It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping Realities/Dimensions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I’ve wanted to write a post abut reality jumping for a while. I’d really like to find others who have done it, and noticed they've done it.

What I mean by reality jumping—altering my reality by seeming to jump to a parallel dimension—and I’ll detail exactly how I did it and still do it if I can fit it into this post. If not, it might be two posts.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve been a bit too sensitive. I’m a woman, so it’s probably not a big shock. This sensitivity played out in other ways as I aged. I heard melodies when I’d read words or poetry. I could sense vibrations around me. I noticed the rhythms of life and the environment.

When I was a teenager, I drowned in an ocean rip. I fought as hard as I could, but the water and waves were just too strong and after what felt like hours of battling to get my mouth out of the water to breathe, I gave up. This happened at the Gold Coast in Australia. They say don't fight a rip. I was only trying to breathe.

Drowning was probably the most spiritual experience I’ve ever had. It was beautiful. I changed form into golden speckles, thinner than air. I was everywhere. I was over the top of the sand dunes, I was around the sun, I was over the ocean, I could look down upon everyone and I had a body . . . but it had no matter. I had eyes, but no physical eyes that exist as you'd know them.

I was eventually saved by a rogue wave that dumped me on the shore, bathers down to my feet. Ever since then it was like my spirituality expanded, or my awareness of consciousness expanded. In hindsight, I wonder if that was my first jump, but I can't be sure. Before that experience I’d often watch a bird fly over me and suddenly in my mind’s eye, I’d see through that bird’s eyes, as though I was looking down over everything or a town. Many times I saw and heard odd things before the drowning. I told my father about them (I was a kid at that stage) and he said he used to do the same thing.

But after drowning, it was like something inside me unlocked. Since I was so sensitive growing up, I spent a lot of time reading. No one really bothers you in a library and I could lose myself in stories without having to get picked on by my peers or my brothers. There’s been milestones in my life, the drowning was one of them, but I discovered I could ask questions and get answers. One therapist actually said to me, “Ask and you shall receive” because they noticed I would actually do it during my sessions and get immediate answers. I never thought I couldn't. Different methods of communication were used when something or someone communicated with me. Sometimes the answer would come as a thought-voice, or an image. One time the voice was so strong and absolutely correct about what would happen in my immediate future that it scared the bejeezus out of me.

Mostly, I skated on the ‘use it or don’t use it’ frame of mind. I veered on the ‘don’t’. Cons: paralysis nightmares, out of body experiences, terrible nightmares about other things (not paralysis), actually feel my body being taken over while I slept as a teenager etc. I used an Ouija board once as a teenager. Big mistake for me! It took years to get rid of the problems from that. But I finally did.

I got some help for my childhood issues. I went to therapy after I moved out of home for all the years of living with my mother, who was ultimately damaged by her own childhood. I care for her more now than ever as I no longer think the same way about it. I read more, and more, and more, and after my second child I had the uncanny urge to seek out a book. I didn’t know what the book was called. I didn’t know what shop to buy it in or what type of book it was. I didn’t even know if it was really a book. It could have been a movie. It was just something. Lol. It was an idea, I guess, and someone or something was trying to urge me to look for it.

I browsed bookshops. Nothing stood out. I looked through metaphysical stores (like with crystals and dreamcatchers and stuff) and nothing there was what I needed. I remember spending months looking on the Internet, wondering why the heck I have this notion to find something when I have no idea what I’m looking for. It was nagging at me “it’s there”.

One day while I was doing the dishes, I was hanging around my dining/lounge room moving back and forth and I heard a deep voice. I thought it was the same voice that had been so strong, so male and so utterly correct that it had scared me. My heart thumped, and I went searching for it. I heard the voice again and spun around to face the TV. There was a greying man who was writing on a notepad and his story was playing out. Curious, I pressed ‘i’ on my Foxtel remote and it brought up the name of the show, “Conversations with God.”

