It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these gross things in this Grasshopper?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Jeez how many can fit in that thing!

Remind me of that old video of illegal immigrants squeezing out of a van that tipped on a highway. One tiny van and around 40 illegals managed to crawl out of it like a party trick.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: wastedown

Couldn't they have killed the grasshopper instead of tearing it in half and pulling out worms while it's still alive ?

Realistically, if you fish, that's not too different than using them as bait except you are impaling them on a hook and dousing them in water. Movement attracts fish, so as cold as it sounds, you do want them to be alive.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Here you may want to watch this....

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Mate, you should eat them... then refuse medical treatment no matter how sick you get..

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

its a parasite commonly found in insects like this. lots of videos out there with this named under silly stuff.

find it horrible that he is just totruing that grass hopper, must of been dam painfull. - if he killed him swiftly the parasite would of instantly come out of his body as the host is dead. it needs a live body to feed and live off.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's strange how I never look at it that way, yes I fish and yes I've used live bait in the form of rag worm (vicious little worms with pincers in their mouth that try to bite you) but then again being live provides a purpose, I don't see why the grasshopper needs to be alive for them dissect and remove the worms though ?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yep, its "The Strain"

Time to take a bleach bath

top topics

<< 1   >>

join