obsessive or addictive behaviors that will inevitably be his/her demise. Learn more about Goose symbolism here..

Heh, heh. Goosey.

HONK HONK haha.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I guess I'm all wet here:

Salmon: Jul 22 - Aug 21 Electric, focused, intuitive, and wholly creative, the Salmon is a real live-wire. His/her energy is palpable. A natural motivator, the Salmon's confidence and enthusiasm is easily infectious. Soon, everybody is onboard with the Salmon - even if the idea seems too hair-brained to work. Generous, intelligent, and intuitive, it's no wonder why the Salmon has no shortage of friends. This Native American animal symbol expresses a need for purpose and goals, and has no trouble finding volunteers for his/her personal crusades. In a supportive environment, the Salmon is stable, calm, sensual, and giving. Left to his/her own devices, those that bear this Native American animal symbol can be egotistical, vulgar, and intolerant of others. See symbolic meaning of fish here.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Interesting! Born on July 4th, so I'm a woodpecker. Husband has the same birthday. He agreed with all of it except the "very romantic" part. He claims I have no tolerance for romance.
Woodpecker: Jun 21 - Jul 21
Woodpeckers are usually the most nuturing of all the Native American animal symbols. The consummate listener, totally empathic and understanding, the Woodpecker is the one to have on your side when you need support. Of course, they make wonderful parents, and equally wonderful friends and partners. Another proverbial feather in the Woodpeckers cap is the tendency to be naturally frugal, resourceful, and organized. In a nurturing environment the Woodpecker is of course caring, devoted, and very romantic. Left to his/her own devices the Woodpecker can be possessive, angry, jealous, and spiteful.
edit on KAmerica/Chicago4300000002016-04-22T14:32:13-05:00k16Aprpm by Kentuckymama because: Add thoughts

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

this is cool cause im a city native so i dont know much other then our numbers are dwindling and those that remain are just biding their time. and just the other day my squaw asked me and the kids what animal we would be if we could choose, i said hawk, turns out my sign is falcon.

although the only thing i dont like about these "signs" and horoscopes is it tends to also deal with summoning spirits and or planet worship, im all for honoring ones ancestors but when one asks you to summon spirits or channel them that's when i know the information and history has been skewed,

anyway cool thread, but watch out, fing with the devil never ends well

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The land of otter man, kushtaka!

..Charlie Sheen would have found them, if he had brought me with him..

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So I'm an otter and he's a wolf. Seems we spawned a little raven.
edit on 22-4-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Aww man I'm a Salmon that is stupid but I do feel like most of my life has been trying to swim upstream. Oh wells I guess I'll just keep swimming along and try to avoid the bears and most of the other spirit animals for that matter.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Don't worry I wont eat all your eggs, HONK HONK.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Native American, huh? I wonder what nation this is supposed to be. There are 500 and they're all different. Oh well, I'll give it a go.

I'm a goose, apparently. HONK HONK.

If you want something done - give it to the Goose. Persevering, dogged, and ambitious to a fault, the Goose sets goals for accomplishment, and always obtains them. The goose is determined to succeed at all cost - not for the approval of other - but those with this Native American animal symbol competes with his/her own internal foe. Driven is the watchword for the Goose's dominating personality trait - which makes them excellent in business and competitive sports. When tempered with supportive, nurturing family and friends, the Goose excels in all things he/she attempts. In a loving environment the Goose can be very passionate, humorous, gregarious, and even sensual. However, lead to his/her own devises, the Goose may fall into obsessive or addictive behaviors that will inevitably be his/her demise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join