It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 first quarter Red flags for Possible Megaquake on US Pacific Coast Seismic Gap

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I usually tend to not include any sort of time frame because of the fact that timelines do and will change.

However, lately almost all the dreams I had in the past two years have come to pass so it leads me to believe that we have hit that time frame where it will occur.

Hopefully not but I can't say I didn't do my part to try and make people aware, I've done it more than a dozen times on here and I'm sure most people still think I'm not "legit" enough or whatever.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Dear Threeeyesopen,

I can't tell you that the Mega quake this thread refers to is going to occur tomorrow, but I have seen already circumstances that are going to precede it, that are valuable signals to pay attention to, this comes to me after being in prayer for long time thinking in what can be done to help people to don't be surprised by this terrible calamity.

Animals, birds, fishes or other forms of sea life are going to change drastically their normal behavior in the previous 72 hours before the earthquake strikes the cost, they are going to try to escape or move away from the zone of disaster, so absence of birds or fish banks near the coast due to an unexpected massive migration of them is not a good signal at all.

Even domestic animals, like our pets: Dogs or cats are extremely sensitive animals to feel in advance seismic activity, so changes in patterns of behavior of them must not be ignored. Our civilization many times force us to think that we the Human beings are the only ones that really have a full mind, and so subconscious one, but that is just only sociological rhetoric, as a matter of fact animals have a sixth sense that alert them of an incoming natural disaster long time before many average people feel the same.

A little before this Megaquake arrives There is going to be too much quietness in nature, almost absence of winds, and of course as it have already happened in other places of the world strange reddish lights in the sky, not produced by sunsets, look like auroras are going to be seen over the region where the strongest seismic activity will take place, just few hours before the foreshock is triggered.

This means of course that important changes in the magnetic field of earth in that region are going to be detectable few hours before the mega quake starts.

To live or work close or to the west of the St Andres fault increases dramatically the risk to don't survive the earthquake, there are areas of St Francisco bay, the area of St. Barbara and also of San Fernando Valley where intense subduction or soil liquefaction has occurred at some point in the past, to remain there is to assure a fatal outcome of this event. I think to count with the actual verified statistics of what happened in the Sn Francisco Earthquake of 1906 is important to determine if a place is safe or extremely dangerous to stay on.

Finally let me point that seismic activity of less than 4 in Richter scale is not going to release the energy that has been stored along almost a decade of none important motion in the region. We have small quakes happening all around the Ring of fire of the Pacific basin and anyway huge megaquakes have suddenly emerged in those same zones.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/17/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dear Ketsuko,

Even an estimation of how likely is that the event occur in the following months can be really useful to allow the population to be well prepared to face it.

We have seen Just this Saturday an earthquake striking Equator and Columbia, in the Pacific coast for about 2 minutes, with an intensity of 7.8 richter, that was followed for more than 20 after shocks since them, such an scenario in California if the state is not prepared would be the worst hell that somebody could imagine.

So we can't count with the possibility that the correct time to start to think in contingency plans is when the Megaquake is already happening, a various minutes earthquake on California easily can annihilate many thousands of people before they even have the time to react.

The province of Esmeraldas where this earthquake of Saturday occurred, first time in more than 30 years, does not have any really big metropolis, the density of the population is relatively low, so what over there caused almost 300 hundred fatalities if happen in a coast where millions are living like in any point of California could kill thousand times more people at least.

Equatorians were lucky this time that the so strong earthquake didn't have its epicenter close to any of their big cities, in a country that has one of the highest densities of population in Latin America.

Preparation with enough time of emergency plans, including the chain supply of drinkable water , first aid items and other pharmaceuticals or meals for potential victims, and all the drills that are required to teach the people how to handle such a situation without losing their minds, arranging evacuation routes, preparation of shelters, preparing hospitals of clinics to offer prompt attention to injured people, detection of areas that are extremely risky to be inhabited , or with no possibility of evacuation, is the only thing can be done effectively to save lives.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/17/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
California just had a mag 3.1 quake!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Dear Readers,

A strong quake occurred just hours ago in the bottom of the Pacific Ocean some where in the Siqueiros fracture on the border of the Albatros platteau with intensity of almost 7 in Richter scale.

This is a clear signal that the pattern of seismic activity that caused Japan, Vanuatu and Equator earthquakes is moving to North America along the pacific rise.

There is Tsunami alarm released for Mexico, Central America, Panama and Columbia.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/30/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The first quarter ended a month ago.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, and the thread refers to the seismic trend started on it and the possibility that it precedes a strong earthquake to occur this spring or summer in California.

The events on the first quarter of 2016 are flags of something big to come soon in the California seismic gap.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/30/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Yes, and the thread refers to the seismic trend started on it and the possibility that it precedes a strong earthquake to occur this spring or summer in California.

Yeah, well. There is that possibility. You're right about that.

edit on 4/30/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the LIght

Dear Readers,

The two so powerful and devasting earthquakes occurred this month of September , the 7th and the 19th in Oaxaca and Puebla and Mexico city are raising red flags that can not be ignored of a really strange wave of natural disasters that is running over the North American Continent.

We have seen two earthquakes of 8.4 and 7.1 intensity in Richter scale occurring in two weeks in Mexico, plus the worst Hurricane season in various decades, two hurricanes have targeted that Mexico from the Pacific and the Atlantic, Lidia and Katia, the worst Hurricane entering in Texas (Harvey), The worst Hurricane striking Florida in many years, The worst hurricane in a century striking Puerto rico and other Antilles.

Please check:
8.4 Earthquake with Tsunami in Oaxaca Mexico Sept. 7th 2017

2017 hurricane season the worst in many decades

Hurricane Harvey worst in a decade to strike Texas

Hurricane Irma, worst in 25 years in America

Ragosa Puebla worst earthquake to hit Mexico city in 32 years

Possibly the public opinion don't fully understand yet what is going on, what kind of global imbalance is causing this so rare convergence of events but what it is clear is that something is running really bad with the global dynamics of earth and US must learn from them in order to be prepared for what ever comes.

The risk of a Megaquake and giant Tsunami occurring in the Pacific coast of the United States has increased exponentially during the last weeks and many things must be planned and arranged to be prepared to face such an emergency.

Mexico is right now an invaluable laboratory to learn what must be done and what must be avoided or fixed to preserve at most conditions to save hundreds or thousands of lives when a catastrophic event of this kind arrives to America.

Mexico city has been extremely lucky on September 19th since it was hit by an earthquake in a day there were the best drills for preparing people to face it, just an hour they had finished, also this second earthquake arrived on working hours, a little after noon, those two factors are perhaps what explains why with about 50 buildings collapsed in the valley of Mexico until now the death toll has not yet reached 300 fatal victims.

If an earthquake of this characteristics arrives in an ordinary day , when people is not expecting it and also at night the emergency would be several times more difficult to handle and the losses higher.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/22/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join