It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Interpret My Dream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

"The day she enters your body will make you breathless, You will be taking deep breaths like you have just surfaced out of the water... It will be very emotionally confusing."

She'll enter my body in a future dream?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
As with interpreting any dream , the meaning of each individual highlight is personal.Everything represents something to you.You have to do some deep soul-searching and only then will you realize the answer.If I had the exact same dream chances are it would mean something entirely different to me than it would to you.
Hope this helps

I agree that dreams have different meanings to different people. I have definitely been doing some soul searching since having the dream, I haven't gotten anywhere yet but this also happened yesterday, just have to keep at it.

I've never experienced a dream like that. I've never felt such joy, even in a conscious state, even when my child was born, as hard as that is to admit.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

She is your Soul... You were searching.

I don't want to speak about the rest but I would like to hear of your experiences in the coming months?

If she comes again please post

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1223
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

A lot of what you're saying makes sense. For the record though, I'm a 30 year old man.

I can't really recall why, but I stopped going to church when I was in high school. My family went to church every Sunday when I was growing up until the time I left high school. We weren't "super religious," we were what I considered a typical middle class family.

I guess lost faith in organized religion. An organization that large is certainly open to corruption, at least in my opinion, where you start having ranks and orders and everything.

I guess I felt if there is a God, God would be "simpler" than that.

I also did not feel any religious tones to the dream. I couldn't tell if she had left the open closet itself or had already been on her way to the door when I got there. She was about 20 feet from me in the dream, clear as anything until she disappeared behind the door.

Perhaps this is a daughter you fathered and your lover didn't inform you. It just feels like she's you. Of your seed.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Write down each key point of the dream in order. Make a list beside each what they mean to you. The first thing you think should be the first written down. Then go back and read down the list as you would a book.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an

She is your Soul... You were searching.

I don't want to speak about the rest but I would like to hear of your experiences in the coming months?

If she comes again please post

I certainly will, thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join