It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not So 'Super' Now? Did an Ancient 'Super Earth' Patrol the Inner Solar System?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This would possibly be the first time that the complete absence of something would be potential evidence something was actually there.

Like an empty cookie jar and 'potential evidence' that a snacky kid had been there

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Finally getting to read that paper of research, and it is an awesome one! Just getting started and I get the feeling that the planet hunting fever which is truly a booming business now, seems to be exponentially increasing in scope and everything else, truly amazing reading this. Thanks K!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's worth reading, but man, it can cause a small headache!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Ever considered that asteroidbelt between mars and jupiter might been a remmant of a super earth or a huge planet?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Thinking about this makes my head hurt.

Perhaps there was a super earth in the suns protostar stage-that's my lame explanation.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
kind of a shallow theory, as if there should be something in between mercury and the sun.. the heat and magnetism of the sun would seem too great for a large body to withstand over a long time..

What about Maldek, the ancient planet that was between the Jupiter and Mars that was blown up by its people? its evidence is the asteroid belt

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join