It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With the Warm Weather, it's Time to get Out!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I U2U BlueJacket, but he has gone off.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I am more prone to indoor dust allergies. That sounds like you had a really good day!

Yep. I've been trying to convince them to even grow more food producing trees, but city ordinances are limiting it to an extent. My Mom's got a mulberry "tree" that she planted last year and it's already as tall as the garage. But we're having a hard time getting it to grow outwards instead up upwards. Oh well.

While I was working, my nephew & I had debates on which superheroes would win in different matchups lol. I usually take him to one of the national parks so we can see the deer & feed the fish, but I'll probably have to do that next time.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

woo hoo!

Stop by my Cocktails thread and I can have one waiting for you.

I had a look. I have most of the tools. I have a 1940s bar pass through from the kitchen to the living room. It is mainly a open square in the wall with a drop down, pull out bar platform with built in cupboards on the kitchen side. I have filled it with 40s and 50s bar tools, tumblers and recipe books. As well as alcohol and mixers.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Very cool. You need to take a picture or two and post them in that thread. It would be a great addition.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I am more prone to indoor dust allergies. That sounds like you had a really good day!

Yep. I've been trying to convince them to even grow more food producing trees, but city ordinances are limiting it to an extent. My Mom's got a mulberry "tree" that she planted last year and it's already as tall as the garage. But we're having a hard time getting it to grow outwards instead up upwards. Oh well.

While I was working, my nephew & I had debates on which superheroes would win in different matchups lol. I usually take him to one of the national parks so we can see the deer & feed the fish, but I'll probably have to do that next time.

It's probably a mulberry bush. It can be roped down to grow out and not up.

Superhero debates are the best!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Very cool. You need to take a picture or two and post them in that thread. It would be a great addition.

I will

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm more prone to not having good weather, period...that gives me serious peroids.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Warm weather?

What warm weather??

Theres a foot of snow outside my place in Colorado and I hate it.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Warm weather?

What warm weather??

Theres a foot of snow outside my place in Colorado and I hate it.

We didn't get squat but rain up here where I am, tho they said we were supposed to get 5" - 7" or 7" - 14" (They couldn't make up their minds). LOL

Glad they were wrong on both accounts.. Things are nice and green up here tho.

I'll make ya some hot coco, tho. lol

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

A suggestion if you haven't figured this out yet. Quit aspartame and soda pop of any kind. I had arthritis starting in my hands and knees and cutting out all the diet pop I was drinking reversed it after a month. Also I'm using Glucosamine and MSM as well. Seems to be working for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join