It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is dead.. Artist formerly known. And China the wrestler

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
this has to be fake?

i.imgur.com...

seems legit this is strange its the exact date
www.facebook.com...
edit on 24-4-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

mediatakeout.com... e.html

this is obciously about prince..test posive over 20 years ago took medicine religously all this time until some treligiuos nut job convinced him that he was cured..... he stopped taking the meds person is black was recently in the news and was dying from aids nothing could be done...the person would be dead by summer...week later prince is dead

this new one is also about prince blindgossip.com...-77967

the religiuos nut job who convinced him he was cured should be arrested for murder

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there for anyone who wants to ponder this....

Prince's body has been cremated already
Prince was in financial trouble at the time of his death

Today...Prince has two albums that are 1 & 2 in the Billboard 200.
Prince has a catalog of music that is enough to where a new album could be released every year for the next 100 years.

Reminds me of Tupac.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
this has to be fake?

i.imgur.com...

www.facebook.com...

Hi haven123!
Did you read the comments on the facebook page? Apparently that message has over 33,000 shares...I don't think it's fake. Bizarre beyond words though.
Good find!

jacy

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

this has to be fake?

i.imgur.com...

www.facebook.com...

Hi haven123!
Did you read the comments on the facebook page? Apparently that message has over 33,000 shares...I don't think it's fake. Bizarre beyond words though.
Good find!

jacy

I saw that as well...haven't gotten the chance to look into whether or not it was posted as to why this was posted. What I mean by that....was he referencing Prince the artist, Prince William, etc...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I'm trying to find out now.
On the person's facebook page, from what I can see (we're not friends, lol)...they have posted this status dated April 22, 2016 at 8:50 pm: "how crazy would it be if trump died in a year lmaooo".

Someone responded with, "Thank you. Oh please have it come true like your previous status."

Just plain weird.
jacy

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I'm trying to find out now.
On the person's facebook page, from what I can see (we're not friends, lol)...they have posted this status dated April 22, 2016 at 8:50 pm: "how crazy would it be if trump died in a year lmaooo".

Someone responded with, "Thank you. Oh please have it come true like your previous status."

Just plain weird.
jacy

Iv done some digging and iv found it was a con clever one though,
www.adweek.com...
Why face book would allow such a feature that could be used for any amount of nefarious reasons puzzles me dont use facebook so wouldnt knew about this feature.

actual proof (not my fb) that he indeed edited the date.imgur.com...

got me and nearly 40 thousand other people though well done sir

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Like most everyone, I was very upset to hear that Prince had died. I was shocked.

All I wanted to add here is praise for various Chi Town radio stations; I was in the car at the time and had some "Classic Rock" station on, and was changing the channels as I was driving. Why all the Prince songs? And then I thought - Something's wrong -

Went back to the one "Classic Rock" station as that Prince song was almost over and I was thinking they might say, and they did -

And I was just shocked.

And did want to say that the DJ on that radio station, I do believe it was 97.1 fm, really did an outstanding job of relaying the news, the facts as known, and talking about Prince in general. This was the clearest and most thoughtful report of this I've heard. Whoever the DJ is at this time frame, noon, early afternoon, he did a very eloquent job of it. And of course later on I looked at reports online and on the TV news, this early report I heard on a "Led Zeppelin" station had the best reporting and then carried on playing more Prince songs.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Seriously?

That little puke!! Argh! I hate it when I'm gullible. (especially when I thought I was being clever, lol)

Well thanks for the truth...I always prefer the truth.

jacy

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i feel sorry for china the wrestler, having her ats obituary tagged onto prince's.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Seriously?

That little puke!! Argh! I hate it when I'm gullible. (especially when I thought I was being clever, lol)

jacy

i know right, i was freaked at first.
why would they make a feature clearly for hoaxes, or argument causing
edit on 25-4-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Seriously?

jacy

Because absolutely everything is corrupt? Well not everything, but you know what I mean.
They do it for the drama. Drama sells.
Some of the comments in his replies were saying that he was going to end up on the news or be famous. They were laughing at the # of shares.
And here we are, grown adults...talking about his freaking facebook status!
That's why!
jacy

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Seriously?

jacy

Because absolutely everything is corrupt? Well not everything, but you know what I mean.
They do it for the drama. Drama sells.
Some of the comments in his replies were saying that he was going to end up on the news or be famous. They were laughing at the # of shares.
And here we are, grown adults...talking about his freaking facebook status!
That's why!
jacy
clever of the lil sh#t though

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
i feel sorry for china the wrestler, having her ats obituary tagged onto prince's.

yeah what's that about, disrespectful to her. imo

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Simpsons at it again...

Homer is then hired as a celebrity assassin, taking out such famous faces as George Clooney (by replacing wet cement with quicksand), Prince (by strangling and stabbing him with his own guitar) and Neil Armstrong (by hitting him with a golf club, in the style of a Rube Goldberg machine). In Heaven, the dead celebrities are outraged by this and stage an attack on

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

confirmed...blind item so;ved. Prince died from AIDS blindgossip.com...-77843

some religious nut said he was cured and he stopped taking his meds...then he got full blown AIDS refusing to go back on meds thinking prayer would save him.

what a sad sad story

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The Simpsons at it again...

Yeah! they were right about "Transgenderism" Too...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join