It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which of these suspects is the true messiah?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I will just be responsible for saving myself.

God and I don't need a middle man.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Very nice summary! and what do the boyz at the Tavistock institute say about this? The final bomb on 7/7 went off in full view..on either upper woburn st or tavistock pl in london. should have been a wake up call for them as to the second coming... time to step up to the window at Ladbrooks and place your bets. i put 10 pounds on Horus.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

sshh...keep it quite...duck for cover...you're going to get hit real hard soon by the Christians

outofthisworldx.wordpress.com...

Messeh, Mes-she, Messiah. Messeh means “to anoint”, using the fat of a crocodile from whence the word Messiah comes. In Judaism, it’s the Messiah In Islam, Jesus (Isa) is also considered the Masih, or Messiah, and his eventual return to the Earth is expected with that of another messianic figure, the Mahdi. Christian connotation of the word “saviour,” is the same word Messiah, these are religious versions, and have no correlation to the source, only that they copied the true stories. Religion, Re-ligion, Re means to do again, re-do, Ligion means Union, which is Re-Ligion meaning “Re-Union” do you see how man is so stupid..

edit on 19-4-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelink

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

google and download "The Gods of Eden by William Bramley pdf" You might be pleasantly surprised how a controller religion is always keeping man in a spiritual wasteland - telling him to await his reward in the afterlife...while the gods have him toil for their gold, sucking the life out of him.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I will just be responsible for saving myself

But why would you need to be saved - as we are all part of the godhood. There is no death. But I noticed you had a thread suggesting that without a god there is no point to life. Which points to good intentions always leading to proselytizing.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I don't have anything for anyone to convert to as I am only a believer.

I have no dogma to peddle.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman
Since when was Jesus born on the 25th of December historically, when Jesus' birth date wasn't even mentioned for the first few hundred years after his supposed birth?

....Since when was Jesus born at all for that matter? But all religions pick a date originating from the ancient Pagan rituals around the winter solstice and the shortest days of the year. The Christmas season evolved from the Jewish Hanukkah festival of lights which evolved from said Pagan rituals. Most scholars who support the story of a historical Jesus say he was most likely born closer to the time we celebrate Easter, a March-April date.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Yes that is correct, the bible never gives a date.

Christmas is a pagan holiday!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Christ wasnt born december 25th. He has several names. One of the names I like is "The Word". The Scriptures tell that "[ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, and the Word was made flesh and dwelt (tented) among us." The scriptures also tell of many alien beings ( previously created by God) that cheered when God created the Earth. There were many different species of aliens. Some became disobedient and came down to earth and found the Human women to be appealing and had sex with them . Their DNA was close enough to ours to have offspring. Their offspring were very powerful, and many were very evil. Some were giants among men, and were of great renoun. I believe that these other gods were either fallen Aliens (fallen Angels) or their offspring.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There is actually no religion on earth that is valid. Religions are all idolatry, yet people's faith in Love and Goodness and Christ isn't.

It doesnt matter, the story is older than time. Achieving Higher Mind and Kindness, walking others home, caring not for power or wealth, seeing through the world, turning the other cheek, forgiveness and going the extra mile.

Walk in that path and you graduate from all lower dimensions and dualities.

Out of the religions, this one is the way back home.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Oh and want to add this. There are hidden esoteric and occult meanings probably in all those stories, the gnosis, which relate to achieving awakening, kundalini and empowerment. However, no matter how many elite think the Love is nonsense for the people/slaves, and they are the ones in the know, they're wrong.

We come from Empowerment and Wonderful Infinite Abundance. To say we are akin to angel kings and queens is a tiny pale comparison to what we are. We are already more than 1000X superman.

And, we're not actually in lower, world of warcraft, inequal and selfish, abusive hellish realms to learn that. We get that back as soon as we learn love.

And there are huge teams helping overhead. Some people take a while and many lifetimes later.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thought I would add my 2 cents. Did you know that according to the bible there is supposed to be one more? According to the books of Malachi and Zechariah there was actually supposed to have been 4 messiahs. 3 have come. But the 4th is still out there.

The messiahs were according to the new and old testament.

!. Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest. This is according to Zechariah 6. He was supposed to have been a Branch. The Lord's personal assistant.

2. According to Malachi 4 Elijah the prophet was supposed to have returned before the day of the Lord. Per Matthew 17 that was supposed to have been John the Baptist.

3. Jesus Christ. Per the New Testament he was supposed to have been the Lord.

But now that leaves this.

4. The 2nd Branch from Zechariah. The one to come. According to Zechariah there are 2 branches. Each is tasked with building a temple. The prophesy of the branches is still unfulfilled. There's still one more to go.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

Frankly, this is what I lean towards.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is funny stuff...
Things like celebrating his birth on the 25th of December along with replacing many pagan celebrations with other life events of Christ was done quite purposefully...
This does nothing to remove from the validity of his existence as a man... Instead it makes a mockery of the false gods he has dethroned...
Who says God has no sense of humor? It seems as though he made a joke of the others...

edit on 14-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Christ is provider of a dynamic wave function directly connected to the highest creative power source (S-) whos magnetic field permeates all of creation (and hits a mirror in the nucleus, creating Lucifer, a mirror imposition)

Mans knowledge is always mans. Dont worship Moses, dont praise a Pharoah.

Whoever said Christianity was the first religion? Every Christian knows it was based on some earlier attempt of man to figure # out.

Just like science. "Science is fake, based off alchemy. So witchcraft is real and science isnt" lol thatll be the day

top topics

<< 1   >>

join