It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAST LIFE: Who Were You & How Do You Know?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MorganMorgan
Everyone has the ability, most don't work on it. She also seems to know that I am psychic too, I do feel so a little. I know as well if someone is good, bad, relationship gonna work, etc. could also just be a strong opinion but I'm usually always right. It got stronger after I had my child.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have had 2 memorable,well completely unforgettable past life visions in my life.

At age 5yo,my adoptive mother said she was going to the shop one Saturday afternoon,and do i want to come along? I said yes and we left the house. It was a grey winter's day in South Africa,in the Western Cape Province where i was born and grew up,in the the 60's and 70's.

The sky was battleship grey,and there was a very cold wind blowing,rippling the flags on the building where my father's employer company was situated (we lived on his employer company's industrial compound,they were a John Deere agent and for industrial irrigation systems,he was their farm manager on their farm about 100 miles outside the town where we lived on the compound)It was the old South African flag,the John Deere flag ,the green one with the yellow jumping deer,and maybe another one,i don't remember.

Anyhow,as i felt that cold wind,looked up at that battleship grey sky,and saw and heard the flags rippling in the cold wind,suddenly i was in another time and place. I was watching this woman from behind,she was kneeling by the wall of a medieval castle,also under a battleship grey sky,with flags rippling on the castle turrets (too far to see what was portrayed on the flags) but my attention was captivated by this woman anyway-she seemed to be digging for something,i never saw her face,she did not turn around but the Feeling i caught was the worst in the world,there was nothing that could be that bad,it was total and incomprehensible horror and grief and devastation..the gist i got in my mind was "HOW could this have HAPPENED??"

Total abject horror and grief and devastation beyond imagining. I must have pulled out of the vision at some time,i don't recall so well how or what happened after,but my mother didn't mention anything that day or ever after so i must have pulled out without any weird effects.

Then there was another vision when i was around age 10/11.

I was in the house of our neighbours,the only other family in the vicinity,the husband also worked for the company. I have many strange memories from my childhood of being in their house alone when they were not there,sitting in an overwhelming golden light by the bookrack in their hallway,always there. Our house was severely negative-spirit infested,as was theirs,i could always feel their spirits as keenly as i could feel the ones in our own house. I am an abductee,and also an empath/sensitive,so that was not easy. Both our houses was severely "haunted". We lived on either side of a deconsecrated Catholic church,on an old graveyard. My father once dug a human skull out of the patch where we grew our tomatoes and other veg.He gave it to a man who had a room full of other skulls,i was with him when he took it there,i guess it was an anthropologist. My father was a simple country man but he had a stellar personality and hundreds of friends from all levels of society and persuasions.

Anyway,i remember entering their house one afternoon,i presumed they were at home,and in the lounge. TV only came to South Africa in 1975 and they were total addicts right from the 1st broadcast. So i walked down the hallway to the lounge,when the sun caught their front door window in a certain way,and again i was in another time and place. I was in this palace hallway,rich coloured tapestries on the walls,and i had a feeling the king,who was in his "throne room" which actually functioned as a consulting room,much as a doctor's surgery is for working and solving issues,not just sitting on your ass going "Oh deedum im king"

I had a terrible worried feeling,like the king was in a lot of danger/trouble,i was very worried because in that paradigm i cared for him,and his name was Didier,King Didier.

I don't recall what happened then,i must have come out of it at some point and joined our neighbours in their lounge,i honestly don't remember.

A 3rd what feels like it was a past life memory: I was 12-13 years old,and walking to the corner shop.The perfume i was wearing was Jontue by Revlon. I remember bringing my pulse to my face,to smell,i Loved that perfume,there is one certain component in it that i absolutely love,idk if it's carnation,but anyway,then suddenly again i was gone into another time and place,i was dancing under the stars with other people in white robes,they were mostly women,the ones i could see,and there was a huge fire,like a bonfire burning,and stone arrangements like Stonehenge. I cannot say if it Was Stonehenge,we were aways off,and the fire was closest to us,not the stone structure,but that type of structure,yes.

Again,to this day i cannot remember coming out of the vision,but i must have done so without incident.

edit on 21-4-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

edit on 21-4-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have no memories of a previous life or any other kind of information about it, but I have this theory that I must have been a dog in my previous life. I like to walk a lot daily, I pee more than normal although not under trees, I'm very loyal and I like meat with bones, especially the bones. And I have this very sudden aggression when somebody touches my food. My mom used to pick the vegetables I didn't eat from my plate and it was making me mad, now my partner tries to do that and I just growl at him.

