It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake lights or stricken UFO? Moments before the Ecuador earthquake hit...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It's a meteor. Posted as least as early as 2015. It has nothing to do with the earthquake.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Is there fullmoon atm?

2nd

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
not so, there is an observable metering.....looks slow and the trail edges are too definite and we have a color discrepancy the size of New York City....with no dissipation at the end

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: donktheclown
That meteor seems to be going awful slow, to me. It looks more like a glowing ball with full-on afterburners.

There's no possible way for anyone to hazard a guess as to how fast a meteor is traveling by just viewing it with their eyeballs. And as such, no one can claim that a meteor is moving too fast or too slow.

There are far too many variables on what causes a meteor to move quickly or slowly through the atmosphere. For instance:

- It's speed before it enters the atmosphere.
- How far into the atmosphere it enters.
- It's angle of entry into the atmosphere.
- It's size/mass.

Claiming a meteor is moving too slow or too fast and therefore must be something other than a meteor, doesn't get any more ignorant than that.

Looks a bit slower than other meteors = alien sticken UFO?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Well pardon me, I wasn't aware that an all-knowing genius was present.

You see, I would guess (without the use of a high functioning brain such as yours, of course) that an object going at least 25000 miles per hour when it entered the atmosphere, wouldn't slow down to 500 mph before it stopped taking a leisurely cruise around the Earth. Never mind it having a high velocity, explosive plume shooting out the back when it gets here.

BTW, claiming and speculating are two different things. You can keep your ignorant comments to yourself, cupcake.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
WTF, snowflake? That was my opinion, not a declaration. Do you understand the concept of the word "seems?"
Who the hell said anything about a UFO?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: 3danimator2014
WTF, snowflake? That was my opinion, not a declaration. Do you understand the concept of the word "seems?"
Who the hell said anything about a UFO?

The Op.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

a reply to: _BoneZ_

Well pardon me, I wasn't aware that an all-knowing genius was present.

You see, I would guess (without the use of a high functioning brain such as yours, of course) that an object going at least 25000 miles per hour when it entered the atmosphere, wouldn't slow down to 500 mph before it stopped taking a leisurely cruise around the Earth. Never mind it having a high velocity, explosive plume shooting out the back when it gets here.

BTW, claiming and speculating are two different things. You can keep your ignorant comments to yourself, cupcake.

So you are guessing, you don't know. You don't know the speed it arrived in the atmos, you don't know the speed it was travelling at (which looks faster than 500MPH to me). Have you seen any other meteor videos? How does this look any different? To me, it looks identical.

And stop with the cupcake, snowflake please....

The only ignorant comments here are the once saying that this doesnt look like a meteor. Yes it does. EXACTLY like a meteor

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It's a meteor. Posted as least as early as 2015. It has nothing to do with the earthquake.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Makes a lot more sense. Pretty cool meteor. Only een a couple that nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join