It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing a synchronicity looking for further insight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an

originally posted by: onequestion

[/URL]

As you can see this is a glaring and obvious synchronicity.

So what do you guys think what's this mean?

Top left corner of the picture says "king"

Lion King...

Interesting observation, with an arrow pointing in the direction of the lion.

In Christian symbolism the lion represents the resurrection.

Correlation?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Well, were you thinking about lions that much sometime a little before this supposed event occurred, or did your just happen to recognize the Lion design, and just really caught your attention and identified with it. Was that on the back on your mind?

Both the lion came up in a discussion with a friend of mine the next day as well.

I don't believe in coincidence or luck.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Yep...gotta chance the picture.

Sorry to those out there I clearly haven't noticed as I don't take note of it 100% of the time, but I am compelled to say it. I have not yet seen one good post by anybody that joined after 2016. They are all rude, 1-liner badasses who act like kids. Our new members suck.

edit:

slightly more personal apology to Hex1an above us since I didn't see him/her >_>

you're okay you get a pass

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Had one yesterday also. Yesterday reading something online mentioned George Orwell's Animal farm, now believe it or not at my age and being a lifelong reader I still somehow had never heard of it so i looked it up and read notes on the contents.

Last night just a few hour laters Lisa mention the same book on The Simpsons.

Weird did you read the book?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

I know and I'm glad your still posting crowded a few of us have hung on but sadly many of my favorite philosophy members have since left.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Dont think it means anything, just something you're creating as it seems to be very dominant in your mind. You're seeing the lion more & more because your mind is focused on it.

The synchronicity you need to watch out for is when you have certain question/s & then someone or something comes along & has or is the solution & has the answer to what you were looking for.

Slowly, slowly i have faith you'll get it. And you'll know the difference to real sycronicity rather then what is created by something you're focused on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yes, that is nice and that it might seem like the fates or universe are telling you stuff...But what spiritual significance does it bear, other then to you having the experience and noticing the image of the lion?

As for your discussion with your friend, did you bring lions up yourself?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
On second thought...

Synchronicity has many faces. While I have nothing to add to your observation, had I not read your post, I would not have seen a kind comment from a fellow ATS member, and this has given me a wider, kinder view, which I appreciate.

But at the same time, had I not read your post, I would not have seen another comment regarding new people on ATS.

It's a mixed bag.

As for your experience, it obviously had meaning to you or you would not have posted about it. Maybe the meaning will become clearer once you've let go of it, if that makes any sense to you.

Cheers,

CF

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Yes I agree time will tell.

Many times it takes several months for the events to unfold and the picture to become more clear.

Oddly enough I just bought a car and I'm starting a new job with a hardwood flooring crew in the area so I'm thinking its related to that.

And I just picked up three new fighters in 1 week.

And that's not normal.
edit on 4/16/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: ClownFish

Yes I agree time will tell.

Many times it takes several months for the events to unfold and the picture to become more clear.

Maybe the picture was clear as soon as it happened, maybe the universe was just reminding you that you're a fighter, a lion. It could be simply telling you to keep fighting.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Good point. Stay strong and keep moving forward.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I've given up on trying to decide what is normal and what isn't. Times, they are a changing...

Congratulations on the job.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

I've given up on trying to decide what is normal and what isn't. Times, they are a changing...

Congratulations on the job.

Thanks and me too.

I've given up on trying to figure a lot of things out I've seen to much weird # and for me I experience the unseen world in this world daily so it's just chaotic.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Law of attraction. Symbolism and "communications" follow this order.

I actually had to train myself to be ignorant on command so as to not "see" constant coincidences or synchronicity as you put. Simply put, it became fairly unnerving and bothersoms. Being a paranoid person at times, the constant, low probability coincidences were making me feel real anxious and "watched" if you will.

My 2 cents OP. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Or this is the philosophy and metaphysics forum where people discuss topics they see having deeper meaning than what you can superficially recognize on the surface.

Can I use this response? That's a lot of writing my 2 fingers won't have to do for a while.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Yeah help out

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Weird did you read the book?

