It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cursed CD Cabinet? Pics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I am in the process of moving into a new apartment, sorting through all my stuff. When a friend was helping me remove my things from a U-Haul truck, he touched my CD cabinet and said that he felt something very evil about it. It was a gift from my sister when I was moving into my previous apartment, three years ago, as she did not want it anymore. I also had felt something negative about it when I first saw it, and was further creeped out by the unsettling designs carved into it. Still, I told myself it was just a CD cabinet. My sister purchased it from a store in a mall. It sold items like this, mostly furniture or carvings with African designs (my sister liked collecting African art and Buddha depictions at that time.) The items were priced quite high for that town, however she found this and other items on sale. The store was in financial trouble apparently, and so they were giving big discounts. I have no idea of the true origin of this thing, what the symbols mean, or whether it's an item of some value or a piece of junk. I only know that it looks classy in my apartment, from a distance anyway.

Since moving it in I have seen various black shapes moving about that room. I have encountered paranormal activities all of my life and so, this was nothing new for me. As I am at a new start in my life, I actually pretended it wasn't happening. There is a lot of stuff piled into the second bedroom right now, and so I never considered this object being responsible for the shadow forms moving about until my friend mentioned the evil he felt when touching it. No doubt some of you will want me to explain the shadow forms better, so I will attempt to. It's basically twisted shadow forms that I see with my peripheral vision, some of them quite clearly. These are quite dense, black forms of abstract appearance, almost like large, flattened bat wings with crude chunks missing about the edges. Weird, of course.

So, here are some pics of my CD Cabinet. If anyone has any ideas of the actual origin, the meanings of the symbols, or if anyone picks up on anything from this thing spiritually, please let me know!

THE SIDES...

THE TOP...

I am planning to throw it out, yet part of me hates to...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just send it to me, don't throw it out.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Still, I told myself it was just a CD cabinet.

It IS just a cd cabinet. The only evil attached to it, is what you and your friend have placed on it. From my understanding, Shadow people do not attach to material objects. They are attracted to certain people(theoretically), so if you're seeing them, it has more to do with you than any object. Just my two cents, but if you're concerned about it, anoint it and cleanse it. I don't believe in that stuff, but some Christians do, and some witches I've known do.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think it looks really cool, and would probably have something like that myself, but agree that you should get rid of it if you do not feel comfortable with it in the house.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Look up the following names:

Hedjwer

Haapi

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Well, it could be some sort of portal. Not sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Now that I've looked at it if any spooky stuff starts happening around here I will hold you responsible cloud hopper.

edit on 3871642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Thanks for he help! It might indeed be Egyptian. Hedjwer looks like a match. Not sure about the other one.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

K. That's normal for me anyway
Usually weird things happen wherever I live and they stop happening after I move.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
it's a really nice piece. and i for one wouldn't mind if my CD rack was a little haunted, if it looked as good.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: sg1642

K. That's normal for me anyway
Usually weird things happen wherever I live and they stop happening after I move.

Pretty uncool move by your sister though. 'Oh what should I do with my haunted CD case..oh I know JUST the person'. Lol

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You could measure it for magnetic fields with a K2 meter and report back with anything odd.. Try that? If it is an item with a curse or a spiritual anomaly attached to it a tri-field meter or a K2 meter will confirm it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Klassified

Well, it could be some sort of portal. Not sure.

Hmmm. Kind of like the wardrobe in The Chronicles of Narnia: The lion, the witch, and wardrobe.
edit on 4/21/2016 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don't have one of those. Could look into it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was talking to my friend, who felt evil when he touched it. He says that he got the feeling that it was built for something else and that someone just turned it into a CD rack. He wonders if maybe it was used for some sort of satanic ritual or something. He does have a point in that it has little drawers on it that cannot hold CD's. It does seem to have had a different purpose originally.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thought I'd take some pics to demonstrate...

What practical purpose could such small compartments serve a CD cabinet? It seems to me that shelves were added later.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Put it on Ebay as "Curest CD book case with draws".
I Bet you get a good Price for it.

it has not given you to much truble.
the symbles look mayan or african.
I have seen it before? ET head!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Even the CD shelf pieces look like they were added later. Could have been some kind of alter or shrine-ish piece where things were displayed in the four main cubbies and some religious instruments stored in the drawers. Total speculation, but it does look re-purposed. I would trust your instincts on this and burn that thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Even the CD shelf pieces look like they were added later. Could have been some kind of alter or shrine-ish piece where things were displayed in the four main cubbies and some religious instruments stored in the drawers. Total speculation, but it does look re-purposed. I would trust your instincts on this and burn that thing.

What would be really scary is if the OP does try to burn it, but it won't burn!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Thanks for mentioning ebay! It might actually do pretty well.

However...if it is cursed I'd feel bad about selling it, unless I gave a warning that it might be.
edit on 23-4-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join