I watched the entire show. Then I Googled the title and discovered this man had written a book called Conversations with God. Reading those books had been a revelation. They were what I’d been searching for. I don’t doubt that the writer heard that voice. I did, too. The way it plays out on the show is exactly what the voice sounded like.

Anyway, I know this is a long lead up, but it’s all true. In that first book, is the beginning clue that altered my reality. I was led to that book.
In it, God tells Neale that the only type of prayer that works is one of thankfulness. To say thanks before something is given, all from faith.

Throughout my life, there had been numerous incidences that enabled me to have faith. When I wrote my first book, I was told as I typed the first sentence. When I met my husband, a voice told me ‘he is going to be significant part of your life’ and I saw an image of us with a little dark-haired girl. Our first child was a girl, she has brown hair. I have had the feeling of someone tapping me on the shoulder when I was about to put on pants that had a trapdoor spider in the leg – hey, I live in Australia. Lots of spiders.

I am told when something is poisonous, I feel incredibly sick and nauseous when a family member is hurt. I saw auras and translate energy into a colour. I can find carparks by sensing space (a matrix of vibration—matter has density—where there is less density in the matrix, it feels bare) and it’s handy for shopping! My kids see me do all this all the time. They're used to it now. I am not advocating you or anyone following my same path. I am just detailing what happened and how I felt like I jumped. The next book I read that helped to alter my reality was ‘The Power of Your Subconscious Mind’ by Joseph Murphy.

It’s an old book, but life changing. The next clue I had is in there. Joseph healed himself, which is exactly what I did when I jumped realities. The entire reason it happened was that I was sick. The sickness wasn’t insurmountable or fatal, but if you’ve ever had reoccurring hives that last for years, you end up pretty miserable.

To be continued . . .
edit on 15-4-2016 by pacific because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I felt like I could conquer my sickness after reading Joseph Murphy. I read all his passages and in them, he has methods for prayer.

One of the things you must do is say the prayer when you wake or just when you’re about to fall asleep. It has to do with the brainwaves and going straight to the subconscious mind. In trying to get help, I went to an acupuncturist who would help me relax and for the half hour I was in the room with needles, I would quietly repeat my prayers--not loud enough for anyone to hear me.

The first CWG book details how you can’t be thankful for something that isn’t in your life. You can’t trick the universe like that. But I gleaned that I could start with things that were happening and I was thankful for.

We were looking for a house to buy, so I’d say: “Thank you, Father, for helping me to find the right house for us as a family.”
I was trying fix my skin sensitivities, so I’d say: “Thank you, Father for helping me get rid of my …..”

And I’d search my mind for things I had already been given and I was extremely grateful for. By the time I got around to saying the prayer I really wanted help with, I was just about quietly crying with extreme gratitude. I was completely relaxed in acupuncture—stuck in those relaxation brain waves that got straight to my subconscious mind.

After about a month and a half of going to visit once a week and saying those prayers daily in a bath or upon waking, I had a really odd experience during acupuncture. At least, I think it was acupuncture. I lost days or hours somewhere along the line.

What I can remember . . . I dropped my body during acupuncture. This happened quite often as I was so relaxed. My breathing sounded ragged. It was all I could hear, as loud as ocean waves on a shore. And then suddenly I noticed my breathing, and I shot out of my body, floating above and off to one side. I looked around me and all the cabinets, chairs, walls, the table under my body, and even my body were made of the same molecules, and those molecules were moving.

I had the realisation that’s why my body couldn’t fall through the table. The table looked just like moving dots, hardly enough to hold me up. But my body was made of the same molecules. I looked all around me. It was kinda like the moving green stuff in the movie, The Matrix, but that is only has a very slight similarity, just to give you the idea. This wasn’t computerised. These dots made up my reality.

Then suddenly I realised who I was. I felt male, not female. And I felt invincible. In fact, I felt so powerful, the only word I can link it to is ‘arrogant’ and I am simply not the arrogant type. I felt arrogant in my total power. I knew then I was a part of God. It’s hard to explain, but I must’ve stayed only a short time like that, but the knowledge came instantly. I was like God’s hand, or arm or leg. A part of the whole.

