It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guide to Astral Travel + Lucid Dreaming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hello,

Fellow dreamers and travelers of the grid, I call it the grid because it resembles compartments with infinite wires and cross sections that you may visit.
Now before we get into it there is some things every dreamer must have! They are a must!

1. A pocket watch preferably one of certain % of silver, trust me you'll thank me later once you realize all the clocks and calendars are blank, plus any dream time traveler must look classy

2. Believe it or not a piece of iron, preferably a coin of 90%-100% iron, it's silly I know but iron seems to keep the creepy crawlers away, the rumor of iron being able to hurt things from the breach is actually true.

3. A Hematite necklace or bracelet helps boost the signal, don't ask me why, but this stone seems to be the only one that doesn't leave you as exposed and keeps you moderately grounded. You wouldn't want to float out way too far or be chocked to death by a pissed off regulator that finds out you are traveling the tubes.

4. You need a snack for the road, preferably before the road, there was recently a thread about peanut butter and it does do the trick. However, I recommend the natural kind and the required quantity is actually just a teaspoon or a teaspoon of different mixed nuts will do

That should cover it all!

Now as to be ready for the real jump, make sure to assume the fetal position when going to sleep, it helps more for some unknown reason and if you did jump successfully your return physiological side effects will not be as severe.

They include,
Pulsating Temporal Lobe Sensation
High Pitched Hum or Ring
Pain of entire body that is resembling of falling off a roof top
Vibratory Brain sensation
etc.

Note: I check myself every year with a battery of tests ranging from blood to MRI to CT to X-ray etc, in this line of travel you can not put yourself at risk of physiological or psychological issues.

Most importantly you should know this
SUPER IMPORTANT

Do not if found yourself in a timeline do not alter any events, instead observe, believe it or not most timelines are managed by Regulators, some may seem as odd shadow like people, others as business men in high priced suits. However, they get really pissy if you mess around with time like a childish 12 year old, so grow up and act like a rational time traveler.

Just grab a coffee and observe, you may ask where you are but remember! Do not draw too much attention, instead sit down and grab a coffee or pretend to read a news paper. Another cool thing is start up a conversation with another observer like you, it's actually quiet interesting there are more observers than just you visiting that time line. So say "Hello" but don't speak about it being a timeline event, mostly because Regulators will static net you like some wild game and drag you off to a secluded house for interrogation, and secondly you wouldn't want the other observer going insane in real life once they wake up as specially one that are still not aware of time travel.

So happy travels, stay safe and remember keep your questions for when you wake up and your feet out of the Regulators private cookie jar.

p.s- yes I said feet you'll figure it out later

edit on 18-4-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: Technical Issues

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I don't need to do anything to lucid dream, it happens every night.

It is a curse.

So, my question to you is, how do you make it stop?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

This sounds more like a movie plot than actual lucid dreaming or astral travel or both.

No, all the clocks and calendars are not blank. Who are these regulators? Just observe- that defeats the entire purpose.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Dp

edit on 18-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
I don't need to do anything to lucid dream, it happens every night.

It is a curse.

So, my question to you is, how do you make it stop?

Make sure you are getting enough sleep. Keep a regular sleep schedule. Light excercise an hour before bed can help. Try chamomile tea before bed. You can try melatonin, but in some it only causes increased lucid dreaming.

The point is to be exhausted when you go to sleep. You should have a lot less lucid dreaming.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Don't asks you why, sliver iron and necklaces work to help you dream travel better, they just work?

Okay thats clear, now if I can just bring physical objects into my dreams with me in my 'dream pockets'.

Sorry, I believe dreams are important, just being wary of the whole crystal, pyramid, talisman power, thing.

Your soul can't take anything with it when it goes traveling.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i hate the regulators who are always dressed in their black office uniform writing down how their future recruits perform with pen and notepad.

Note: iron is defence against the djinn.
Hematite is Fe2O3. i am surprised Magnetite is not better as it has a composition of Fe3O4.

Peanuts and raisins are high in iron so not only is the outside of the body protected but the blood is also safe.

