It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next time u get a minor injury be very careful

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

But he most likely still would have lived far longer than just 90 days.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
They know chemo and radiation is ineffective. They surveyed like the top 100 cancer dr in the USA asking them if them or a loved one had cancer if they would go on chemo or radiation. 90% said NO. 7% said they weren't sure. 3% said yes.

Love to see that peer-reviewed study.

The person in the OP died of cancer. Doing nothing would not have saved him.

Other than that, there is no information to offer up what type of cancer, how advanced etc. This is all speculation and subjectivity.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Well I don't mean the dr's per day. It's the procedures used. It's the whole establishment. The dr's are just the mechanics following protocols but the metheds used really are so asinine. Like personally I'm never going to the hospital ever again for anything. It's way too risky. That's also in the first paragraph of the book; confessions of a medical heiritic

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance
You don't know that... No one does.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Right after they went probing at the tumor he had to be put on oxygen because he couldn't breath well anymore. That was the pivotal moment when things went bad.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That is your choice, but the reality of matter is docs and hospitals save more people than die from them.
Don't care about the book, there are tons of books out there saying different things.

There are some flaws in the system no doubt, but you and your ilk are throwing the baby out with the bath water if just flat out refuse to engage in the system.
Like this story, you are basing your entire argument that your friend would have lived longer if he never went, no way anyone can know if that is true. The more logical explanation is that he died due to complications of the tumor he had BEFORE he went to the hospital

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I cracked a rib a few months back at work. I was in agonizing pain for about two months, considering I cart between 4 to 8 tons of steel every day... I was on the verge of throwing up some nights from the pain.

But I never reported it or went to the doctor though, f# that! doctors can't do anything for a cracked rib anyway, except peddle addictive pain killers on ya... there nothing but petty drug dealers.

I would never voluntarily go to a doctor (legal drug dealer) or hospital, unless I could literally not even stand up.

I could not agree more!

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Alex Jones said it has a 98% mortality rate.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Alex Jones said it has a 98% mortality rate.

Alex Jones also said Nibiru was coming in 2012, guess what, he was wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Doing nothing would have prolonged his life. He was doing physical labor work just prior to going to the hospital. Had he not allowed the dr's to mess with him he would have been most certainly fine.

But also he was a regular joe. Not in the know like us CTists. So he unknowingly opted into his own demise. Like so this goes to show that having some insight like knowing CTs could save ur life. like if ut was me u would have never allowed them to go probing at it if it turned up on an x Ray. I would have went home and maybe done my own research

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

There mainly good at trama care. Stuff like cancer they're still clueless and using ineffective treatments

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I always try to avoid hospitals. They are always full of sick people.
edit on 2016/4/16 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Where do you get this idea that he was better off leaving it alone? What kind of 'research' can you show that would support this idea that it was the probing that caused the dearh?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Based on what?
Time to put up or shut up imo, you keep making claims, can you back some of them up?

Please tell me how you know more than the docs that gave devoted their lives to this.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

That is your choice, but the reality of matter is docs and hospitals save more people than die from them.
Don't care about the book, there are tons of books out there saying different things.

There are some flaws in the system no doubt, but you and your ilk are throwing the baby out with the bath water if just flat out refuse to engage in the system.
Like this story, you are basing your entire argument that your friend would have lived longer if he never went, no way anyone can know if that is true. The more logical explanation is that he died due to complications of the tumor he had BEFORE he went to the hospital

Dr sermos, I strongly do not concur with ur diagnosis

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

LOL you want to call me Dr in what I can only assume a condescending tone, when you arw going on and on about how much you know better than them?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Immediately after the probing they had to put him on oxygen. The probing was the thing that made it so much worse

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Big pharma wants to make money not save lives. Depopulation is the number 1 agenda of the elitist. They want people to die. They need to slow population as much as possible. The dr's don't know this. They're just following protocol they're essentially morons. They don't know jack.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Do you know the difference between cooralation and causation? Just because two things coincided does not mean one was the cause of the other. He had the tumor before he went in there but you want to ignore that it had been there for god knows how long and that it was just the docs fault for trying to test it. Do you know what kind of test were even done?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Big pharma wants to make money not save lives. Depopulation is the number 1 agenda of the elitist. They want people to die. They need to slow population as much as possible. The dr's don't know this. They're just following protocol they're essentially morons. They don't know jack.

I apologize for Scremmo.

Both he and I lack empathy for others at times.

I am sorry your friend lost his life.

edit on 2016/4/16 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join