Something nagged in the back of my mind. I was still linked to the body on the table. Something was hurting it and wanted something changed. “Oh, that’s right,” I remembered. “Those rashes/hives/eczema.” I just looked down at my body and decided to no longer have hives.

I entered my body again, and lay there for a while in the acupuncturist's room, just trying to take everything in. Leaving after my half hour, I didn’t say what had happened. For the rest of the day, everywhere I went, people had the same cloud/energy floating around them. They were all the same. It was odd. I lay down on the couch at home while waiting to pick my kids up from school, and I think I was reading again. I did my prayer again, “Thank you….” I think I was reading the first book from CWG, but it’s just a bit fuzzy.

Anyway, I felt an electrical current zing from my toes and move up like a current to the top of my head. I shifted sideways in mid-air, off the sofa cushions and hovered over the living room rug. I floated there as molecules and then shifted back to the couch where my body had reformed and I opened my eyes and felt that something about me had changed.

From that moment, all my skin sensitivities went away. It took two days for them to disappear completely. But it started from that moment. It feels like I lost 3 days or 3 hours. Can’t be sure.

How I know I jumped? The vibrations around me felt totally wrong. They still do. I mean really wrong. Even the people I lived with were different. My husband who had been happy in his work, was extremely frustrated with his work and no longer wanted to stay with the company. People were changed. Some told me I did things like went somewhere, when I know for a fact I didn’t. I had to go along with what people were saying I did, or their different personalities. I wondered if their personalites matched up to the new reality.

I cannot really express how awful the consequences were at first. But to give you an idea, imagine the worst homesickness you’ve ever experienced and times it by a million. It’s kind of like that. I was healed, yes, but in this different reality, people didn’t act like they used to. Some people were doing better, others far worse, and through it all, I could sense that nothing was the same, nor ever would be. Not even my children.

It was like being cut adrift, and I explained how I felt to a few people. Most didn’t believe me (story of my life), while my eldest daughter started paying more attention. She noticed how quickly I healed (she wants to be a doctor) and my mother noticed things only when I pointed them out to her. But everyone else just thought I was crazy, I bet.

It’s been hard to adjust and I’m pretty sure I’ve jumped since, but nothing quite as big as the jump when I healed myself. The rest have been smaller. Fine tunings, I guess. And what the experience taught me is that God or whatever power it is, doesn’t heal me, it’s just waiting to show me that I have the power to heal myself. In my saying “helping me to get rid of ….” God didn’t get rid of it for me. I was taken out of my body, made to realise what I am, and then was able to heal myself.

I didn’t mean for this to be so long. I’d simply like to find others who have had the same experience. How do you cope? I’m getting used to it now, it’s starting to feel more familiar, like a house you’ve moved into, then still live in after a year.

Has this happened to anyone else?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It sounds like you've been baptised by God with the holy spirit by what you have explained, and the experience is different (sometimes the same) for each and every one of us. Also its not reality that has changed but your perspective and outlook/insights towards the world that have changed.

I had the spiirt baptise me when i was 17 and sinse then i felt like reality had changed, that everything would never be the same again. It has taken me 12 years to adjust and to be honest i still havent but my realisation that its me that has changed and not the world was hard to accept at first but my instincts and spirit know it to be true.

Id been depressed, lonely, bullied growing up, felt alienated from the world and that i didn't belong. My mother put me into child services when i was 4 so never have had the "normal life". Anyway ill be a short and brief as possible, id been led to read many different books including the bible, id been praying to god for about 4 years before i got the answer.