Just watch

Are you serious. Its great fun when in the same room with an asshole fallen angel fornicating with a woman on the floor. Take a brush, brush the entire floor filling the entire room with dust particles messing up the angels 'rhythm'.

Then shout "Don't let me interrupt your fun. Hahahahahaha" right in his dusty ear.
edit on 18-4-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
so these so called regulators aren't only in his mind but also other's?

i would like to know more about those and how can you know of the other observers? do they look different?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: stoneborn
so these so called regulators aren't only in his mind but also other's?

i would like to know more about those and how can you know of the other observers? do they look different?

Yep. They exist alright. Always watching, always observing. They are currently monitoring future leaders that are spiritually biased seeing that this world today is soon going to switch from a shallow minded system devoted to money to a spiritually minded world where everyone will be given a chance to excel in their specific talent(s).

They are easy to discern because they simply stand and take notes on how spirits (us) react to certain events in the dream world. Everyone else is constantly moving, actively doing something or conversing with other dreamers. These 'regulators' are silent, watch and write down notes just like a scientist taking notes on how their specimens are performing.

If you have ever seen the film 'The Matrix', then they are just like Agent Smiths in their black suits, watching and taking notes. An easy way to discern them is if there is a disaster, or crash because they do nothing to help or run. They just stand there taking notes.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I was once lucid dreaming or perhaps projecting, I'm not certain. I was staying with some friends out of town limits just a bit. I had stopped drinking and partaking in other intoxicants as to clear my head and mainly so I could remember my dreams upon waking. I was in the room across the hall from my friend and his girl. I was lying there when I heard a couple beings talking to one another in some unknown but structured language. As I was listening, I think I started to focus more on the convo than my physical state because my breathing started to change and my body perhaps behaving differently; heightened energy. As this occurred and i slowly started to understand this strange language, the two conversees abruptly stoped talking to one another, focused now upon me and then said "can he understand us?" Fixed their gaze upon me then I woke up. I thought it was my friend and his girl or perhaps another person in the kitchen through the wall, but the couple was sound asleep and when I checked next to the room it was the bathroom but no one in the whole house was awake. I asked everyone when they woke up if they were up talking or in the kitchen or anything and all stated they had only recently awakened. Point...I think I've experienced these beings on more than one occasion.

As far as the astral plane, the halls of wisdom, collective unconsciousness or whatever one calls it, not everyone needs to be dreaming to enter.

Not sure about the elementals you're recommending we adorn, as I've never done it before and have had some amazing encounters and experiences without them. Just a thought, though, but isn't iron a main component of our blood already, so why would it need to be added?

Happy vision!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeeReeS
As this occurred and i slowly started to understand this strange language, the two conversees abruptly stopped talking to one another, focused now upon me and then said "can he understand us?"

Not sure about the elementals you're recommending we adorn, as I've never done it before and have had some amazing encounters and experiences without them. Just a thought, though, but isn't iron a main component of our blood already, so why would it need to be added?

i think the language is sort of fast paced. So as the mind is heightened it clicks into their frequency. They can read thoughts so it makes sense that once you started to understand their language, they read your thoughts and noticed you could understand them.

i don't adorn the elementals because a lot of them don't like humans. Shaitan class jinn often take the form of either fire or air elementals.

yes, iron is in the body. However, as the Djinn are repelled by iron, if a persons physical body is low on iron making them suffer from Anemia, then there is less resistance to djinn. This then often leads to djinn being able to attach themselves to the person's left shoulder blade and influence the persons thoughts.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I dont agree with anything you have said. this reads like fear based disinformation.

The only truth i see is the descriptions of what might happen when separating from the body.

Astral travel and lucid dreaming is indeed real, you just don't need to have all that stuff for protection.

All the protection you need is your own mind and the knowledge that you have power over everything and everyone in your dream or projection.

Beliefs play a huge roll in astral projection, so if you truly believe those objects will help you, they will. It is just not necessary.

Also i don't think the fetal position is the best way to project. Iva had maybe 50 projection from the fetal position compared to hundreds from lying on my back.

I suggest lying on your back, this balances both hemispheres of your brain which makes it easier to focus and relax at the same time.

