It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reince Priebus Manipulates Voters Lying To Republicans About Delegates, Rules And Process

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
aprillajune.com...

Recently I came across this blog by April LaJune. She decided to infiltrate the Colorado caucus because she suspected it was fraught with corruption. In her blog she's sharing the mind-blowing details of her experience. I highly suggest you take the time to go and read her posts.

This one I'm sharing just a bit of is very informative about the rules we keep hearing about all over the MSM.

Hands down, the Chair of the Republican Party, Reince Priebus has been lying and manipulating the voters on how the process for nominating and voting for a Presidential candidate is chosen. Repeatedly, he has said, “the rules are fair” knowing full well, the rules are not fair from the local to the national level.

Through a series of links and searches, the actual rules of the Republican Party which are not posted on their website anywhere, are posted here on my website and you can download them. At the end of this article, you’ll find links to all the information I’m giving you now.

If you take the time to read the entire 21 page document which is in very small print, you’ll notice there are very interesting circles and roundabouts which, if you can’t connect the dots, would be difficult for anyone to understand.

So much for the, "everyone had the rules in advance" excuse we've been hearing in constant repetition by a myriad of political pundits and leaders.

Because lawyers and politicians have to make everything rocket science, trying to clarify things for those who might bump their heads on common sense, there are quite a few rules boiling down to the fact the RNC Rules Committee can pretty much do whatever they want, whenever they want under the eye of the RNC Executive Committee which includes Priebus.

So here you will find a very thorough, firsthand investigation of what the Trump team has been telling us. The rules are as sham.

Since the rules governing the GOP say the “chairman” can call for the Rules Committee to meet to and make recommendations to amend the rules at any time, traditionally they just meet at the convention and change them after everyone’s run and been voted for, putting the weight in favor of whichever candidate they want to win regardless of how many delegates or votes they have received. Even the number 1,237 doesn’t really matter. They can kick that out too if they wanted.

This is just a nutshell of what's at the blog. There's a great deal more detail on rules and resolutions, but the bottom line is, your vote means absolutely nothing.

Therefore, when Rush Limbaugh or Laura Ingraham, Karl Rove or Charles Krauthammer pretend the rules are fair, that’s also a load of crap. Posted rules do not equate to fairness. These posted rules completely favor power and money of elitists and friends. The deck is absolutely stacked in favor of golden children of the Party.

The GOPe is trying scare tactics to influence the American people to make it look good.  They truly believe if they take out Trump, they’ve scared you enough to vote for whoever the Republican nominee will be. They know we are loyal to Conservative ideas which they’ve been using against us pretending as if the Republican party is Conservative.

Read the rules, there’s nothing in them stating anything about upholding Conservative ideas. The preamble doesn’t say anything about Conservative ideas and this is what the governing legal document is. It’s not what comes out of their mouths and it’s not what’s written on their website.

This is why it is imperative you read the legal rules governing the party and understand while technically Priebus is saying they’re following the rules, what he isn’t saying is the rules are stacked in the favor of power, greed and corrupt cronies of the Republican Party.

Just to be fair, the Democratic Party is set up the same. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Yes, Virginia, the system is rigged!

For those who are interested, this is a link to the delegates for Colorado.

cologop.org...

Includes list of delegates and their affiliation, resolutions passed and failed. NOTE: you will notice the Colorado Convention not only passed to have a Presidential Primary by a narrow margin, they overwhelmingly wanted to stick with a caucus system also.

edit on 4/16/2016 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This corruption is on a national scale, not just in Colorado.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
WHY IS YOUR TITLE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS? MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHANGE THAT.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MsAphrodite

I despise Reince.

Why have both the major parties picked the most disgusting human beings to lead them? It is almost if they WANT us to make fun of their stupidity.

edit on 2016/4/16 by Metallicus because: I was auto-corrected and had to fix it...

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

And who is April LaJune that we should believe her blog?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

A blog post I wrote on Trump and Priebus, in September: Trump & Priebus Sitting in a Tree.

Perhaps the GOP, Trump, & Cruz have all been working very hard together to achieve a brokered GOP convention and help hijack the general election from voters for the benefit of democrats.

