It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing a synchronicity looking for further insight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey all had a synchronicity recently I'd like to share and hear about what you think and your most recent synchro event.

So I identify with the lion as my archetypal animal and their symbolism.

I have had his for years and being s fighter i really embody the spirit of a lion. Here is the picture I have up on my Facebook profile for the last few weeks.

So yesterday I was having a bad day and walking to the local donut store for a bagel with egg and cheese and this homeless guy walks right in front of me rambling incessantly and walks right in front of me and walks right into the store.

[/URL]

As you can see this is a glaring and obvious synchronicity.

So what do you guys think what's this mean?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Maybe you need a new Facebook picture.
Cheers,

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Or this is the philosophy and metaphysics forum where people discuss topics they see having deeper meaning than what you can superficially recognize on the surface.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yep...gotta chance the picture.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, it's too late to do anything about it now, but I would say that at the time -

- you were supposed to pay for the homeless guy's order?

Maybe it was a sort of 'spiritual' test?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I don't think he was looking for food he was just rambling and walking around all crazy not asking for money or anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Or this is the philosophy and metaphysics forum where people discuss topics they see having deeper meaning than what you can superficially recognize on the surface.

if thats the case, we could be here all day with your logic.
you like lions and you saw a pic of a lion, thats basically your story here.

apart from people calling you [snip], what are you expecting here?
edit on Sun Apr 17 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
When you are weak, you are strong.

He serves as a reminder or perhaps encourager to you.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Perhaps the homeless guy with your totem animal on his back was a look into your future.

edit on 16-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

[/URL]

As you can see this is a glaring and obvious synchronicity.

So what do you guys think what's this mean?

Top left corner of the picture says "king"

Lion King...

link   
a reply to: onequestion

I see it as a reminder and that person identifies with the same "archetypal energy."

A nice bit of cosmic humor on what was a bad day. I probably would have started laughing.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think this means that you hold lions dear and that this random fellow was wearing a jacket with a lion on it. As it was you who encountered the 'synchronicity, did you act on it? Did you pursue it any farther like introducing yourself and pointing out that you like lions and that possibly this encounter was orchestrated by some kind of higher synchronicity power?

None of us are synchronous to the moment this happened. None of us were in that moment and hence not part of the synchronous gestalt. We are mere superfluous second hand hearers of the story and hence of no value of how this might have meaning to you. Or the fellow in the jacket. If you had engaged him and gathered a possible reason for the event, then maybe we could have more to go on. But in that moment you apparently did not act upon this possible cosmic event and so whatever it might have meant, it is now moot. The 'possible' synchronous moment is gone.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Actually, the top left corner says (par)king. Just a wink of the Universe, OP. Unless you've seen a ton of lions within a short span of time, I'd just smile back and move on. It's cool when that sort of thing happens, but I do not think it is momentous in any grand way. Nice pic of the lion in your OP, too. Magnificent creature.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Man and his symbols reveal something ......I find dimes all the time!
edit on 16-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well, were you thinking about lions that much sometime a little before this supposed event occurred, or did your just happen to recognize the Lion design, and just really caught your attention and identified with it. Was that on the back on your mind?

edit on 16-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Had one yesterday also. Yesterday reading something online mentioned George Orwell's Animal farm, now believe it or not at my age and being a lifelong reader I still somehow had never heard of it so i looked it up and read notes on the contents.

Last night just a few hour laters Lisa mention the same book on The Simpsons.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Yep...gotta chance the picture.

Sorry to those out there I clearly haven't noticed as I don't take note of it 100% of the time, but I am compelled to say it. I have not yet seen one good post by anybody that joined after 2016. They are all rude, 1-liner badasses who act like kids. Our new members suck.

edit:

slightly more personal apology to Hex1an above us since I didn't see him/her >_>

you're okay you get a pass

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You post is very much in line with the purpose of this forum (as per "introduction to the forum" by Skyfloating")

Sadly the forum is dying. Sometimes, a day goes by without any post at all. That was never the case before.When someone does post something nowadays , a few skeptics and trolls immediately join the debate and ruin it.

I was recently comparing the ATS Metaphysics forum with other forums on the internet dedicated to the subject of Metaphysics and was pleasantly surprised . In the other websites, all replies to posts were always relevant and added something interesting to the discussion (a different perspective; a new idea ; someone's personal experience). That is no longer the case with ATS.

As for your synchronicity event, I am sure you already know the answer.

I too identify with some images and symbols. If I do see those images being dragged down the gutter (literally in your case) , I pay attention. More often than not , it means things can only get better from now on.

edit on 16-4-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 16-4-2016 by ClownFish because: Withdrawing comment.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Perhaps the homeless guy with your totem animal on his back was a look into your future.

Lol...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join