It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in London, UK resorting to more violence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EngineerGuY

Well, they began their protest outside a Molsem place of worship...

They should be free to protest anywhere but its not unreasonable to assume that things might get heated.

Overall, I didnt think it was too bad, despite the same scenes being repeated.

I think they were trying to make the video a little more dramatic than it was.

Although I think it could have gotten ugly, I didnt really see much violence, thankfully.

edit on 19-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I live in the UK and have friends in London who have said nothing of the sort. Furthermore, if you knew anything about Britain First (the group protesting) you would understand why the locals might be reacting as they are.

edit on 19-4-2016 by Scouse100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The KKK holds peaceful protests too, it doesn't stop them being provocative wankers.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

These muslims are ready to riot and kick off in this country (england) and are NOT a religion of peace! We bend all the rules for them while we have to abide by them or be prosecuted. They are making a mock of this nation big time

What a load of rubbish

I live next to Luton one of the largest Muslim populations in England, my wife taught in mostly Muslim school and always said the non Muslim kids were the troublemakers.

I drive through Luton on my way to and from work everyday, if they were ready to riot I think I'd notice. My favourite curry house is bang in the middle of a large Muslim area and I have no qualms about going there anytime day or night. Sure there are a few, a very few radicals, but the vast majority are hard working people that abide by and respect our laws.

Please feel free to stand by the motto of this site and Deny Ignorance not promote it

Nothing personal against you, just the facts from a guy that lives among your enemy

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I dont know much about them but what's wrong with leaflets? You can throw them away.

Judge for yourself.

edit on 19-4-2016 by Morrad because: forgot quotations

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I always ask the question-- what is happening to the people there that they lay down like sheep and take a victim mentality?

I train in Martial Arts six days a week, every week of every month of every year. I know many vets and bikers and janitors and students and stage hands, and musicians and artists and cooks and gardeners and teachers and customer service clerks and on and on and on. And they all have the same thing in common. If anything like that happened in any neighbor hood here we'd fight back, we'd patrol our streets, we'd contact the police, we'd have rallies and ...there would be no end to the things we would do.

It just wouldn't happen here in America but because we'd rather die on our feet then live on our knees.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Britain first that started that whole scene off are a bunch of racist morons

What you're watching is the aftermath of provocation from them outside a mosque, those muslims are reacting to not starting anything, the OP is about as far away from the truth as it's possible to get.

We're British we don't protest, but we do sit around tutting and write strongly worded letters to editors.

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's difficult to tell from the video, as it is from the perspective inside the gathering, rather than from outside where we could really see who is doing what.

What it appears to me -- and this is just my guess and opinion -- is that Britain First members set up to protest outside a mosque, effectively temporarily blocking the entryway. Others gathered to protest their protest, and police arrived to buffer between the two groups.

As often happens when angry people gather, bad behavior happens on both sides, often spurred by a single act of a person who does not represent the entire group. Mob mentality ensues, wherein people loose their very humanity and ability to think.

I think the BF title to the video is probably a bit disingenuous. It didn't look like a peaceful "patrol", but a concerted protest, probably designed to produce the effect that it did.

Short answer: If you scream ugly crap at a group of people, they most likely will scream ugly crap back. Tensions escalate. Somebody throws something, or pushes somebody and the mob mentality takes over and it's ON. People object to those that don't adhere strictly to their culture. It has always been this way throughout history.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

What you're watching is the aftermath of provocation from them outside a mosque, those muslims are reacting to not starting anything, the OP is about as far away from the truth as it's possible to get.

We're British we don't protest, but we do sit around tutting and write strongly worded letters to editors.

Cody

Thanks mate!

That's my point. No people in any country are going to let a subset of their population kill, rape, assault and intimidate the general population as a whole. It doesn't happen. It won't happen in US, or UK or Australia etc.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Absolutely mate

We may be the silent majority, but are precisely that, the majority.
Muslims represent 4.5% of the population of Britain, people forget that, luckily our British nationalists represent an even smaller portion.

It's just that they are far more vocal, I'm about to move to a leafy English town where people are so English it's comical, they have views based on the MSM and the lies the BBC etc. feed them. I went for a walk around the local supermarket and commented that it was weird go shopping and only hear English spoken. You'd be forgiven for thinking I'd grown an extra head at the reaction from the people around me
Ignorance for some is bliss

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Your friends are bigots and liars.

I'd choose better ones if I were you.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
this whole debacle is a lose-lose situation, exquisitely crafted over a long time by hidden players,
for exactly the impact it is having.
the global tailspin continues apace. too much disinformation. too little discernment. too bad.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Cody

This is just another thread to trash muslims.

No matter the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: valleean

I think the OP .............. To be kind ................. Was misinformed

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: valleean

I think the OP .............. To be kind ................. Was misinformed

Cody

He's misinformed for sure, which is not incompatible with opening the thread for trashing Muslims. On the contrary, ignorance and stereotyping and trashing communities at large usually walk hand in hand.

But you know, I start to be sick of this clash-of-civilizations-fable mindset. Which is also the ISIS one, needless to say.

Humanity, education, goodwill... Almost heretical words in these dark times.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I wonder if the lot of you are upset that Jewish people are taking over the West Bank, literally. They actually engage in acts of violence against the Palestinians and move onto their property. They're called outposters and if their camp is successful it's becomes a sanctioned settlement (which is still illegal) by the Israeli gov't.

But let's get upset about Muslim immigrants and judge the entire lot of them based on YouTube videos...
edit on 19-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Indeed.
I would like to see some form of silent protest.
I want to see a large group of people, walking down the street in one of these 'no-go zones' doing something that is breaking Sharia Law, while being in complete accordance with the actual law. Just to see the reaction to a l

ess threatening form of protest.

There are no "no go zones". You seem to have missed the debunking of that over and over again.

Hmm maybe I should get the Muslim (well, as Muslim as I am..) Woman I know living in France to come on ATS and do an AMA...Figure she could take a video while walking around, Bet she would catch some eye opening stuff. Reason I say all this is because she tells me there are 'no go zones'. I'd believe her, living near one of these zones, than someone's words on a computer screen.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
Britain First are extreme right wing and are very provocative outside mosques. They even tried pretending to be Christians handing out leaflets in one video.

The video wouldn't play for me but my first thought was Paul Golding and Britain First.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
What is surprising about this supposed revelation?!

I have lived in so called 'muslim nations' and have viewed the hypocrisy first hand many, many times. While in public, everyone is conformist and very happy to be there. When in private they bicker and complain about the 'others' relentlessly. In-other-worde, they are like everywhere else except that groupspeak can get you killed there for having what is termed 'the wrong opinion' at the wrong place or time.

There is NO freedom of speech in a Muslim nation unless your speech is acceptable to the group.

There is NO freedom of self determination in a muslim nation unless condoned by the masses.

Anyone who wishes to disagree with this ..... whatever.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Sigh....muslims have not taken over entire neighbourhoods of london....i live here.

Oh screw it . Why bother? Yes you are right.

Save us! Please help!! My wife and I can't leave our flat for fear of Muslims! !

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join