It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in London, UK resorting to more violence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: valleean

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: amazing

Britain first that started that whole scene off are a bunch of racist morons

What you're watching is the aftermath of provocation from them outside a mosque, those muslims are reacting to not starting anything, the OP is about as far away from the truth as it's possible to get.

We're British we don't protest, but we do sit around tutting and write strongly worded letters to editors.

Cody

This is just another thread to trash muslims.

No matter the truth.

Bingo. Muslim bashing thread number 487

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: EngineerGuY

Indeed.
I would like to see some form of silent protest.
I want to see a large group of people, walking down the street in one of these 'no-go zones' doing something that is breaking Sharia Law, while being in complete accordance with the actual law. Just to see the reaction to a less threatening form of protest.

Like lovely women in skimpy bikinis..? I'm at that rally.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
We had one of our scout guys get a note written in poor english threatening him if he doesn't leave town because he kills his brother.
He tracked the guy and he was a Somalian
He informed him to avoid his presence.
by themselves, they just cowardly,if they are of the type.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
We had one of our scout guys get a note written in poor english threatening him if he doesn't leave town because he kills his brother.
He tracked the guy and he was a Somalian
He informed him to avoid his presence.
by themselves, they just cowardly,if they are of the type.

No...I spoke to that Somalian. It's was a misunderstanding. He was writing a script and got the papers mixed up. He meant to tell your scout guy he is happy to know him.

See...i can make vague stories up too. Who's next?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Really, Muslims must be the only people who cause trouble in London now then?

Yeah right.

London is full of criminals and gangs of all walks of life.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

what did you really expect. its a "Britain First" movement like the EDL and BNP.

they go to high Muslim areas with huge crosses and shouting out versus of the bible etc. Then they wonder why there is an outrage. if you leave them in peace they will leave you in peace. you go round poking you stuff in their face then they will react.
just like we react when they poke things in our face.

they were most likley provoked. check out the Luton one for a better idea of how they heat up situations
www.youtube.com...

i worked in Luton and know this area well - its a high Muslim population. Im white and taken my indian wife there to eat and no problems at all.

i dont beilve London is like this considering i have family down there and friends and not heard of anything thats bad. Apart from this which was orchestrated by Britain First

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

agreed with you i worked there too and no problems at any time of the day.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

There are no "no go zones". You seem to have missed the debunking of that over and over again.

2nd that - there are no-no go zones. its a fox news propaganda.
if there was i would just laugh and say" id need to take my own laws seriously before i take yours"

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Completely untrue.

Another 'story' that needs to be moved to the Hoax board as soon as possible please.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Britain First are extreme right wing and are very provocative outside mosques.

I'm not really a fan of Britain First but come on, 'extreme right wing'?

Do they think they are the 'master race'?
Do they advocate something akin to The Holocaust?
Do they advocate any sort of racial superiority?
Do they propose a suspension of the democratic process?

They definitely are Nationalists.

And I guess they could be described as Islamophobes.

But describing them as extreme right wing is really quite a stretch and is typical of the PC Brigade in their determination to label anyone with concerns over Islamic extremism as a 'racist'.

They even tried pretending to be Christians handing out leaflets in one video.

How do YOU know they aren't Christians?

edit on 20/4/16 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You got that right!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I wonder if the lot of you are upset that Jewish people are taking over the West Bank, literally. They actually engage in acts of violence against the Palestinians and move onto their property. They're called outposters and if their camp is successful it's becomes a sanctioned settlement (which is still illegal) by the Israeli gov't.

But let's get upset about Muslim immigrants and judge the entire lot of them based on YouTube videos...

Zionists have been bashing Palestinians (Muslims and Christians) for +100 years by taking their lands and expelling them. First by acquisition of the land, later by force. It's a well documented process which began in the late 19th century and has not yet ended. It is called colonization.

But it's not the Jews to be blamed here, but the Zionists. The criminal colonization of Palestine is the work of the Zionist political movement. Most of the Zionists of the world are non-Jewish.

A Zionist (Jewish or not) is someone who agrees with the setting-up of a Jewish State and with all the political measures to be implemented for securing and consolidating the very Jewish nature of that Caliph... sorry, of that State. That is, for preserving the predominance of the ruling Jewish majority.

So, in my humble opinion, it's good that ATS members are not trashing Jews for what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: valleean

Godbless the jewish people I am with them 100%.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So op...what have you got to say for yourself now? Or is this the typical cowardly anti muslim post and we have seen the back of you once you have been proven wrong?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Morrad

Britain First are extreme right wing and are very provocative outside mosques.

I'm not really a fan of Britain First but come on, 'extreme right wing'?

Do they think they are the 'master race'?
Do they advocate something akin to The Holocaust?
Do they advocate any sort of racial superiority?
Do they propose a suspension of the democratic process?

They definitely are Nationalists.

And I guess they could be described as Islamophobes.

But describing them as extreme right wing is really quite a stretch and is typical of the PC Brigade in their determination to label anyone with concerns over Islamic extremism as a 'racist'.

They even tried pretending to be Christians handing out leaflets in one video.

How do YOU know they aren't Christians?

Who gives a sh*t what you call them? They are a hate filled group intent on spreading their filth through lies and violence. They are uneducated thugs. No better than rabid dogs in my opinion. Lies lies lies... this is what this op us full of. Why are you arguing over whether they are extreme right wing or not?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Show me who in the world commits bombings and killings of large amounts of people is it jewish or cheistians or muslims all muslims are not terrorsts but all terrorist are muslim.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17

Show me who in the world commits bombings and killings of large amounts of people is it jewish or cheistians or muslims all muslims are not terrorsts but all terrorist are muslim.

OK, so whats your point with regards to the topic of this rhread?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yeah sorry I saw a post about anti islam and posted why some people are that way.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: valleean

Godbless the jewish people I am with them 100%.

What about the ultra orthodox jews? You know, the ones that are viloent and see fit to spit on 8 year old girls and anyonethey dislike?

You with them too?

Or will you tar all jews with the same brush because of the actions of this small minority? Like people do with muslims?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

all muslims are not terrorsts but all terrorist are muslim.

Do they give you a special badge for your crash helmet when you reach that level of stupid?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join