It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent News and Warning!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
so i'm not the only one who sniffs the inexplicable daiper samples i always get posted?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes, people have been preying on people for thousands of years - we get that. But there are no legitimate news stories of perfume samples laced with ether or people in parking lots carjacking women by getting them to sniff something.

It's always a good idea not to be too trusting of strangers and one should always be aware of their surroundings in general, but if you see someone with a perfume sample in their hand, for God's sake, don't pull out your gun and shoot 'em until you know what they're gonna do with it!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: reldra

There was Relda...in the late 1960's a method where a lone woman was approached on escalators and rendered unconcious by different means. While being held up,"Sir? Can you help me? My sister here is sick and I need to get her into the car. Can you help me? Security usually would.

Long before Snopes or even computers, this was a known method of robbery. Even in the Shanghi Tunnels of Portland Oregon in the 1800's, men would be drugged...and wake up out to sea on some ship. Hence the use of the word "Shanghi'd".

The recent stories may be untrue occurences, but the method of slipping someone something like "ruffies" or a "Bill Cosby Qualude" is real...very real. And women and everyone...should never leave drinks unattended either.

To convince readers the method is untrue...is harmful in the long run of known historical drugging and robbing unsuspecting people. Women and men alike.

Thanks

MS

What you are descriping is unrelated to the OP.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

We have a responsibility to clarify what is real, what is not, how to detect and avoid harm througout life. For ourselves, friends and families.

The "news" feeds us constant half-truths, kind-of-likes, mis-directed and misleading variations of "truth". We need to...and this is very important...to remember to absorb what we can, gain from knowledge, differenciate between lies and realities.

Peoples lives are at stake. Its a mean and evil world out here at times. Why do I say HERE? Because as a 1st responder in emergencies...Ive seen it all...and train for its possibility and sometime, reality. It happens.

I have seen some horrible, horrible things in my life in ER's, morgues, burn and trauma units, cancer centers...and pediatric urgent cares...and screaming children in pain in the middle of the night.

Let us all learn from these things, expect the worst and prepare...and hope and pray for the best.

Bless us all....MS
edit on 19-4-2016 by mysterioustranger because: edit

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've been on facebook for a very long time, and i've NEVER seen that hoax before, so it's news to me. My apologies for making this thread, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Youre correct. But, thats not to sya it didnt and cant happen. Thats the real deal. Just take the info for what its worth: as a necessary precaution in a cruel and evil world.

Similar things have happened.

Thanks

MS

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yes. I carry an ER crash/rescue kit, a concealed licensed firearm everyday, everywhere. Do you know what the most important thing I carry is?

My faith that man is inherently good...and it would take an extraordinary event for my to break out either of the above.

But if I had to...I would to save someone's life or from harm or pain.

Thanks

MS

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

In reference to that..it has everything to do with the op. The method of distribution may be false, but the reality of different ones historically are not.

And that needs to be reaffirmed. There are people out there trying these things. Some readers wouldnt even think twice about op unless someone went a little deeper than "Snopes said its not true."

Not that similar things DO and HAVE happened...they may just get that "oh, its not really happening". And that could hurt someone. As I said historically...things as described DO happen. And that fact relates to the op.

If it did not? Bill Cosby could fire his lawyers...because he didnt use a hanky with ether on it...

Thanks Relda. Really.

MS
edit on 19-4-2016 by mysterioustranger because: phone

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
One last add. Thank you for contributing to this discussion. Whereas the event is a proven hoax...the evil of man against man..is not.

And knowledge is a powerful thing. Stay informed.

God Bless all

MS

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Fingernail polish remover makes me run into the next room. I haven't died or wound up in the hospital yet though.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

I literally just received an urgent message warning me of this. I went to look on Google and I found this thread posted here. Crazy

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

This has been a common e-mail hoax for years along with "HIV Needles in Pay Phone Coin Return" and "Nigerian Prince Needs Your Help". So it isn't that odd that you would receive such a message (e-mail or through other social media venues).

Sure -- it's within the realm of possibility that some psycho might actually do this (think back to the Tylenol tampering in Chicago during the 1980s, which was all too real and all too deadly), but as far as I know this specific story is a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join