It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who should have been a billionaire but instead committed murder suicide on his family.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is a story that goes back to 2008. It has always struck me as a conspiracy due to the commercial value of what this man invented for the oil industry. For this story to now resurface in not one but 3 of the national British newspapers, yesterday, makes me even more suspicious that there is a lot more to this event than meets the eye. Maybe someone is being sent a message?

m.youtube.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk... wife-daughter-horses-dogs.html

www.thesun.co.uk... his-wife-and-daughter.html

www.mirror.co.uk...

Thought you guys might be interested and curious to hear your input.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

This is a messy one. What a freaking tragedy. Shot his dogs and horses, nobody heard? Then went to kill wife and daughter? Didn't watch the video, no audio on my laptop but based on the photos of the family eating dinner, I'd say there was about a 0.0005% chance that man had a plot to murder everyone while they were eating that dinner. Unless he had a short-circuiting wire all of a sudden or something, it seems quite bizarre

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
Thought you guys might be interested and curious to hear your input.

A tragedy. That's my input. A tragic story of a man who was losing everything and decided (in a diminished state) to take what remained with him. A very selfish act.

No good purpose in dragging this back up, over analysing and fantasising.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It has always struck me as a conspiracy due to the commercial value of what this man invented for the oil industry.

What did he invent? Would like to check it out

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

That's a bit harsh as I don't run the 3 papers it was splashed all over yesterday. I think it's a legitimate question as to why they dredged it all up. Of corse your entitled to your opinion but aiming it at me is just a bit misdirected, don't ya think?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

An insulator for oil well blow outs if I recall. It's discussed in the video but I know it's a pretty long vid I see. I'm sure a Google search will find other shorter references to it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
That's a bit harsh as I don't run the 3 papers it was splashed all over yesterday. I think it's a legitimate question as to why they dredged it all up. Of corse your entitled to your opinion but aiming it at me is just a bit misdirected, don't ya think?

Yes. Apologies. Look to the source though. Sensationalist tabloids. Terrible events attract tabloids like a turd attracts flies.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Yes but considering it's not the anniversary and there seems no legitimate reason to dredge it up...first thing came to mind, looking at the photos was economic collapse.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I can't view the video either?? I'm on a MacBookPro™ if that makes a difference??

Please use the above as a 'Proviso/Warning'--

You mean a weird rich guy? If You took the time to look into weird rich guys You'd find more than enough to keep You busy but You have to do actual "leg work" Flatfoot type stuff; The House Dec; Sam Spade/Chuck Chan only His real friends call Him Chuck.. These guys have $$$ 10 yards up a Bull's butt and they know where the Bull is. These are the guys who "suffer" when their spouse ends up dead and instead of getting arraigned for murder, they get sympathy cards from an idiotic public. Look no further than John DuPont but DON'T WATCH THE MOVIE "Foxcatcher" it will make You sick.

These guys also have the 'juice' to get things removed from the intraweb so if a case comes to the surface someone down the line "got some religion" or they're on their deathbed and made a "dying declaration" These guys have the juice to get even 'dying declarations' removed from court proceedings and in Ca. at least, a "dying declaration" is an automatic in court as The Court found that someone's dying words were to be held higher than plain conversation; A dying man has no reason to lie.

These guys are sometimes called "Super Delegates" here in the U.S. hahahahaha

These folks, although they make the laws that We must abide, are exempt from the same guidelines.

Money plays.
namaste

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Seems to me that the issue here is being somewhat muddied.

Let's look at the facts.

1) The man was in massive debt.

2) His lifestyle was a carefully crafted, near fantasy existence.

3) His family unit had become used to certain standards of living, attendant to that lifestyle.

4) He told no one of the debts that he owed.

These things on their own do not say a great deal, but if you consider that ego plays a part in all human interaction and actions, things become a little clearer, in context.

A self made man, such as the fellow concerned, can easily become overly enamoured of his own success, believe himself capable of feats beyond his means. What is more, it is easy to loose sight of the big picture, when out in the world, doing big things, spending the big money. If he was as enamoured of his lifestyle as he was of living, then that would be one thing. But it is not at all unheard of for a fellow to love his lifestyle, more than his life. He may have had some insecurities about how his family would react to the news that big changes might have to be made, in order that the family, let alone the business, did not fold financially.

Sometimes ego can be healthy. Sometimes however, it can be dangerous. Someone who has insecurities about the way he might be viewed without the trappings of success, could become so entrapped by his need to continue to be seen as the biggest cheese, that his reason abandons him. So, in summary, it is my belief that rather than tell his wife and daughter that he had been incompetent with the businesses money, and that things might have to dial back abit, or change drastically, he simply offed them, and himself, in the belief that going out on a high, is better than a slow collapse.

That is speculative at best, but a possibility. A smart man knows that waiting till the tide is high to bring in a boat, means you do not have to drag it as far up the beach once you land. A wise one knows that crashing into the sea wall as a wave crests against it, is going to destroy the boat. Seems as if the fellow in the article was not as wise, as he was smart.

top topics

join