It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen From Grace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Fallen from grace I lay upon my tomb, away from my loves, my lives. I lay there 'neath the Moon's frozen stare, all alone to the breath of the realm. That cold eye stared down upon me with no hope, no love for me. Its sight penetrated the clouds that wept their dismay upon me and battered my skin for my sin. The day's light would never grace me, no more, never feel that warmth again.

Fallen from grace I lay there dying without hope, without any's attention. From my hands I reaped the losses that I sowed. The Moon above me went dark as my love's turned away from me. Their images haunted me, would taunt me chasing me through death.

I lay there upon my tomb staring into the black abyss. I lay there dying inhuman and not a soul could see the pain of me, not a one cared at all so I ran into the depths of Death, unto his embrace, the only one who cared at all.

I cried upon the world for the deepest loss of love, sold lies to those dear and wept inside beyond the sight of mortals. Inhuman I fell from grace, the loss of love took its toll.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Tiamat384,

That was... really well composed, great work.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Thanks! I always say that it isn't anything much. I think this to be true in this case as well, but I write for the joy of the act and seeing when people enjoy what I write so I thank you for the comment! Glad you enjoyed!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Tiamat384,

Remember, when you write you don't just write for yourself, you write for the audience whether one person or one hundred. After all, if you don't share your work its really not much more than glorified thought.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Very true. I feel a need to share what I write. Its really great when someone enjoys it. Should do so more often.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Nice work!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Thanks! Happy you enjoyed!

top topics

join