It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Belatedly Releases New Clinton Benghazi Documents

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Judicial Watch has obtained some recently released "Benghazi" documents from the State Department.

These are apparently telephone conversations particularly involving Hillary Clinton, then Secretary of State.

Looks like Hillary (under orders from Obama?) actually tells Egyptian Prime Minister (at the time) Hisham Kandil that the video "officially" blamed for the Benghazi attacks really had nothing to do with the attacks !!!

I still say they lied big time because of the Obama 2012 campaign was paranoid and hyperventilating about the possibility that Obama could lose the several weeks away 2012 election and then candidate Romney could win it. Obama has recently admitted the Libya campaign was a mistake because "they" never really planned for a controlled aftermath. That alone proves Obama Inc. often acts on their own knee-jerk surface reactions without thinking.

At least this proves politicians in office will lie about anything to get their way and cover-up their thin thinking.

revealing article.....
State Department Belatedly Releases New Clinton Benghazi Documents

Judicial Watch announced today it has obtained new documents from the Department of State containing the telephone transcripts from the evening of September 11, 2012, in which then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton informs then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil that the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi “had nothing to do with the film.” The documents include previously unreleased telephone transcripts with world leaders about the Benghazi attack.

At 10:08 p.m. on September 11, Mrs. Clinton issued an official State Department press statement, approved by the White House, placing the blame for the attack on an Internet video:

Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.

Yet the next day, in her 7:49 PM September 12 conversation with Kandil, Clinton said, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack – not a protest.” Kandil responded, “You’re not kidding. Based on the information we saw today we believe that group that claimed responsibility for this is affiliated with al-Qaeda.”

On September 15, in a telephone call with then-Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohamed Amr, Clinton emphatically portrayed the “stupid, very offensive film” as the root cause of the Benghazi violence. Clinton told Amr, “I have repeatedly, as has the President and other officials in our government, deplored not only the content of this stupid, very offensive film… But we have to exercise more self-discipline… otherwise we’ll be in a vicious downward circle against everyone who has ever felt offended, particularly on the internet….”

sounds like she was flipping and flopping worse than a fish on sand

So, was Hillary just following "orders" ?

or was she acting on her own for personal reasons?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Making some popcorn in hopes Bernie gets balls enough to call her on this!

He would crush her!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Looks like Hillary (under orders from Obama?) actually tells Egyptian Prime Minister (at the time) Hisham Kandil that the video "officially" blamed for the Benghazi attacks really had nothing to do with the attacks !!!

That word spread from her mouth shows her direct complicity in the cover up. That the real reasons for the cover up were never explored in all the testimonies before committee also shows how the media and gubmnet also aided in spreading the disinfo of that fake movie and covering for the real operations there, to ship arms from Libya to Syria.

They all scratch each others back.
edit on 15-4-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Who knew the Government would lie to the people?
I would say just about everyone ................
If they didn't then...they bloody well DO now....
Transparency is not one of the many elections promises they will ever keep.......

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama has recently admitted the Libya campaign was a mistake because "they" never really planned for a controlled aftermath. That alone proves Obama Inc. often acts on their own knee-jerk surface reactions without thinking.

Isn't this what all politicians do? I don't think Obama is any different than all the rest.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Here. Let me help you get on with your life so you can stop obsessing over Benghazi.

There was an early effort to associate the Benghazi attack with the multitude of protests that were occurring globally over The Innocence of Muslims because we were two months from the presidential elections and Obama had been saying that Al Qaeda's capabilities had been severely degraded, that Al Qaeda was "on the run," etc.

Were the actual motivations for the attack known initially? They couldn't have been known definitively in the first few days after the attack but I'm sure that the Obama administration suspected the attack was about more than the stupid video.

Are you angry about the politicking surrounding terrorism?

How about the fear mongering about terrorism that has allowed politicians to erode our civil liberties in the interest of "security?" Which is more important? You, Judicial Watch, etc can't find any political gain to be had in that discussion so here we are with thread #10002 about Benghazi.

I assume you'll be voting for Bernie Sanders as he's the only one who has consistently been on the right side of these issues that you care so deeply about?

No? Then I can only assume that your concern ends precisely where it ceases to be politically expedient.
edit on 2016-4-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

Obama has recently admitted the Libya campaign was a mistake because "they" never really planned for a controlled aftermath. That alone proves Obama Inc. often acts on their own knee-jerk surface reactions without thinking.

Isn't this what all politicians do? I don't think Obama is any different than all the rest.

Yes.

But this particular issue is about Obama as President and about the possibility of Hillary becoming President.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sorry.

This isn't about me.

I'm not a politician running for office.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I still say they lied big time because of the Obama 2012 campaign was paranoid and hyperventilating about the possibility that Obama could lose the several weeks away 2012 election and then candidate Romney could win it.

It was good then that Romney was a controlled opposition candidate who willingly softballed and floundered on Benghazi.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I agree

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I only wish such fervor, anger, outrage and constant pressure was put on Bush, Cheney and everyone else who deliberately lied, mislead and covered up the real reasons for the US invading Iraq. We all know we were lied to. As a result thousands of American soldiers are dead and we've racked up a cost of least $1.7 TRILLION because of it.

Benghazi pales in comparison.

