It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ordered a Ouija board

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
During the last few days, i felt a strange presence. Something i couldnt really explain, almost like a supernatural feeling.. So i talked to one of my closest friends, who believes in spirits and supernatural things. She said she had some books on how to summon spirits on the other side or the dark side. She claims herself to be a self taught witch and done this on several ocassions. She even let herself to be possesed and gave herself willingly to any demon that possesed one of the other during seance, she also said sometimes everyone became possessed.. She stated they were usually 5-10 people, but she said it was best if we did it by ourselves cause you could summon a higher entity with just two..

Just wondering what to think about when doing this?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Azeban

I would never in my life use a Ouija board because well honest I'm a chicken but my Mother has, (her family is Roman Catholics/Travellers) she said when she was a teen she used one with friends and was told by her Mother that you had to have an object for any spirit to posses in order to keep it from trying to take control or possessing someone or the house itself. I'm not sure if that's true and I have no clue if they mean good or bad but Mum said she used an empty bottle.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Just wondering what to think about when doing this?

That there is a possibility it might not be safe.

Be careful

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Well I'd say don't but it sounds like you've made your mind up.

I would ask you though, seeing as you've no doubt heard about 'demons', why in the blue heavens above would you want to contact a demon? Why would you want a strange entity in your body? Why would you willingly listen to a 'higher' intelligence from other dimensions when the higher intelligences here on Earth even want to kill us?

I think you're playing with fire, and it's easy to get burnt. Ouija boards are one of those things were people wont believe what it's like - and what can happen - until they've experienced it. I have and let me tell you, sometimes, it's more than you can handle.

Of course on the other side of the fence you'll soon have the people in this thread telling you "go for it, it's fake anyways, I tried it" because they didn't have an 'encounter' but like MYRIADS of other people who DID have an encounter I can only beg you not to go through with this.

If you do go through with it, I ask that you please, at least, have someone who is spiritually strong to pray for you, for your protection. You do realise that demons work, historically, on a contractual basis. If you give a demon access to your life it's NOT going to leave for you. You have been warned.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The Ouija board is a suitable tool for working with the subconscious mind, but I don't have much confidence in it for anything else. Most of the creepy stuff I've read on it, point to the mind of the user(s) rather than spirits.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

She said she was a witch, is that bad?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

u may regret this, and / or wasted $$

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azeban
a reply to: Joneselius

She said she was a witch, is that bad?

No, when someone claims they are a witch it's always a good thing.

cj6

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Me and my cousins played with a ouija board when we were young and nothing bad ever happened to any of us. No one died, no string of bad luck, no paranormal happenings ever occurred. It was all out of fun. Don't believe all the people that say it's evil or dangerous. It's just a game

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ill let you guys know what happened after the weekend =)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Roomates and I played with a board in college. Nothing really came of it for while. Then it was just me and an Armenian Hooters waitress with the board. I miss college.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You like being controlled by others?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi
So, there is speculation about ouija boards overall. many believe it doesnt work..that you are basically just moving it subconsciously.
But some people do believe its working

so lets focus on the second part because who cares about the first bit.

I think it would be a great idea to go to a conspiracy website where the paranoid run rampant and ask about what to expect. this way you can front load yourself with as much paranoid freakout about satan coming to eat your soul through the alphabet possible..then voila..that should give you a nice, unbias view of what happened should something actually happen.

Enjoy your time. best used in pairs (find some hippy that believes for best result..but a hippy you can trust)...and assume the messages coming through may in fact just be subconscious..or hell, if you must go supernatural, maybe its a "higher self", or..like...you from a different time messing with yourself, or could be obama, or etc..open mind, but consider it once its over to be like a horoscope...fun to read, ultimately signifying nothing much more than likely.

And yeah, if you are normally a front loaded demons are in the cupboard type, you will probably find exactly what you think in those regards.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Post a video with your results

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Do you think its a good idea for a kid to get in a car with a stranger? I would hope not.

So why do you want to let stange spirits into your life or body?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I had an encounter with a Ouija board and I'm not inclined to touch one ever again.

Some people are into that stuff.
Me, not so much after that last time.

edit on 4/20/16 by GENERAL EYES because: amended spelling error

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It's either all BS or it's a superluminal communication device. One is completely harmless, the other presents some very real dangers.

Maybe some decent research into the topic before possibly doing something that you'll regret

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

don't let the supersticious people scare you lol if it did conjured spirits they wouldn't sell it for so cheap! Use it with friends. then # with them... cause u can't believe how many people believe the board opens door haha

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

You just need to experience one very real (or surreal, if you will) experience at a board to know something is going on.

I have.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If those things are haunted/cursed...

Imagine what the factory that makes the Oujia Boards must be like!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join