It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deeply disturbing:” Teacher’s aide at Bay View H.S. arrested after incident with student

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Looks like that "teacher" needs to be locked up in a mental institution.

edit on Apr-21-2016 by xuenchen because: knockoutgame

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Expletives are aphabetically arranged words that people put power behind. They are merely words in and of themselves but are obviously fueled with majik that is so powerful, it invokes disgust and even rage when cast at the reciever, to which it can even extend to bystanders.

As ridiculous as it may sound, what we are seeing here is a public school that is operating similarily to a mixture of the Hogwarts School of Magic and an ET base/fort, where a 14 year old sorcerer in training, surrounded by ET technology such as computers and smartphones, acted out one of the many characters available for him to chose from, that has supernatural unusual powers, learned from having been dumped into his brain at the start of his infancy through the extraterrestrial media. Media from television, movies, computers, songs and books where all words arranged in sentences that give life to a character in a person's mind, can become flesh and acted out. And such as movies go, people actually act out characters as actors, making physical movements involving an extended period of time that is collapsed into scenes. So no one is usually just sitting there stationary on film and the viewer is usually not moving or moving much, such as eating, which treats/snacks are rewarding the brain for watching. ("Good job you get a treat.") Although those who work out and watch movies/video/tv are energetically manifesting the content, whether intended or not, they are actively engaged. On the other hand, dancing to music obviously uses movement, with the intent having already been created by the song writer and singer, is further empowered by the listener generating movement which impacts space. Dancing because you like the beat and don't care or know what the song is about still helps feed the message intended by those who composed it.

Woooooosh went the 14 year old student sorcerer with his intent, force. Cuse, cast, curse, cast.

Whammmmmmmmmmmmmm went the 30 something sorcerer. Curse, cast, curse curse, cast. Whammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Curse, cast, curse curse curse, cast.

Is this a show? Is it a song? Was it filmed? Is this from a book? Who, what, when, how and why fold into each of those named, weaving into and weaving out of, and back again, until it becomes reality.

Long ago, those who could not read, were amazed at other people's thoughts when they finally learned how. They could never imagine television, movies or computers. Then just recently, a time period came, where all that was imagined. At that point, they could imagine it was sort of real now, having already been acted out by actors and actresses, to which that progressed to viewers acting out components of what they saw themselves, or relating to it, as in "hey, I've done that." or they know someone who has. Further confirmation of reality to the masses is misplaced reality where they can relate to what they are watching because they "know someone" like that, but that someone isn't a real person in their life, it's from repeatedly watching actors engage in the same or similar themes, that being all the movies/shows they watch over their life time. The mind is using the same memory methods as when they really meet and know someone in real life, to which even those relationships are growing more superficial as more people become engrossed in media. Verify for yourself that it took only 4-5 generations to dramatically influence imagination/perception. The juveniles today have not one adult who is living to go to who hasn't ever watched a movie before. The ET majik box. The kids today put the weight on the tipping point. Are we all to fall? Falling off the edge like the fallen Angels we read about who rebeled against the self described jealous God?

Those with little imagination are up against both adults and the young ones who have huge imaginations. Those with little imagination need to stop and think about their everyday involvement in other people's imaginations that became a reality as seen with their own personal use of the once imagined magikal phone, computer, television and big screen theater. All thought impossible at one time. No way. That's nuts. You're crazy to think that. Then it became possible. Everyone was wowed. Now it's normal. If you don't use any of them you're the strange one. Making the leap with saying the characters people read about, or saw a movie about, are manifesting in people now who are using supernatural power is the next order of the imagined becoming a reality.

Organized religion, including groups not recognized by the government as a religious institution all maintain their own parameters in the supernatural. Anything goes outside of that. And the media has a vast selection for everyone to choose from.

I don't think it's wise to fire the teacher. He had a level of respect with the teens until other adults took the title from him. The kid will likely be viewed as a bad ass still by his peers because he regained the upper hand he was initially seeking which was to inflame and rebel against a leader toppling his position.

I think the teacher should be taken in by a teacher's association who can teach him how to use his force without having to get physical along with how to physically grip hold of a minor that won't move or physically acts out. This teacher has more guts than a lot of teachers do because they either have weak personalities or are forced to display weak behavior which empowers kids. Teachers should also be equipped with a device that will summon security guards at the school. The device could be the size of a beeper, (remember those?) and clipped to their waist band or shirt.

The adults who raised the babyboomers were over whelmed by their rebellious teenagers. Beyond belief. The boomers thought their teens were crazy rebellious, those teens, generation X'ers, then had a hell of a time with their own kids, now those kids are young adults having kids and the rebelliousness has grown to such an extent, if the parents of the parents of the babyboomers, who are ALL dead now, could see what was going on now, would be flabbergasted and see what is going on today as a spiritual attack on people and people using supernatural powers without any real understanding of it and for trivial and selfish reasons.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think the local police/military/national guard in each city/country should have/run a school for all kids that cause trouble.

There are still kids who want to learn. Kids who want to do good in school.

I do not support expelling. Its stupid.

Instead - - - I support as I said in first sentence - - - a "bad behavior" school - - - where there is consequences for disrupting class.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

we had a "school" like that where i grew up. the class was filled with screw ups and teen moms who just didn't give a flip.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I do not support expelling. Its stupid.

Agreed.
It like saying, 'Hey, let's take this kid that can't behave and make sure that he ends up stupid, too.'

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Teacher's Aids are not teachers. They're just hired help to aid the teacher in the classroom. They have no teaching credentials.