No it didn't look that interesting but I looked up orwellian I have heard so many times.
Interesting because I had just seen Charter Cable Spectrum advertisement telling their customers they can send targeted commercials which seemed very odd to me.

"Orwellian" is an adjective describing a situation, idea, or societal condition that George Orwell identified as being destructive to the welfare of a free and open society. It denotes an attitude and a brutal policy of draconian control by propaganda, surveillance, misinformation, denial of truth, and manipulation of the past

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Interesting..

SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES

Among his patients Jung observed that synchronicity often happens during circumstances of emotional intensity and upheaval, and often peaks right before a psychological breakthrough. These situations of an “aroused psyche” include such life-changing major events as:

· Births

· Deaths

· Falling in or out of love

· Turning points or personal crises

· Rescues from danger

· Travel
:
www.flowpower.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Great thanks for the read I had a very emotionally challenging day yesterday.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Hey all had a synchronicity recently I'd like to share and hear about what you think and your most recent synchro event.

So I identify with the lion as my archetypal animal and their symbolism.

I have had his for years and being s fighter i really embody the spirit of a lion. Here is the picture I have up on my Facebook profile for the last few weeks.

So yesterday I was having a bad day and walking to the local donut store for a bagel with egg and cheese and this homeless guy walks right in front of me rambling incessantly and walks right in front of me and walks right into the store.

[/URL]

As you can see this is a glaring and obvious synchronicity.

So what do you guys think what's this mean?

So it appears as this. Red symbolizes anger. Red symbolizes blood. This color red here in the pic seems doomy. He' wearing a spirit animal you identify with on his back and it's facing you full fledged like a challenge. You say he walked in front of you and was rambling. And you presume he's homeless, even if true, the under dog lable you gave him on sight excused you from confronting him.

The pic you chose to use on facebook is very bright, golden, not a full face shot and portrays a feeling of pride. Coming here and telling us about it, in part, is to confront what you withheld as the experience unfolded. You being a self described fighter, enabled him to get away with his behavior which is opposite of fighting likely due to you percieving him to be an under dog due to his homelessness and being shocked he'd have the balls to, mental or not.

You admit having a bad day before the experience occured so negative energy had generated prior to the event. You were silently rambling to yourself in your mind about a bunch of things in addition to going to a doughnut shop to not purchase a doughnut, but a nutritious item with being descriptive about it. Not only do we know it's a bagel, but what was inside, to which you having posted that is symbolic in itself and relays that you're unsure of your true nature which is different from how you describe your nature as to what you think you are.

Social media is the doughnut shop. You are a bagel in a doughnut shop. What's inside that bagel? What kind of bagel are you having? Egg and cheese. Nothing is really added to an egg. It's cooked and ready to go. To make cheese is a drawn out process. It can't be made easily. It takes work and time. There's more to you than just the egg, there's the cheese. That means your inner development and that will take a lot of work. In doing that though, you should be able to buy your bagel at a bagel shop now. That means when you develop your inner self you will be attracting and attracted to those who have developed inner selves. Quality with quality. Not superficial with quality. Or superficial with superficial-and-undeveloped-quality.

In any event, the under dog cut you off and your spirit animal challenged you in anger, ready to draw blood by facing you full on in deep dark red, while your self perceived outer nature in the FB avatar with the aloof, proud head turn, flipping back a glorious mane in unashamed vanity, enacted that in the real life event. You were pissed about your screwed up day and couldn't blow it off because your mental ramblings wouldn't allow you to let go. You absorbed negative energy somewhere and threw it around you in carelessness being so self absorbed in your thoughts but your spirit animal woke you up to push you ahead and move you to the next level.

There also seems to be a warning here for you with never underestimating those who appear to be weaker than you be it physically, financially or intellectually. Don't let your guard down. Learn to block and remove any negative energies that attach themselves to you daily. Daily. Develop your inner self and don't become overly absorbed in your outter appearance on both the physical and social level.

edit on 17-4-2016 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join