On a second thought maybe I was a wolf cause I hate fetching things for people

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If you're interested, watch the movie Cloud Atlas. It presents the possibility that your multiple incarnations are being played out simultaneously right now.

In my opinion, I think people don't give enough constructive thought to the their current life. To get too concerned about the possibility of other lives seems erroneous - unless you could gain some sort of insight regarding the mistakes you made in past incarnations which could potentially make it easier to discern your current karmic dilemma. Regardless, I don't know how to tap into it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I'm yet to have my child, but I can feel it. Sometimes I can feel that a relationship will be bad, for example my nephew and his girlfriend. I'm not sure, I don't want to intrude too much. But the feeling is strong. And it has always been right so far, with my husband and his step-daughters relationships. With their boyfriends I mean, lol, not my husband and them.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

It's extremely helpful to learn past mistakes to correct them, even to get on the right path in life, doing what you should be doing, picking a career that best suits you. It's very helpful to know your past lives to live your current to its fullest.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I met a woman about a decade ago who told me that I was now a warrior without a king or cause. She said that I'd carried my warring spirit and devotion to honor along with me but that in this life I was not meant to fight. I was here to rest.

She said all of my past lives as a fighter ended early so that I was lost here with no purpose making my current challenges new to me.

Now I laugh, my challenges are adult children and paying bills. Some break. * pulls sword* let's break stuff!
edit on 21-4-2016 by Mrgone because: because spelling is hard

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I don't recall because she told me the story years ago. It's the only part of the story I remember. You would think I would hate lions or have some fear of them having been killed by one in a previous life.

The medium also told my wife she drowned during the sinking of Atlantis and she's afraid of deep water! Here's what's weird about this story. When she was little around 5 or 6 years-old, she would mention Atlantis to her parents off and on again. They were freaked out and asked her where did you hear about Atlantis? She would go on talking about being an Atlantis princess. They kept thinking she must have gotten the idea on TV, but this was back in the 60's and there were no cartoons as I recall having to do with Atlantis. She eventually stopped talking about it.

Her parents backed up this story when I questioned them about it. Weird.

edit on 21-4-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It is interesting that you mention how past lives can affect our current life. Because of my past life as a drunk I feel a special aversion to being addicted to alcohol or drugs. Well, it is more like a been there done that attitude and I don't want that experience again.

I also find I have I can recognize specific people from past lives where we had a lot of interaction. I have an instant affinity for some and an instant aversion for others. It gives me a perspective that I really value.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I can sense when someone is from a past life (well, everyone we know is, we travel in soul groups), but I knew when I met my psychic neighbor and her husband that Ive seen them before, I even said "have we met before, you look so familiar", there was no way we had met before, in this lifetime. I know I bought the house right next to them for a reason. I got a sister/brother bond with them, immediately.

When we come back, we come back to a body very similar to the one we had.

I also met some new friends and just knew instantly that Ive known them before, they are from across the US so I know I didn't know them from this lifetime. We became quick instant friends and I "love" them.

It was also the names, something rings inside me when I hear their names as well. NOt sure why bc not the same name, maybe my past self knew the future (bc on the other side we have that ability) and was saying it over and over knowing I had to meet them again. Totally something I would do. Very interesting stuff.

When someone says "you look familiar" or "we've met before" it could be from a past life. edit...is most likely is from a past life...or a pick-up line

edit on 21-4-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't know, or cannot say anything about a past life of which i recall or remember

but when i was 10 or 11 years old, i was with my father in the car, and he got lost around the Kent area

i told him the exact directions he needed to go and that we would pass and old boxing hall with 1881 written in stone

I had never been to the area before in my short life as we lived over 200 miles away

Riouz

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If someone just happens to come up to tell you that you were some notable character, maybe it's because you registered as such with them. As in, more people find out they used to be famous because those that can sense these things are more likely to point them out. This assumes people come to you and not you to them.

