It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court to Hear Case on Protecting Illegal Immigrants From Deportation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Huge difference between then and now. It was barely an issue in the 80's. Infact it was the 90's that saw the illegal immigration boom. I can guarantee neither Bush nor Reagan would have implemented what they did had they known how bad it would become for not only the country, but the RNC in general. All the illegals vote democrat. Yes they do vote. Ever seen a mexican in their 20's-30's have an ID that says they are 50+? I have, several times.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Sounds like an American success story then. The immigrants joined the country and freely choose who to support instead of supporting the Conservatives out of thanks. If anything you should be promoting that narrative.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Krazysh0t

" So when we have food shortages or accidents go up due to shoddy construction work, you know who to blame "

Is that just Your Opinion , or do you have some kind of Information to present here to back up that Statement ?
After reading your Post here , i have come to the Conclusion it is just your Personal Opinion , and has Absolutely no Basis in Fact or Reality .

He did present information, some southern states have tried tightening immigration laws, and they were successful. So successful in fact that no illegals were being hired to work in the fields. The result was a complete collapse of the agriculture industry, it cost billions of dollars, and was very nearly unrecoverable. Here's some articles on it:
www.theatlantic.com...
www.outsidethebeltway.com...
www.outsidethebeltway.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You are Quoting an Article from MSNBC ? I read it , and it is a Mishmash of False Information , A Slanted Opinion with an Agenda , and some Outright Untruths . If you actually Believe that Obvious Propaganda Piece , then you are Truly one Misguided Individual . My Condolences .

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Fair enough. If you doubt that narrative. Azadan was kind enough to post three additional sources of what I'm talking about right above your very post there. Feel free to read them too.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Liberal Propaganda . Are you Both so Blind ?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What part of 'illegal' in illegal immigrants do people not get?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Oh. You're just trolling us... In any case. I said my piece. Feel free to tear yourselves apart over deciding the fates of people you'll never meet.
edit on 18-4-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Number One Rule in Life , Don't Believe Everything you happen to Hear as being so , before you Commit to it as a Gospel Truth . Deception is an Art , and it is also Everywhere .

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Number One Rule in Life , Don't Believe Everything you happen to Hear as being so , before you Commit to it as a Gospel Truth . Deception is an Art , and it is also Everywhere .

Couldn't this also apply to what you hear about illegals being horrible for the economy?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Oh , so because I happen to Disagree with your ridiculous Post that I Quoted , you resort to calling me a Troll ? I have been Posting on ATS for over 7 Years now , you Know that . What's the Matter , can't Except the Fact that other People just might happened to Not Think as you do ? For Shame !

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Illegals are just that , Illegal , as in Unlawful . So , are you of the Opinion that U.S. Laws should just be Ignored because you just might not Agree with them ?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Illegals are just that , Illegal , as in Unlawful . So , are you of the Opinion that U.S. Laws should just be Ignored because you just might not Agree with them ?

I'm of the opinion that society has the right to choose to not punish a criminal when they determine the law to be unjust. This has happened for many laws and many crimes throughout the US's history.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
if someone comes into your house and robs you, does the government give them a pass because they have kids?

edit on 18-4-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Anthony Kennedy didn't give much ground, as immigration rights advocates had hoped, on whether Texas has the right to sue the federal government and whether the president has the authority to go around Congress.

"What we're doing is defining the limits of discretion" for who the government can and cannot deport, Kennedy told U.S. Solicitor General Donald Verrilli. "And it seems to me that that is a legislative, " not an executive, act."

The President is Overstepping his Authority here , it is up to Congress to Decide this Issue .
edit on 18-4-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I'm of the opinion that society has the right to choose to not punish a criminal when they determine the law to be unjust. This has happened for many laws and many crimes throughout the US's history.

Write a Letter to your Congressman then .

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Oh , so because I happen to Disagree with your ridiculous Post that I Quoted , you resort to calling me a Troll ? I have been Posting on ATS for over 7 Years now , you Know that . What's the Matter , can't Except the Fact that other People just might happened to Not Think as you do ? For Shame !

Lol. Don't flatter yourself. I called you that because of your vapid one-line dismissal to both mine and Aazadan's sources. Just. Like. A. Troll.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Sounds like an American success story then. The immigrants joined the country and freely choose who to support instead of supporting the Conservatives out of thanks. If anything you should be promoting that narrative.

I support it being done legally and properly, this is anything but.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Legal and proper is only defined by the stroke of a pen, mate.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If the Supremes vote along partisan party lines, then it will only confirm that the US is sunk as far as a free and impartial legislation goes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join