It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am watching periscope and seeing tweets etc of Donald Trump In Buffalo at Niagara center Live

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: reldra

I'm just pointing out...

Who's really to fear?

Seems Trumps supporters seem to be more moderate I haven't seen them show up anywhere making a scene claiming to be victims.

No, they do it in their own rallies. They don;t bother to do it elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What makes you think these things will happen with Trump?

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Another Trump rally, another anti-Trump protest where they are trying to stop another Trump rally.

Are they just protesting Trump? What do they want? Him dead?

No. To just go away.

So you want to deny him his rights.

Cute and even more cute that got stars. Me wanting him to go away does not deny him anything.

You just don't want him to speak or to run or to assemble freely.

I get it!

That is correct. I do not want him to. Yet, he is constitutionally able to.

Give it enough time and you'll get your way and we can all live without that pesky constitution!

link   

They do what exactly at their own rallies?

Kick people out for causing chaos?

Have you ever been to an event where they didn't kick out people making a scene?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just like you and other posters don't think the protesters have a right to speech assemble or protest?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Lots of people scared stiffless of Trump.

What will they do if he actually gets to be President ?

I will move.

You're welcome to come to the UK, we have mostly rational politics, adults running the show, not nationalist cheerleaders who can only chant mindless bs to get support from the most ignorant voter - the closest we have to Trump is Nick Griffin of the pathetic defunct British National Party (basically the UK far-right).

Sure, we have conservatives, the difference here is that political extremism isn't acceptable in our government.
If this were the UK, the public would have told Trump to f**k off the moment he uttered one of his ignorant bs statements.

Oh, and we have free healthcare, almost no guns, national equality laws, and lots of tea.
The only downside is it rains 70% of the time lol

Still, at least you wouldn't have to deal with the massive social and political collapse you'd have in the US if that freak were to become POTUS.

But don't worry, he won't.
America might have been stupid enough to put up with Bush, it's not quite stupid enough to elect this train wreck.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just like you and other posters don't think the protesters have a right to speech assemble or protest?

I support protest.

I don't support people who would infringe upon the rights of others.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Streaming....

rsbn.tv...

Yes, at about 1 hr 2 sec, you see Trump directing that people be removed. This is right off the bat. You DO NOT see Sanders doing that. It is a crazed nut testosterone frenzy 1 minute in for Trump.

ty for link olaru

again at 1hr 3min 57 sec he directs that people be removed saying 'get home to mommy'

edit on 18-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I don't understand these protesters mentality.

What is protesting at a Trump event going to do?

Then again, if I was Trump, I'd probably pay a ton of people to protest me in order to make me look more controversial -- or at least hire a few, super radical ones to encourage the other "real" protesters to get uppity.

Why not he pays for supporters to show up at his events. Your post almost seems logical

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

There are about 300 protestors outside of the event peacefully demonstrating their right to free speech.
No problem there.

Free speech does not include the right to disrupt a private event.
edit on 4/18/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Lots of people scared stiffless of Trump.

What will they do if he actually gets to be President ?

I will move.

Can't always have it your way.

That is true. I've lived here for the last 7 1/2 years....

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

There are about 300 protestors outside of the event peacefully demonstrating their right to free speech.
No problem there.

Every person that came inside was invited. You had to RSVP on the internet and have a paper ticket to get in. People that were INVITED were dragged out. They may have had a sign or not liked what the speaker had to say.

We do not stand for this where I live.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So where you live, it's okay to infringe upon the rights of others.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Come to Texas it's pretty much a country of its own, outside of the bible thumpers, Austin is practically an oasis, bob Marley festive, anyone? hell yea is all I can say! Also on Saturday night (right after we go cow tipping) we like to get drunk on whiskey, take all our clothes off - wearing nothing but cowboy boots, and shoot guns in the air (within city limits) we eat hotdogs, and wave flags, then we retire to the master bathroom where we hold on to the toilet for dear life.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Come to Texas it's pretty much a country of its own, outside of the bible thumpers, Austin is practically an oasis, bob Marley festive, anyone? hell yea is all I can say! Also on Saturday night (right after we go cow tipping) we like to get drunk on whiskey, take all our clothes off - wearing nothing but cowboy boots, and shoot guns in the air (within city limits) we eat hotdogs, and wave flags, then we retire to the master bathroom where we hold on to the toilet for dear life.

I have heard Austin is a nice place. Is that a proposal tech?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

So where you live, it's okay to infringe upon the rights of others.

Show me where I ever said that?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No problem there.

Do post some pics or video

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I have seen a meme going around, something about:
"You do know with all the ... threatening to "leave if Trump wins the election..." is actually making "America Great Again" without him actually doing anything! Nice play Trump!"

You will have no infrastructure.THIS .

A great big fat concrete wall on the southern border to keep the terrorists and rapists out is infrastructure..."and it will be a beautiful wall"

and in saying that, I have the solution - it should be a Trump/Bernie team in the White House so that Trump can make Mexico, Syria, Iran, North Korea, China, Russia.....and Canada pay for the free sh!t Bernie's gonna hand out.

See, too easy.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I have seen a meme going around, something about:
"You do know with all the ... threatening to "leave if Trump wins the election..." is actually making "America Great Again" without him actually doing anything! Nice play Trump!"

You can stay with all the Trump supporters. You will have no infrastructure. The economy will collapse. Russia will probably attack, via Alaska, oddly, making Sarah Palin right. We will ruin all of our trade agreements. China will call in our debt to them. The dollar will collapse. And then... THIS .

That's so awesome. The minute trump became the frontrunner I couldn't help but think that Idiocracy is actually coming true.

As for foreign relations you are dead on. He would ruin all the diplomacy with countries like China.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

No problem there.

Do post some pics or video

I posted, actually. Look above. There was about that many peacefully protesting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join