It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we in "The Age of Revealing"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

As some ancient prophecies inform us, we have, since the year 1999, been in the so-called “Age of Revealing.” This is a time of literal “Apocalypse,” when the masks of the false begin to come down. This period of cleansing and catharsis will be deeply threatening to morally unhygienic souls who have long profited from the ruin of their fellows. It is not good news for consummate narcissists who have personally advanced at the expense of the good people around them. The approaching endgame is especially threatening to those connoisseurs of power whose insatiable penchant for deception and destruction has contaminated our world.
The Age of Revealing by Michael Tsarion

I thought Tsarion was just being his woo woo-inclined self but now I'm wondering if an "age of revealing" is really happening.

Saudi Arabia Warns of Economic Fallout if Congress Passes 9/11 Bill

A Senator says 9/11 events “Had Support from Within the US” !!!

RNC member: "rule was designed to prevent Ron Paul delegates...from being counted"

Republican National Committee member on nomination process: “This is the greatest hoax ever.”

DNC chair says superdelegates ensure elites don’t have to run “against grassroots activists”

Considering the above and many other examples like those stories, I feel like a veil is lifting. Many truths are being openly revealed for the first time.

Tsarion predicted that the reason that would happen is because those who live by and for lies would no longer be able to keep their charades hidden. The charades would then become known out in the open.

What do you think? Is it really happening?

If it is, what does it mean for the human race?

I believe it means an increased responsibility for humanity. With knowledge comes responsibility. Will humanity rise to the occasion and reach a new level of responsibility to match its increased awareness?
edit on 16-4-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

More than half of that page rants about Masons and is good enough to point out his book "Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation". None of it really made any sense and yet you link it to revelations in political party rules and Saudi Arabia and 9/11, somehow.

edit on 16-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It is the age of learning too! These are the times where you're going to learn through suffering that certain people exist who are supposed to be your leaders but were ruined instead.

There is much suffering awaiting the people of these generations.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think that we are pretty close to everyone realizing that something is amiss with the system. Michael Tsarion though? nope. Predictions in general? nope.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Personally I think technological development is an exponential and cyclic process. It consists of long term expansion and a rather catastrophic contraction in both technology and population. The Hopi I think have the right idea and we are basically devolving. Allegedly, soon we enter the 5th Sun as the 4th comes to a possibly abrupt end. An age of revealing, possibly. It could be what initiates a societal implosion, we never reach the technological singularity because as information availability increases exponentially, so might people's awareness of how unfair the system is. People might go ballistic, almost like a global french revolution destroying civilization as a means of cleansing the evils in society. Not a good plan because psychopaths tend to survive to breed more psychopaths.

It's even possible that a cyclic history might be comprised of a hundred thousand years or more of ice-age where humans struggle to stay alive followed by a brief growth period of ten to fifteen thousand years. The cycle, causing climate upheaval may be due to planetary expansion and destabilization due to earthquakes and volcanic activity. As well, we do collect 40,000 to 120,000 tons of dust per year from space. Not a huge amount considering the mass of the earth, but something to take into consideration over thousands of years along with the gradual cooling of the outer mantel and it's possible expansion (through cooling).

I think we have been lied to by the PTB about our history and the past inhabitants of the earth and maybe that which is hidden will be seen. Time will tell, of course none of us may be around in our present state to see it.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/16.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Spritiually speaking, the veil has been lifting for a while. The only question is whether or not you notice it and in what way.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
it feels like it, but i don't buy it. After all, EVERY generation has believed that they are living in the end times. Doomsday predictions are as old as writing itself. Not one has come to pass.

So i'm hedging my bets that this is not the end times.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

...The Age of Revealing by Michael Tsarion...

the only 'Revealing' or 'lifting of the veil'

is centralized around Alternative Media in general and Authors like the one named above

in the 1900s, the remnants of the Victorian Era focused intensely on Spiritualism...imho just that era's 'Revealing'... & look how that phase turned out...
many hucksters bilking money out of naïve believers

I see the present 'Revealing' as a Spirituality 2.0 scheme, .... the despots will win out, the great-awakening is a pipedream

the obvious was always apparent to clear thinkers, but the deluded masses were naught more than som·nam·bulists.(sleep-walking, sheeple)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Quite correct you are in the age of Aquarius and we Aquarians like to get to the truth and not the hogwash that has been the ilk of the media and governments for far too long.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You say humanity and the human race, yet the things you've linked to really only affect Americans.

Rather narrow view isn't it?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Like the cold war for example?

WW2

WW1

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You said it well and shortly. I think some people feel like huge catastrophes are happening, but when you look at on more spiritual eyes, most of the things seems threatening, but turn out fine. Also spiritual people see them from different perspective as kind of contracts that we have taken, or game to play in order to pass over the critical times. Humanity is getting polarized. Spiritual practices are helpful in seeing larger perspective and understanding.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sourcery
I think that we are pretty close to everyone realizing that something is amiss with the system. Michael Tsarion though? nope. Predictions in general? nope.

Relization is the easier part. I'm more concerned with the (lack of) reaction. I'm starting to think no information can trigger reaction in people. Whatever happens (Or is revealed), it has 0 impact and no one gives a damn.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Definitely. It all peaks around mid-2017, but the remaining half of 2016 would also see the dominoes start falling big.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mkpetrov

Sadly, I feel you on that mkpetrov. It really does seem like that, doesn't it? I have hope though. Lots and lots of Hope.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Any astrologers here?

Something about Pluto in Capricorn from 2008 to 2023.

Lots of exposures going on since 2008.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Of course. I believe it. I also believe there are people out there who believe we are more connected than we think. We can impact the course of our own history if we really believe it. We can turn the tides into our favour if we want to.

The proof is in the pudding. If you have a look at the events in the last past years. Many things have been exposed, and I believe it was not by any accident.

There are people out there who have had enough the system has been rigged, and many of the big guy's have kept quiet the true Nature of humans.

Humanity has had enough. The light will now shine into the darkness, and if the elite do not redeem themselves they will be extinct just like the dinosaurs.

You don't have to believe me that's fine. But there are many examples of Karma coming back to bite you.

The more you screw with humanity the more the universe screw with you.

The great revealing has begun.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Very interesting. I plan on watching the M.T. video link as soon as I can get to some capable internet speed. One thing that came to mind for me is that, although it was around a little bit earlier, the internet was not as prevalent or as easily accessible before 1999, today most children can easily Google (nowadays a verb) or ask Seri, to find out almost anything they want to find out or have revealed.

F&S.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mkpetrov

The lack of reaction of the general public is one of the things that scares me the most. I blame television for a lot of this
Television is today's equivalent of the Roman arenas.

Also the fluoride and chemicals put into what passes as food, not to mention the pharmaceuticals we are encouraged to put into our bodies.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its something the Age of Aquarian is about - the bigger picture and all it exposes. One thing Pluto in Capricorn who comes from the underworld remember exposes so brings to the surface the machinations of the boardroom and its chairmen.

new topics

top topics

join