I had left a friends house after a visit, it was late at night like between 11-12. (im male by the way) and the journey to walk home was a good 6 miles, it started to rain hard within 5 minutes of leaving my friends house and i was soaked through, had blisters on my feet so it was very sore to walk and i felt so depressed i was having suicidal thoughts. I started praying to god crying my eyes out and being completely humble, honest and angry with how unfair life was. I explained to him how ive always felt this awareness of a presence with me throughout all my lonely years and asking if it was him, and that i wasnt even sure he was real and why have i wasted these years praying to him if he is never going to give me a answer that i couldnt possibly leave room for doubt he was truly answering.

Anyway as i was praying and crying it was like god said to me why do u still smoke weed and why cant i sacrifice that for him. I remembered i had i little amount in my pocket so without even thinking about it i took it out and tossed it into a bush i was walking past and screamed out loud id give anything for you to just answer me.....then suddenly i felt this heat travel from the tips of my head right through my body and through the souls of me feet. I felt the strongest feeling of being loved id ever experienced in my life and was filled with this uncontrollable laughter that even if i tried my hardest to stop laughing i couldnt....literally it was then that the full realisation that gods spirit was in me, alive, real and laughing with me. This experience was beyond reality, it was more real than breathing or any material thing for that matter. I felt connected to the universe, i could sense and feel everything around me in a new way and i new life would never be the same after that!!

Anyway the walk home should of taken just over an hour but it felt like i walked it in 10 mins and all the pain and blisters i had before hand was gone completely and i was completely healed. Since i had this experience the world has never been the same as before it. I can sense the spirit in someone immediately when i meet them, i know if they are a good soul or a horrible bitter person. I can foresee so much in my life that it would be a whole new story to get into it. Ive dreamed of my own future on many occasions and im very sympathetic towards others. I guess i too am quite sensitive in nature.

Anyway this is my experience and i know in time you'll get the answers your looking for. Oh and just thought id say i rarely share this story, because its impossible for anyone to understand it unless they have tasted of the spirit of god.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pacific

i do it, but its more like this. I have a huge imagination, i can picture things in my mind, scenarios. So when you tell me a story, i can picture it and then i jump into that fantasy.. And voila im in your head..

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I don't know if I'm "jumping" dimensions so much as much as passing through Transitory Subjective Reality Bubbles.....think if you will, pockets of thought that are manifested by the overwhelming mean average of the dominant thought processes. Like social circles with a dominant ideology or mentality.

For the most part, I am a 5th Dimensional Being....love, light, all that good stuff....but sometimes just the simple act of walking down a city street I feel myself pass through lower levels of consciousness, and sometimes these levels try to entrap me in a lower vibrational quantity by triggering emotions like anger or confusion. I have a high ability to "hear" broadcasted thoughts and emotions....it can sometimes be exceedingly distressful and overwhelming when such lower natures are in higher concentrations. I am still learning how to maintain my personal center so I am not as easily influenced by negative stimulus. I have found keeping a playlist of fun and lighthearted music on my music player is helpful, although I do confess I have a selection of more "aggro" music for those really tough days and pockets of energy where I need to assert myself so as not to become victimized by the denizens and mentalities I sometimes encounter.

I know it sounds ludicrous to the majority mindset out there who would prefer to simply label us with negative terminology or rudely suggest we "get on our medications"....but over the past twenty years, it has been an interesting journey testing the waters and experiencing my own Personal Evolution in a more broad range of subtle experiences. It's always lovely to meet another person on a similar Journey and compare notes, thanks for this thread!

edit on 4/15/16 by GENERAL EYES because: minor additions, clarifications

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thank-you for sharing your experience. I first heard about this kind of thing a few years back with Whitley Strieber talking about time-slips. More recently though with the quantum computing developments over at D-wave they talk about parallel worlds being a reality. Which leads me to the idea of jumping time lines as discussed here

tomkenyon.com...

Fascinating that you have achieved this, seemingly with the help of your higher self/God. Which hopefully means you are on the right path, despite any unforeseen discrepancies between your new reality and your old one.
Also you would seem to have had a kundalini experience as part of this process, which I was researching earlier listening to a talk by Dan Winter

www.youtube.com...

