It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game of Thrones - Season 6

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
One week to go... I'm convinced they have somehow embedded hidden signals in the trailers of this show to make you react like a crack addict desperate to get a hit..... Omg, I can hardly stand it....

Anyone want to place some bets on whether they will address THE biggest question of the season in the first episode???

Is Jon Snow going to be risen from the dead?????

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I cant wait, with walking dead behing over and soon to be vikings for the year i am so gidy that GOT is coming back.

And i hope john snow comes back with a vengance.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Me too! We are having a GoT party, I'm making 'Dragons eggs' (decorated hard boileds) for a snack- haha!
Was thinking of serving polish sausages too.. ahhhh!!! (I admit, I felt sorry for Theon then)

edit on 16-4-2016 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
CIAGypsy

I am a purist. I must needs wait for the book. How else am I supposed to criticize the show and say "the book was better"?

The books are amazing. To be honest I pretty much stopped watching after they changed Asha's name. I know GRRM signed off all the changes but that really rubbed me the wring way.

Here are my predictions for the sixth book/ season :

Jon is dead but managed to warg into Ghost (ie Jon is Ghost)

Dani gives Tyrion a dragon. Tyrion uses the same design he used to make himself (and Bran) a saddle for the dragon. I think it will be Rhaegal. After all, I am convinced Tyrion is a Targaryen as well as a Lannister.

How cool would it be to see the Halfman cutting down swathes of wights and white walkers with deagonfire?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I did not read the books, but wat was the name of the knight that suposedly never died, its in the second season if i remember corectly, maybe jonh snow is one of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
i think theres already been a couple of spoilers to sugest that john snow does get resurected by the witch he was on the jonathon ross show in the uk a couple of weeks ago snd prety much hinted then cant wait for season

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
That was our 1st theory too. Very timely that Melsandre just happens to be there, but it might just be a red herring.
Ooo hey dukeofjive.. I forgot about that guy! Wasn't he also supposedly kept alive by the 'Lord of Light'?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsyDid I miss something here? The last I saw of Jon Snow he was lying on the floor stabbed and bleeding profusely, but you never saw his funeral. Or did I miss that bit. If I'm right he may not have died from his wounds.
I am really hyper waiting for series 6.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
crayzeed

We just don't know for sure. I wont for quite some time.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Did you know Obama met Jon Snow at an awards show and actually asked him if he died. His answer"I can't tell you".

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Sir Davos has a secret....lol. Along with a clip from the new season which might answer your question about the "funeral"

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Given how much effort they've been putting into this whole 'Jon Snow is really, really, really dead' campaign since the very second it happened last year, I'm guessing that they troll the viewers for the first episode with something that basically is their way of saying 'See..we told you he was really dead!'

And then he'll probably be resurrected at the end of episode 2. Just based on the trailers, I don't think they can wait any longer based on what appears to be happening at the Wall.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Not long to wait now fellow GoT companions!
EEEEEEE!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Three hours.......O_o

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm so excited! Any predictions?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ooooo.... One hour left. My son is actually driving 3 hours home from college so he can watch it on the big screen... Lol.

No predictions from me at this point.... Anything could happen! But this season is definitely different from all the rest.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

SCROLL DOWN.....

OMG??? Did anyone see that???? The snow was burned when they picked up his body.

And here comes Melisandre.....

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Saggers.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This show is going to give me a stroke.....

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
One thing is for certain: Stannis should be thankful that he's dead so he didn't have to find out about that one. Nasty.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join