It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Common Sense ends... a treatise...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
a reply to: Kentuckymama

We stand as an armed populace against a tyrannical government...

that is increasingly moving our means of production outside of our borders, insuring that any successful revolution will be short lived.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
originally posted by: madmac5150
originally posted by: introvert

introvert: In the end, it appears that people are becoming more "liberal" over time. So people such as myself have a choice. Either we can try to compromise and work with those that we disagree with, hoping they will act in kind, or we can simply wait and ride out the storm while the hardcore Right Wingers die-off.Which do you think is more likely to occur?

You (as a liberal parasite) cannot kill that which feeds you; if so, very ignorant (one does not kill its host body).

madmac: I apologize for not giving Hillary my full attention... however...She is an un-convicted felon... and that is the truth.

Remains uncharged; and if not, something is amiss.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You (as a liberal parasite) cannot kill that which feeds you; if so, very ignorant (one does not kill its host body).

I am only a parasite to myself. I put well more in to the system than I receive in return.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I am only a parasite to myself. I put well more in to the system than I receive in return.

We all do. Some of us want to change this paradigm. I want to keep my money and not be taxed to death to pay for social programs that are not working.
edit on 16-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

We all do. Some of us want to change this paradigm.

Some of us don't. The point in the OP was that we should put our differences aside and work together to compromise on solutions. That would include ideas from both the Left and Right.

Well, I thought that was the idea until the OP delved in to what I can only describe as a drunken rant.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

introvert: I am only a parasite to myself. I put well more in to the system than I receive in return.

vhb: We all do. Some of us want to change this paradigm.

introvert: Some of us don't. The point in the OP was that we should put our differences aside and work together to compromise on solutions. That would include ideas from both the Left and Right. Well, I thought that was the idea until the OP delved in to what I can only describe as a drunken rant.

I agree; I would wish the parties were not so 'polarized' (childish). As far as pickled perceived; (I think that is a prerequisite condition at times) to cope with the stress of the content discussed.
edit on 16-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join