Although I have not had any of these things happen to me, I think what you have been through is indeed remarkable and worthy of sharing. Thank-you again!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
ParanoidCovKid, I read your story twice. It's beautiful.

I edited this post to add: Just knowing there is someone else out there who has experienced this has made my year! I feel so much better. There was no one who understood. I don't pretend to know all the answers, and every time my questions are answered, I only have more questions, but you made me feel not so alone with an occurrence that changed my entire life.

What you described sounds life changing. I can see the whole scene, you described it so well. And I'm very glad that I've met someone else who understands what it feels like! Thank you for that.

No one else really knows, like you say, until they've experienced it. Then how to tell people? I've told people that I would consider extremely open-minded and more spiritually advanced than myself, and they just looked at me like I was nuts. Again, people around me had changed dramatically afterwards. I had friends that knew through first-hand experience --watching me in action--that I told the truth. Those that once knew me and knew what I'd been through and my experiences, were no longer there, they were no longer the same, and I couldn't talk to them anymore. They didn't believe me.

I felt truly adrift in some strange place. Homesick, but not wanting to go back to where or when I was sick with skin sensitivities.

About the world never being the same . . . that's what I'm having trouble with, and it's hard to detail it until you've done it. Like you say, you do get used to the differences, but man . . . how to adjust? The energies feel all different. And you know what, I still feel like I'm moving. Like I make readjustments consciously all the time, praying for other small things, but very carefully because there are consequences. I will get what I wish for. I can't decide if it's made me more afraid, because to have another massive shift like I had and have everyone be so different again would be akin going to another planet and knowing odd personalities live inside the people I love most in the whole world. Then having to live your life on that planet like everything is normal.

The feeling of having energy moving through your body and being healed, and having everything so utterly changed sounds like the energy that moved through me. I no longer share my story with others either, and this is the first time I have tried online. I thought I could do it here. I just thought it was time to move past my fear, I guess.

edit on 15-4-2016 by pacific because: edited to add a paragraph at the start

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I loved reading your post and your ideas on passing through reality bubbles. I hear thoughts too, but they don't come from people, they come from . . . I guess that person's higher self. I once had a childcare worker come up to me looking absolutely normal and start chatting and a voice told me, "She is stressed out."

Next minute, she tells me she is going on a month long holiday. I thought then it's amazing how the body tries to heal itself. I saw someone about hearing those things, but since each voice/thought/image is different with a different voice, they're never the same but intrinsic to that person, they told me I was just hearing information given about them.

Walking down the streets and passing through negative vibrations feels familiar, and what you say about thought intrigues me. I once had an idea to write a book called, "Thought Club" where every negative thought someone had about themselves or someone around them could be found and a positive substitute offered. I've long noticed the effect of thought. And I can't handle shopping centres really. Or grocery shopping. There's too much information coming at me. It give me headaches and makes me ticked off, in a hurry to leave.

I can't remember where I've read that the world as we know it is made up of a group consciousness. People all thinking the same way about the same things. I feel when things change like that, ie a global shift. But I really don't tell people about that either. lol.

Making a playlist is a practical solution. I can't stand ads on the radio, but I love songs, and I think that's a great idea for me to begin with in trying to readjust. Lighthearted music is what I listened to after all my therapy sessions when I could driving home. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicJourney

I am now reading through the links you posted, thanks so much for sharing them!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Some of us have experiences, such as reaching a spontaneous enlightenment or a sexual climax, that defy an adequate attempt of description to others. That makes us a non-religious "sacred" person within ourselves. And if crudely put, isolates us from the herd of humanity. The constant question I have is how can we impress others with this ability and knowledge when it simply falls to us? Perhaps it is the seeking that provokes the process. "Seek and yea shall receive."

