It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A certain Top10 All-Time pathetic money grab.. Does 'it' stoop any lower?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Greetings- As some of You may know, Kobe Bryant retired earlier this week after a lengthy, prolific career in the National Basketball Association, one in which He made a ton of $$ and spent a ton of $$. Some may recall the time He was accused of, but not convicted of, a sexual assault in Colorado. This thread isn't about that incident, one in which many think that Mr. bryant spent a great deal of that aforementioned $$$ to "buy off" the alleged victim of that assault.

No, this thread is about the pathetic attempt to make $$$ by the one, the only Kanye West or Mr. KonA$$ian. Mr. West had a tee shirt that looked like a heat transfer w/some 'Low Rider' script to which He is extorting $65.00 per copy..

I really wanted to put the whole "Illuminati Conspiracy" to bed. As Mr. West has made mention of being in this 'fraternity' and how some are under the belief that the 'Illuminati' is going to take over the world... If Mr. West is a true representative of that ilk then please take the time to look at Mr. West as He gazes at one of His 'idols' I hope You see what I saw???

www.sbnation.com...

hypetrak.com...

Pathetic to the extreme. I detest to type this but I'd rather spend $65.00 on Kim's Sextape II. Butt I wonder, in video #1, the 'grand finale' was the male doing a #1. Using this same math, not to be confused with 'common core' what would the 'grand finale' be in movie #2? ....Bueller?.... Bueller?
You think?

Now to get up My "Go FundMe" for a crappy 50/50 tee w/cheap iron on transfers...

namaste

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
well, a fool and his money are soon parted

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

My mother taught me that if I don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

So, about kanye...

new topics

join