So it sounds like this Teacher's Aid was relatively new to today's classroom environment and was clueless to how disrespectful, mean, rude and aggressive some students can be. New Teacher's learn real quick they have to keep their temperament in check. The kids today are nothing like they were years ago because they feared the consequences of their actions.

edit on 21-4-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

we had a "school" like that where i grew up. the class was filled with screw ups and teen moms who just didn't give a flip.

I know there are charter and satellite schools.

But, I'm talking about one run in a military fashion. One that will get their attention if they screw up.

They used to give them the option to join the military or got to jail. But, then the military changed.

I think a lot of these kids have never had rules or discipline. Some would probably respond to it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

And you just illustrated why kids need fathers and what a large part of the problem is - not enough of them and ones who are crap when they do have them. Then, in the inner city especially, kids turn to gangs to provide that daddy and here we all go.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And you just illustrated why kids need fathers and what a large part of the problem is - not enough of them and ones who are crap when they do have them. Then, in the inner city especially, kids turn to gangs to provide that daddy and here we all go.

My kids did just fine without a father.

Actually, they did better without him.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: ReadLeader

Why do they clip these vids right at where the violence starts? Possibly because they don't want you to see why this teacher lost his #. I know 14 yo's talk a lot of crap, and thats no excuse to pummel them into the furniture, but hey... context is everything.

How can this story be non bias when it is only showing one side of the altercation.

Does it matter, if it was anything short of self-defense, or defense of others against physical violence? If my kid was yelling and screaming obscenities at the teacher and he laid a hand on him, I'm fairly certain between an early retirement from suing the school and beating the teacher to a bloody pulp, I would choose violence.

If my kid was that age and still acting out like that, my first thought would be to look at my son and wonder what the hell were you thinking?!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Did you miss the part about daddies who were crap?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Did you miss the part about daddies who were crap?

Should I replace the crappy one because kids need a father?

Lots of women do that.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yes indeed. Far too many kids being raised in broken homes. In some areas, the out of wedlock birth rate is pushing 100%.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

beating the teacher to a bloody pulp, I would choose violence.

That is what the teacher chose too. You must both share some traits.

P

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
All I know about high schools these days is what I read/hear in the news, which means 90% of the time it’s negative, sensationalized, biased and sometimes just outright lies. Consequently, I’m in no position to make broad generalizations or informed judgements due to boundless ignorance. That doesn’t mean I won’t do it, though.

There’s no way I’d consider a teaching position at the high school level. No freaking way. Others have remarked to me that I have more patience than most, and it does take quite a lot to get me to the point of losing it and plunging over the deep end. Even so, I’m sure there are plenty of high school “students” out there more than up to the task. I’m afraid a teaching assignment for me would be a one-way ticket to San Quentin State Prison.

When I was in high school the teachers were allowed to paddle unruly students. I think they had a kind of secretive competition going for who had the coolest paddle on staff. Some were more streamlined than others, many had unique hole patterns, others had advanced grip design, and a certain number of very special paddles had smooth, sylish surfaces and rounded edges for optimal aerodynamic performance. Then, of course, certain teachers were revered for having the most effective swing technique. Not all swings are equal. With proper swing technique and a well designed paddle a teacher could demand much respect amongst their peers, while putting the fear of GOD into the heart of many a heathen student misfit.

Naturally, we students evaluated our teachers with mathematical precision. We awarded teachers points for swing technique (1-10 points) and for paddle design (1-10 points), where X = Swing, Y = Paddle, and Z = Swat Impact. The equation was simple and went like this:

X + Y = Z

Each teacher was assigned to a group based on their quantified Swat Impact score as follows:

Rookie (Z = 2 thru 8), Wannabe (Z = 9 thru 12), Twisted (Z = 13 thru 17), Assassin (Z = 18-19), GOD (Z = 20)

We had one teacher in my high school (a psychology instructor) who was a little different than the rest, and for some reason he and I developed a kind of off-center relationship. We played little games/tricks on each other just to get a reaction. He was good at it, too. Anyway, he was an Assassin level swatter, but he also had another form of punishment which I think he reserved just for my benefit. I say this because I never heard of anyone else getting the same treatment. Apparently he was on the fencing team when he went to school at Notre Dame. A couple times I messed with him in class (all in fun, tee hee) and he responded by taking me to the gym, throwing me some protective head gear and handing me a foil. To make a long story short, it ended with him chasing me around the gym and leaving some pretty nasty welts on my legs.

I think a few of today’s students might benefit from a good lashing!
From what I’ve read, it seems things have gotten a little out of hand these days. In an effort to be socially correct we’ve taken it a bit too far. Students are no longer disciplined for inappropriate behavior. We try to reason with kids as though they’re mature adults, and they’re not. The teacher has become the one to be careful not to step out of line, rather than the other way around. That extends to parents, as well. Before taking any kind of punitive action anymore, a parent/teacher must first consider whether or not the child has legal grounds for initiating a law suit, bringing charges or initiating divorce proceedings. IDK, it just seems to me things have gotten a little convoluted in our child rearing practices. It may be time for a re-think.

Regarding the teacher’s aid in the OP, I think he did cross the line. Not by very much, though. We didn’t see how the whole incident transpired, but I did see the kid kick at the guy. Aside from a bruise or 2, I think the kid was more shookup than physically harmed. I’m sure the teacher’s aid will suffer the consequences; I just hope the kid does, too. I doubt it, though. The kid will just get a slap on the wrist, have a few laughs with his buddies over it, and then move on to the next incident.

Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join