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I heard a voice too, it"s a voice i remember hearing when i was a very small kid, maybe 4 or 5 y.o. The voice told me to cry when i met bad person, so i cried. Suddenly the voice's gone. It came back through dream when i was bad (hated my parents, told myself not to believe in God) it reminded me in harsh voice that i have to pray. When i had sleep paralysis, i heard many voices, but i also heard the man's voice again (he said "Go away! Dont go near!" as if he protected me from being approached by other voices). Last time it came back to me in dream again, told me to pray or ill be sorry, he said it in less harsh voice. Now ive never heard it again and i miss it.
edit on 15-4-2016 by aphon because: correcting typo

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: aphon

It's interesting that you heard it so young. And to have something to protect you in sleep paralysis! That would've been awesome. I've had sleep paralysis after an experience with an Ouija board. But I had a roaring in my head. It was the 'sound' of pins and needles, my body's complete numbness.

I was absolutely terrified when I heard that male, strong, deep, all-knowing voice. I was 18. I was sitting with my boyfriend (who is now my husband) and he asked an off-hand question about a friend of his coming to visit his house that night. I just cocked my head to the side and asked out loud, "Is such and such coming over tonight and why is he coming?"

I was told the answer immediately and clearly. I related the answer. When the friend turned up, my boyfriend gave me a brief look when the friend explained exactly what I had said. Everything was glossed over afterward, but I needed answers and sought some help with understanding what had happened. This voice was different. It sounded exactly like God's voice from the Conversations with God movie that I watched at least 13 years later. I've never been told "I'll be sorry" though.

Maybe try a prayer of thankfulness and gratitude to see if it returns? I think I prefer images and feelings over such a strong voice. It shook me.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'd recommend picking up and reading through "Magic and Mystery in Tibet" by Alexandra David-Neel.

Some other things that I think may offer some insight, or hopefully at least be of some interest:

John Keel and Consciousness As A State of Matter

Time Slips: Flights of Fancy or Temporal Displacements Based on Real Physics?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
beleive it or not ive done it. There are memories of my "current" family that dont match with mine, and ive noticed certain buildings are not the same as where i was. also there were numerous 'anomalies" along with the travel. when it started was when i started hearing voices. i thought there was a chip in my head obviously, so i squeezed inside the frontal cortex of my brain 7-8 times. a male voice said "dont do that" then i started getting time skips, objects like paintings changed from what i had seen previous. its not much different. the theory that there are many dimensions like the one your in is mostly true.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

There's a lot to digest here, but I want to glom onto something in particular before I dive back in. You sense empty carparks (parking spots, I assume?) by placing your awareness inside a bubble which contains a matrix of the entire structure and looking for a car-sized blank spot?

That's spot on to my own experiences, and a huge hint that something like a new sensory organ is involved here. I have often used this trick to various purposes myself. It can be used to find lots keys, or dead phones, as well.

The other thing that jumps out is your notion of communication with higher-self. This happens when I am walking around the grocery store, or across campus. My gaze is often drawn to someone in particular, and I "hear" a brief radio burst of coherence before the static reasserts itself. It's never surface stuff. It's always pure high or low communication. It provokes the inner voice many rely on to tell them when something is bad or good, but few credit beyond gut-check.

Lots to consider here. Thanks for posting.
edit on 15-4-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Oh yes! Someone else who understands the car park thing. I do it all the time.

Okay, my awareness isn't inside a bubble when I do it. My awareness stretches as far as I need it to. It can travel. I actually close my eyes most times. I close my eyes and sense matter. All objects have a vibration. Dense matter has a different vibration to empty space. I can feel vibrations--I have been able to for a long time now. I feel a space, a hollow, something empty.

I'll close my eyes now and take you through it. I enter the car park, just slow down, stop, and then briefly, for two seconds, close my eyes as the car is stopped. Things feel 'hard' on my right, I push out my awareness all the way to the end of the car park I imagine in my head, and a part of me goes through each aisle or space in the park that quickly, until I 'feel' something 'ting' like a hollowness. I sense the 'space'.