I think it was meaningful that Trump backdated his loyalty pledge by 30 days. The loyalty pledges and the backdating are most certainly meaningful -- more precisely, IT WILL BECOME apparent that they are meaningful at some point in the near FUTURE.

Unfortunately, only those with the appropriate amount of cynicism will ever clue in to how meaningful they really are.
edit on 16-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
Dincha notice the American flag up in the corner and an over all pastiche of red white and blue for the site color theme? I assume that is enough for many God fearing patriots to not question her at all. Whatcha, a commie?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
WHY IS YOUR TITLE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS? MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHANGE THAT.

I copied the title and pasted it from the original source. I'm on a tablet and it was easier.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

And who is April LaJune that we should believe her blog?

Bio at her site.

aprillajune.com...

Perhaps go and read her very intelligent and thorough commentary. You can decide for yourself.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Dincha notice the American flag up in the corner and an over all pastiche of red white and blue for the site color theme? I assume that is enough for many God fearing patriots to not question her at all. Whatcha, a commie?

By all means take her blog post here and refute it for us, point by point.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsAphrodite

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

By all means take her blog post here and refute it for us, point by point.

No need. I actually believe her commentary on the state of the Republican Party. And the Democratic Party as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If you take the time to read the entire 21 page document which is in very small print, you’ll notice there are very interesting circles and roundabouts which, if you can’t connect the dots, would be difficult for anyone to understand.

Yeah but........Trump and all his money, he's hiring the very best, most tremendously knowledgeable and professional people to help him run the country, once he's elected. You'd think he's get people just as great to run his campaign and see these thing coming!
edit on 16-4-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That's a very interesting article. Much food for thought.

And something interesting... I just tried to send a link to that article to one close family member.
My email service blocked it as spam?!
I was then able to send it fine through gmail.

Wonder what that means? I have never had outgoing mail blocked before.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

If you take the time to read the entire 21 page document which is in very small print, you’ll notice there are very interesting circles and roundabouts which, if you can’t connect the dots, would be difficult for anyone to understand.

Yeah but........Trump and all his money, he's hiring the very best, most tremendously knowledgeable and professional people to help him run the country, once he's elected. You'd think he's get people just as great to run his campaign and see these thing coming!

If you're listening to him, and you read the information at the links, you would understand why your post is demonstrating ignorance.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

That's a very interesting article. Much food for thought.

And something interesting... I just tried to send a link to that article to one close family member.
My email service blocked it as spam?!
I was then able to send it fine through gmail.

Wonder what that means? I have never had outgoing mail blocked before.

Wow, that's strange. I know quite a few people who have had tweets with links disappear.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

WHY SHOULD SHE ?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So I'm going to post three YouTube videos. They were uploaded by Debbie Dooley today. They show what went on in Georgia, where Trump won the primary.

The videos are a bit long, but worth slogging through. The corruption is undeniable.

edit on 16-4-2016 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Good thread, and a dust speck on that snowball above the
water line of the iceberg. FLag, star and sigh.
Rules, policy, statutes and laws aren't written anymore for
the good of the people or other interests, but for the drafters.

Drafters, lol. Why did I suddenly think of some group of
powerful but daft people, doing all this stuff-- wearing
metaphorical old school pajamas with the back doors open--
still oblivious to their gaping derriere's? I'm almost convinced
by now the steering powers that bee hind don't care.

edit on 16-4-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

Good thread, and a dust speck on that snowball above the
water line of the iceberg. FLag, star and sigh.
Rules, policy, statutes and laws aren't written anymore for
the good of the people or other interests, but for the drafters.

Drafters, lol. Why did I suddenly think of some group of
powerful but daft people, doing all this stuff-- wearing
metaphorical old school pajamas with the back doors open--
still oblivious to their gaping derriere's? I'm almost convinced
by now the steering powers that bee hind don't care.

I promise you they don't. They are a desperate bunch clinging to power in a world where everything is being reimagined. They are one of the last vestiges of a time before the advent of technology. I believe the change is coming very soon. Up to now they've hidden behind the veil of tradition, and rules. I think our entire political system is about to change dramatically.
edit on 16-4-2016 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

top topics

join