It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YT, 'Hillary Clinton Supporters'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What a funny video for many reasons, there is one reason which i like to share with you all

Pause the video at 0:14 or at 0:20 if you prefer to see her face.

Meet Wassila Hachchi!

Now you might think, uhh, Earthling42? what about her? she is unknown to me, just a supporter of Hillary....

Well, we the Dutch know her quite well, in fact many of us voted for her and the political party she is or was part of in the Netherlands.

Last Januari she suddenly left the Netherlands and went to the US to work for Hillary Clinton.

However, this is not so simple as one might think, in fact, without a job offer quite impossible, certainly for a non-US citizen because if an american can do the job the american gets the job.
Let's not forget the papers, money and time required before a working permit is either granted or rejected.

According to my knowledge (i might be wrong) it is illegal to work, no matter if it is paid or voluntary, above all, it is forbidden for non-US citizens to actively engage in political matters.

Despite the above, she suddenly wanted to leave the Netherlands in order to work for the campaign of Hillary Clinton, she told this to her party leader and left.
She said she would sign a contract within two weeks, however, as explained above, that would mean she has been planning this for months and would already have been busy with a working permit which is unlikely since her sudden move was rather unexpected for her colleagues at the dutch government.
What also contradicts her story is the fact that she is currently registered as unemployed, so she gets €6000 a month from the dutch taxpayers until she has a new job or for a period of 3 years (luckily this entitlement includes an application duty for a new job)

Can you imagine, having a good solid job and future, earning €110.000 a year, and then give that all up for... yes for what?

She is a 'Hillary supporter' in this video, was she hired, are the others also non-US citizens?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

And this is what we get when you cross ignorance with a free sign,

this can apply to supporters of all candidates.

Besides, the people with educated opinions either actually value their time and wouldnt be caught standing anywhere with any sign for a prolonged period of time.

edit on 19-4-2016 by frostie because: (no reason given)

new topics

join