How and why people can justify picking and choosing which events outrage them more than others is beyond me. It's obvious to me mistakes were made in Benghazi, but to elevate this one event beyond that of the lies and deception behind Iraq?

Pure lunacy. It's a sad example of immature partisanship putting "mah team!" first instead of the country as a whole.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So Obama,Hillary & Company initially blamed the Benghazi attack on a video.
But they knew very early on that the attack was not caused by a video.
Because Hillary told her daughter right after the attack that it was a planned attack by AQ associated terrorists.
And she told the Egyptian President that it wasn't caused by a video... to which he replied... 'No S41T, Sherlock.'
But publicly, they continued to blame the attack on a video, even to the point of telling the grieving families meeting the bodies at Dover AFB that it was a video that caused it.
Now she calls the families liars when they tell the story.

So here is what the Hillary supporters are going to voting for.... an evil, wrinkle-faced COW in pantsuit, lying over and over, again and again.... sucking up megacorporations money all while proclaiming to be there to help the little guy.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Yay!
The thread is no longer about Hillary and Benghazi.
It is about Bush!
I should have known.
Everything else that ever went wrong for Obama was Bush's fault!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Strange isn't it.

I don't recall Bush shouting about Libya too much.

Or even about Qadaffi.

Then Obama blew it again !!!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I only wish such fervor, anger, outrage and constant pressure was put on Bush, Cheney and everyone else who deliberately lied, mislead and covered up the real reasons for the US invading Iraq. We all know we were lied to. As a result thousands of American soldiers are dead and we've racked up a cost of least $1.7 TRILLION because of it.

Benghazi pales in comparison.

How and why people can justify picking and choosing which events outrage them more than others is beyond me. It's obvious to me mistakes were made in Benghazi, but to elevate this one event beyond that of the lies and deception behind Iraq?

Pure lunacy. It's a sad example of immature partisanship putting "mah team!" first instead of the country as a whole.

Hey now, I was out there protesting Bush's wars (that then became Obama's wars). Obama lied and said bringing the troops home would be his #1 priority if elected. He actually "promised" this.

Obama exploited those wars for a vote and did nothing to expose the corruption behind starting them.

i resent your comment. You can care about things that are BOTH Bush's and Obama's fault, at the same time even.

Benghazi is just the topic of this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Making some popcorn in hopes Bernie gets balls enough to call her on this!

He would crush her!

I hope he's reading ATS then to get his campaigning tips!

He would benefit from advertising her dishonesty on this very sensitive issue. But why didn't the info come out earlier? Why the delay and what else do they have they're not releasing? It's just disgusting. They are just as guilty as she is in lying and covering up. Deceiving the people is on their heads as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I am constantly amazed that there are still people that would vote for this women. They would rather have a criminal than vote for someone from another party. Partisan politics are sick.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

These tales of the past coming to the truth of the matter tells us that what was democracy (or so we were told) will change to what ? You go back you have the same fiction ....How do we even move forward and could that move be going from the pan into the fire ? Welcome to the NWO I guess . I was thinking with the Panama papers that just maybe the top $$$ people were just moving there money in a safe place ,away from the new bank bail-ins that are coming ...Someone has Libya's gold ....$$ are going to go the way of the doh-doh and we will be left with a secret Goberment to give us back a small portion of our labour .Maybe Obama will end up being the last POTUS like freeman said ...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yay!
The thread is no longer about Hillary and Benghazi.
It is about Bush!
I should have known.
Everything else that ever went wrong for Obama was Bush's fault!

I made sure to throw in a lot of Benghazi references for you.

I guess comparisons aren't allowed.

See, we can scream about a handful of our soldiers being lost in Lybia, but we can't face the even bigger debacle in Iraq. Okay, I get it.

If you want to throw a temper tantrum over Benghazi, you should have been throwing one ten thousand times bigger over Iraq.

Nope, haven't heard or seen any outrage on that front. Why is that?

Why is Benghazi worse? Why does Benghazi warrant more attention, and more congressional investigations when the death toll and cost are far, far lower?

Where have the hearings been for Bush & Co. if you actually are outraged? Where are the constant attacks on those people who lied to you, sent thousands to die and spent YOUR taxes (stolen money according to many of you) on a war that profited them, and sold us all up river? Why are you so focused on Hillary as an individual over Benghazi? Please, enlighten me?

What right do any of you have to throw a partisan fit over Benghazi when history clearly shows that your outrage is misplaced?

If you didn't throw a bigger fit over Iraq, you have no ground or authority to bemoan, scream and carry on about Benghazi.

The fact is --all these Benghazi maniacs show an irrational and disproportionate level of outrage over Benghazi when compared to other foreign policy disasters/lies/cover-ups....

Whey?

Because it's someone they don't like!

They don't/can't want to admit that not just one of their own, but an entire cabal of their own orchestrated something so incredible massive as the Iraq war -- so they deflect, latch onto and scream "Bengazhiiiii!" like they're trying to remember the Alamo or something.

It shows a lack of logic, reason and maturity to ignore the elephant and scream about the mouse.

edit on 15-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Why is Benghazi worse? Why does Benghazi warrant more attention, and more congressional investigations when the death toll were cost are far, far lower?

Hillary is running for POTUS.

ETA: Do we really need another Bush?

edit on b000000302016-04-15T14:18:18-05:0002America/ChicagoFri, 15 Apr 2016 14:18:18 -0500200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join