Also remember, if you are getting attacked in a projection or dream it is because you are scared. The moment you lose that fear you have control over everything you see.
edit on 18-4-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SeeReeS

So there are "regulators" that watch and take notes of my dreams?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Rapha, in your mythology, what reason would entities at these levels have for preventing someone from dreaming?

In other words, someone who previously was lucid dreaming every night, doing everything from fighting some kind of conflict to conversing with "gods." But then, after a strange traumatic event, they lost the ability to dream, period (much less lucidly).

Always curious about it, since its one of the more "mysterious" stories I have heard and I'm not able to provide answers or insight.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is one of those wtf threads. And I came in all innocent and unsuspecting...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Rapha, in your mythology, what reason would entities at these levels have for preventing someone from dreaming?

In other words, someone who previously was lucid dreaming every night, doing everything from fighting some kind of conflict to conversing with "gods." But then, after a strange traumatic event, they lost the ability to dream, period (much less lucidly).

Always curious about it, since its one of the more "mysterious" stories I have heard and I'm not able to provide answers or insight.

During dreaming there are allegedly 2 (maybe more) worlds. One world is where dreams occur and can contain multiple versions of this "safe-world".
The second world is same as the dream world except this is where angels (good/bad) and other negative entities exist.

The dream world is safe. The second world that is accessed during Astral Travel and Lucid Dreaming is not safe. In the second world fallen angels can cause problems for you.

If a real person has split personalities (alters) then one of those alters can be what is called a 'Gate-Keeper'. These split personalities stop the main person spirit from gaining access to areas of the mind / memory / dream world.
So if a fallen angel caused a load of sh1t, then its possible that the Gate-Keeper alter decided that its dangerous for that main spirit to enter the dream world let alone the other worlds because that main spirit might have pi55ed off the fallen angel.

Was the strange traumatic event in the real or dream world ?

i once had a lucid dream where one moment it was paradise, then the people there said 'Get Him' like they had a personal vendetta against me just for having faith in Jesus Christ.

So if you insulted a 'god' then it is understandable that your main spirit knows that it is in your best life expectancy to not see those little gods again.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'd hate to drag things so off topic from the OP, so I sent ya a private message

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ah physical talisman crutches for Dream state Lucidity. I miss those days.

Ok on to Lucid Dreaming and Shared Dreams,

Yes there was an above poster who mentioned the Two main levels of Dream state, Personal and Public.

In a Personal Lucid Dream you have full control and I mean full control.

But Then there are the Public Dreams, in those you only have control of yourself and some do not even have that.

But there are some things in the Public DreamScape that are fun to do.

1.) Duplicate a "Regulator" "Observer" "miB" what ever you want to call them, then sit there taking notes on it. For Some Reason a Monkey See Monkey do tactic unsettles them and Tends to cause them to vanish...

2.) Realize in the Public Dream space only things that can harm you are those you allow to. This is where the idea of the Talismans come in handy they shore up your natural defenses that honestly you should have took control of while in the personal dreamspace.

3.) Most Djinn and Demons that you encounter are not Uber Powerful other Dimensional Beings, they are pretty much just fellow travelers in the Public Dream Space... who like Trolling fellow Dreamers, Refer Back to 2. If you know that they can not harm you they can not do it. But just like Voodoo if you have even the hint of doubt that they can, get ready to get rode like a wild horse in a bronc busting ring.

4.) Except for your Memories you honestly do not bring anything back from that Lucid State, Nor can you effect real change in the Physical world from the DreamScapes.

5.) Try your best to remember one thing, we are all screwed royally if the White King ever wakes up.

6.) Have fun visiting the Non-Euclidean Physics areas where the math and such is just wrong.

7.) Remember it is possible to have problems with compressed time in the DreamScapes. The Deeper you go the further it stretches. at first 1min = 1 min real world, but depending on how deep into it you are 1 min real world can and someones does = one decade.

Something to Chew on while enjoying a

CoBaZ

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
dang double bang glitch... guess the white King snored there...
edit on 18-4-2016 by CoBaZ because: double post

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
dang double bang glitch... guess the white King snored there...

Who is The White King?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join