It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Putin Just Out The World's Ruling Class As Reptilians?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

THANKS TONS for your kind and discerning words.

My further thoughts at this point:

1. I have expected a world leader to say something in this ball park for years. I didn't know if it would cast the critters as negative or positive or purported 'races' in each category.

2. The Pope has been inching toward greater and greater disclosure but his office has been characterizing them as possibly even "more spiritually advanced than man." What an idiot.

3. There have been enough anecdotal reports over the decades that it has become fairly clear that some real high level super extraordinary skull-duggery has been going on for a very long time--and it involved the oligarchy and very dark and heavy duty spiritual forces, entities.

4. Jacques Vallee after studying the phenomena for 10 years concluded that the critters are evil SPIRITUAL critters from a SPIRITUAL DIMENSION. J Allen Hynek essentially concluded the same thing after extensive exposure to lots of secret info etc. etc.

5. Putin's disclosure--IF it is real--could easily be . . . as FDR SAID . . . IF it happens in politics, it was PLANNED that way. It would be hard to guess their goals if they tasked him with saying such a thing.

6. I have long liked even the appearance that Putin shoots far straightER than the average politico on the world stage--even if it comes across from the hip. It would be nice if that were true. What do we know, at our levels. Though--as I read his personality from what public videos etc are available, he seems to me to be 100's of times more congruent with more integrity than the treasonous idiots running our country and getting set to step into the WH.

7. I have no illusions that Putin is out to help anyone but Russia, BTW. And, there's still the Biblical prophecies about Russia attacking Israel with Iran and Syria etc. etc. etc. . . . which will result in Yehovah coming down on Russia like a huge hammer.

8. Nevertheless, this is an interesting factoid--if there's any fact to it, at all.

9. I have no need to trash it out of hand and out of the chute which seems to be the !!!TRADITION!!! of so many fast fingers around here. They seem incapable and unwilling to filter out info from flaky sources regardless of how valuable they might be.

10. Was it Canadian Defense Minister Hellyer who declared that he was at a highly secret meeting of world leaders at a UN function . . . all the world leaders were assembled waiting for 7 entities to come and take their seats on the stage in the chairs waiting for them. Finally, in walks 7 very tall critters who then proceeded to give the assembled world leaders their orders for the coming months, or year or 3.

11. I've watched a number of videos by him and he has never come across as a liar or spoofer.

12. Time will tell.

13. God have mercy on those who's constructions on reality will be so jangled by coming global events that they become catatonic if not massively suicidal. I think it's better to think through some of the scenarios ahead of time.

14. The naysayers . . . their minds are made up. AT my age, I'm increasingly trying to avoid tilting at empty windmills.

Me--I'm still taking in a wide range of info and seeing what's confirmed over time.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I'll try and keep tabs on it the next few days.

Not sure how much extra research I'll be able to do about it, however.

May get some done. May not.

Thx.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Dragons is often taken as a 'great lizard.'

Some say some of the root words in the Bible have that meaning.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl
No one to point out the fact that the writing style is clearly indicative of yet another alternate personality of beforeitsnews' known serial hoaxer "Sorcha Faal"? I'm a bit disappointed...this is pure clickbait sensationalism and Faal articles constantly use the opening line "X are Ying around the Kremlin today as *insert cliched conspiracy theory here*"

As interesting as it may be to discuss and ponder the possibilities of this being at all true, I believe you are correct.

My first thought upon reading was, "This has Sorcha Faal written all over it." It's a familiar template for outlandish claims.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Putin just outed reptiles, you say?

Do they get their own bathrooms or are the bathrooms now species neutral?

No but seriously, I want him to full Monty this and deliver proof. come on, Pooty for the winn.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Etaipo
I wonder if anyone of the major news will pick this up. Doubt it, but I would love to see some more articles on this. I wouldn't doubt it. Putin's hands are not clean, but he does seem to be going against the grain.

Why would the major news nnetworks pick up on this? It's fantasy.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BO XIAN

Clearly it's time for Putin to do an AMA right here on ATS.

Damn man, that would be so fricking awesome!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Swills

Clearly it's time for Putin to do an AMA right here on ATS.

Damn man, that would be so fricking awesome!

Putin doing an AMA.... here?

I wonder how many new accounts ATS would get, and how many of those would be "intel" groups..

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

It might also be a trial balloon . . . with a trainload of plausible deniability.

Stranger things have happened.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Ah! 'The Chosen out of Babylon' who control virtually every government in the Western world, the banks, huge numbers working in the law and especially governmental legislation, food industries and health etc and especially education.

Putin was right which shows their time is coming up for a reckoning.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Tower of Babel was actually an ancient form of internet which of course exposed these power and especially war mongering horrors, who happily prey on ordinary people like they are nastily little gods. Their vengeance - to destroy the world's population, which I would say is going from cull to success if you look at the state of the world today caused by governmental policies.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Thankfully, when the hammer falls, on the critters, there won't be a one of them left to plague the earth until that brief future appointed time.

I do believe that when the Tribulation period comes . . . all manner of grotesque monstrous critters will be rampaging across the planet. And the worst most imaginative movies etc. will prove to have been far too conservative compared to the literal reality spreading mayhem and death far and wide.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think that Putin is much more likely to tell the truth than Obama. I wouldn't trust Obama to give me the weather report.

Dunno about that, Obama sure likes his golf, I'd say the man is well on top of when it will be blue skies. Other than that though the man is a lying sack of #

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

What would be the humanity`s reaction if one day all this would be exposed, like some kind of miracle happening that ppl would start to really believe/know that this story would be reality?
Why would these aliens or what ever they are want to intervene for ages in humans path and how much of our reality would have been altered during all this time?
There are stories, history, cultures, religions and so on to success something like that this might be actually going on, also considering all that and taking good look at us and our ways, it could explain allot indeed.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

technicly they already been outed as seen through out history and modern media both individual and of the entertainment sectors. Im sorry about all the backlash this thread will get and the droll one liners.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

after having said that i got a good one liner

your Putin me on

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

The backlash is warranted.

The source, yournewswire.com peddles bs much like sorcha faal does, they even copy sorcha's signature Kremlin line "Shockwaves are reverberating around the Kremlin today"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

not a very credible site im afraid. they are well know for feeding a bunch of Bull

it was a good read, and good headline. But how realistic this is..i doubt it happened

he would be discredited in an instance if this came out of his mouth would you not think?

a president thinks aliens are taking over. . i understand the reptilian theory and do not dis-beilve or beilve. but for it to be related to Putin i call BS.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

originally posted by: Metallicus a reply to: BO XIAN I think that Putin is much more likely to tell the truth than Obama. I wouldn't trust Obama to give me the weather report. Dunno about that, Obama sure likes his golf, I'd say the man is well on top of when it will be blue skies. Other than that though the man is a lying sack of #

Putin is much more of a stand up guy than Obama and tells it how it is. i just dont think Putin said this full stop.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Oh I agree with that, it was Obama I was calling a lying sack of # and yeah I highly doubt Putin said anything of the kind. The source has been known to... *ahem* bend the truth.
edit on 432016432016bam22 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: intrptr

Dragons is often taken as a 'great lizard.'

Some say some of the root words in the Bible have that meaning.

Because your average Nile Crocodile is a monster.

Here there be dragons

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join