I have never had past life inklings. I once had a dream where I felt I saw myself deep in the past, and I was a badass lone wolf type, maybe a hunter. I'm pretty nerdy in this life so it was probably just dream wish fulfillment.

a reply to: Metallicus

That's pretty cool.
edit on 21-4-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: veracity

As a past life mermaid...how do you feel about fishing? Do you ever date fishermen?
Even further thought, I have always had a yearning to deep sea fish and I was obsessed with the show deadliest catch. Very attracted to the crashing waves, the danger, the ocean underneath. So yeah, prob was a mermaid. Sid was my fave but I crushed on all of them, loved that show. It was out of my character (in this life) to love that show

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I did meditation about this topic once and i did see visual dream during of it, i saw my self as a wolf but interestingly i ran through jungle, until Jesus Christ stand by in my path and i woke up.
It very well could be just our deep desires or something like that but imho there is something real about it, in spiritual level that is.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Atlantis was real and very civilized for its time. Many of us have had a life there. Most of them drowned, well it's all under water now and she probably really was a princess. I know this from reading Edgar Cayce books. He didn't believe in it either until many of his "patients" came to him and he kept having readings about Atlantis.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

suggested they've been told by Mediums, psychics, witches,

realistically if there were psychics,witches and mediums that are real. I doubt they will be walking the streets.
i think the government will lock them up an harness their powers and turn them into a weapon.

and let me guess, they charged money for the service for false hope. i hate mediums such a un-morally satisfying job. feeding a bunch of bull to make people feel better- like politicians.

all i know about about me before i was born is that i was living in peace and was never inconvenienced. Im sure when i die i will be in peace and not be inconvenienced.

im all open to what is after death or before this life, but there are zero facts and 100's or theories and there will never will be unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I am almost 100% sure you are tapping into past lives. There is a thread on ATS of someone who had visions while having sex? Anyways, its very interesting, I wish I could do that, but I could go without the feeling of horror. Try to learn from them to help you today, you are being shown these visions for a reason.

You dad seems very cool, I can't believe he found a skull, is it legal to not report it?

edit on 22-4-2016 by veracity because: sp

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Bump because I want more stories.

I'm going to relate a story I read on reddit one time just because it's amazing.

In the 80s, a man, his wife, and daughter were watching MTV, when the Bangles song, Walk Like An Egyptian came on. The little girl was intently watching it, when she turned to her parents and said, "that's not how we walked, and our songs didn't sound anything like that!"

The parents asked her (in that sort of patronizing way you indulge a child's fantasy) what ancient Egyptian music sounded like. She then began to sing a hauntingly beautiful song, unlike anything the parents were used to. They both got chills. The little girl claimed that she used to sing it while making jewelry.

a reply to: Raxoxane

Fantastic.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I'm probably a nobody - the closest I've had anyone tell me was that I seemed like the sort "that has seen everything before".

There are two instances that come to mind at least in terms of a past life regression. I'll try to make both brief. In the first, I was a young woman (which was weird, as I had this when I was in my young teens...it felt natural, and not strange at all). I remember a tunic, and maybe some kind of light metal armor or jewelry, possibly placing it in Greek or Roman times on a coastal island or one with cliffs that faced the ocean.

I was in a hollowed out room carved into the cliff, with a heavy door behind me - the windows were facing out over the water. There was a depression in the window ledge (deep, as I had to lean over), which contained a basin filled with sand and quartz crystals. After brushing the sand with my fingers, I started back towards the door, and noticed water was coming in through the open window. The door wouldn't open (I was pounding on it). I died forced against the door, underwater and remember gulping the last breath of air.

Only proof I have of the entire thing: Same year, a few months later, I found one of the quartz crystals from the basin, and although it's shattered, I still have it.

The second might be considered a future or present life regression, as I'm waiting to see if it will happen still. I'm "older" (I can tell my age in these experiences), somewhere out west (it looks like a desert - western USA perhaps), and I'm with a bunch of people. Behind me a little girl calls out "comet! comet!", and everyone sees a huge fireball heading towards the east coast. I don't know if it hit or exploded, but there's suddenly a huge wave of heat and wind that comes through, no time to react. Most people around me died right there, and I was one of the few still "standing" (more like hunched over like in a tornado drill). I tried to take a breath, but everything was scorched (The ghost pepper I had didn't compare with this pain). I remember falling flat on my face, and leaving my body. I went to a temple type of place where several of the people I know were present. One person in particular noticed me looking back at a friend (who looked confused), and she told me something like "foss, go back for her; I will always be here for you, but right now she needs you".

Again, no evidence to support it, and if I never go out west within 10 years, then who's to say that it wasn't just a really bad dream?

-foss

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join