It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My introduction.......Hello everyone :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would like to introduce myself to everyone here:

I have been lurking around and reading threads for a long time and I finally decided it is high time to create an account.

I moved to Colorado with my husband about 16 years ago, but I’m originally from Bavaria, Germany. Hallo, wie gehts?
I’m interested in anything and everything that is different, stimulating and thought provoking. I’ll watch and admire The Walking Dead as much as Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, for different reasons of course.
My absolute favorite book is “The Never Ending Story” by Michael Ende, because I feel that each part of it has its own story that could be told at another time.

I’m looking forward to being part of the ATS community.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DragonLady01

Welcome DragonLady01!!! So glad you decided to join up. I stopped being a lurker and made an account pretty recently myself. I have heard a few references to The Neverending Story but have never read it. Sounds like that would be my cup of tea. Anyways, Still glad you are here, and I am looking forward to discussing things with you....and even some stuff too! If you're lucky
edit on 15-4-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Welcome!
Hope you have some interesting stories to tell.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Welcome DragonLady

a reply to: DragonLady01
Michael Ende is a favorite of mine too, I hope you are acquainted with "Momo" I find it equally as enchanting.
Please have a nice stay on ATS.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

Thank you Sourcery

You should read the book when you have some time. Once you start it is difficult to stop and it can't be compared to the movie at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thank you David 64

I'll try

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you WalkInSilence

I love Momo and I find the story quite fascinating, especially the tortoise. Michael Ende's description of Time is quite fabulous and inspiring.

“But time is life, and life exists in our hearts, and the more of it that the people saved, the less they actually had.”
― Michael Ende, Momo

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
welcome to ats, soon you will be addicted to making threads and posts in an attempt to get lots of stars and flags to show how awesome you are. Good luck, and dont go down too far in the rabbit hole.
edit on 16-4-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Welcome! Cool posting name and I LOVE your avatar!!

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Thank you Belcastro

I'm excited to have lots of fun here

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you Night Star!

I love your avatar as well. It is very enchanting 😀

new topics

top topics