The matrix is the matrix of vibrations. It's the vibration of matter. Hard to explain, but it's like feeling the heat from a car's engine after the car has been turned off. You can hover your hand over the bonnet and feel heat. Matter emits a vibration like that. When nothing is there, there is less vibration or no vibration where a 'car' should be.

I've done it so often, sometimes I can sense intent as well. So I will arrive at the exact moment someone pulls out of that parking space. I think I scared my middle child when I did that once. lol. Even when the car park is absolutely full, I will go down the correct aisle and find a space or a space that's about to be empty. It's pretty freaky, but it happens more on longer drives, where I think I just listen to songs and become more relaxed. Or if I was heading out to the coast or something for a shop. The kids just shrug their shoulders about it now.

I'm trying to recall how I started doing it. I guess I just believed I could and trusted my instincts.

I haven't yet found lost keys or dead phones using the same trick. Can you tell me how you do that? I've tried breaking down my method to use it on other things, but I haven't worked out how yet. But yeah, I find a car-sized blank spot.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It works the same as finding a car-sized spot. I push my bubble out until it covers the area I want to search, and look for the blank spot shaped like the object I am missing. The only difference is I invert the perception a bit, colorize it and find the glow.

It doesn't always work. Sometimes I root around because I am distracted. Mostly -- I do it by never taking it for granted, but also because I refuse to take it too seriously. Both of those interrupt the flow, in my experience, which is why it's more a "trick" than anything else. You can't force anything you aren't ready to believe. Or suspend disbelief for a fraction of a second anyway.

I believe the natural state of being is play, but it's the only thing I bother fixing to belief. I'm sure that doesn't make much sense, but it's closer to the truth than any kind of instruction sheet I can manage in a message board post.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply, ive never had anyone say my experience was beautiful before so thank you, that has made my day. And would like to say thanks for sharing your experiences and what you had been through, your thoughts, doubts and questioning spirit made me have the courage to share my experience with you, and to be honest its been a long time since ive shared it and been almost 12 years since it happened.

Even though i had this out of world experience ive had my very lows and very highs in-between then and now. Im not a religious nut, dont follow any religious text or go church and the likes, i just find prayer to be the ultimate tool to comunicate and connect with god.

Like i said though i fully understand the hardships of trying to adjust to this new reality and outlook on life. I find myself getting very depressed at times wishing that someone could understand. Ive even prayed to god i might be able to put my hand on someone so they could for a brief moment feel what i felt, so they know the truth for themselves and know what they are missing out on. And do you know what gods answer is....each person needs to be desperate enough and want it enough with all their heart to have these experiences and want to know him. We all have free will and this spirit would never impose on another person unless they really wanted it bad enough and searched within themselves for the answers.

Since i had the experience when i pray for others i see dramatic changes in these peoples lives for the better, its scary seeing and witnessing these forces work in the world while most other people are to me blind and completely unaware, and the saddest part is they dont want to know or just choose so strongly not to beleive that it hinders their entire spiritual development.

Since your experiences have you had anything strange happen around you like your effecting all the energy around you? I seem to attract people easily, what i mean is complete strangers find it so easy to open up to me about their life and they feel like they can tell me anything. Also when i feel depressed or angry electronic equipment seems to fail around me. Ive had lightbulbs blink on and off or blow completely, and this isnt just at home it happens anywhere i travel like freinds houses and shops etc. Ive had phones, microwaves, tvs and the like switch themselves on and off aswell. To me it feels like something is letting me know im not alone and that i need to connect my energy more with the spiritual world instead of being afraid of it.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh my GOODNESS this is such a GREAT thread! Star & Flag from me! What an HONOR to have read all of your experiences! I've never experienced anything like this, but I believe all of you. You all describe your experiences so well and it makes perfect sense to me with the information I look into.

Thank you for the book and link recommendations everyone, I will definitely be looking them up!
I can only hope I have experiences like this as I get older.

Thank you again for sharing everyone!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Thanks for sharing them links, ill check them out and have a good read

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join