It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton - Sanders Debate April 14, 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Bernie ought to say:

"Just this week President Obama said that his greatest mistake during his presidency (according to him) was how Libya was handled and the removal of Qaddafi -- which was a foreign policy issue, which he hired YOU to be in CHARGE of. Since you claim he thought you were so qualified..."

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hmm... I think you have me pegged in the wrong hole. That's OK. Like I said, I haven't paid him much attention until tonight. I'm just relating my initial instinctive reaction.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Best line ever:

"Oh she called them out? They must have been crushed by this."

I had to pause and laugh, and do my best Bernie voice and say it a few times in that raspy, NY accent.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: eeyipes

I don't know anything about what holes you've pegged. I'm just going by what you've said.

My point was simply that you're either for a change in Gov. or your for same as usual Gov. If you want change you've got to stand up when your chance has arrived not sit down or get a hall pass to excuse yourself from doing your part. That's all.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: xuenchen

Call me funny but somehow I get the strange feeling that you don't like Hillary. It's just a hunch....lol
who does?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This crowd is definitely pro-Hillary.

It's CNN -- Clinton News Network.

Hillary's so smug, and arrogant -- If I was Sanders I'd actually call her out on that.

I REALLY think folks are greatly underestimating the importance of your point.

Her arrogance, smugness, haughtiness, imperial-highness-entitlement attitude

bespeaks of a horribly serious list of character flaws that will only get worse, more ruthless and more corrupt if and when she gets more overt power. 'The little people' won't stand a chance under her fiercely vile tyranny.

I realize that nations tend to get the leaders they deserve vis a vis the general evil deeds of the populace--but if it's the gritchy one--what a hideous commentary on the masses of this once grand land.

It's as though the bulk of the voters have become drunken lobotomized slugs on meth. What a horror.

Sigh.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Best line ever:

I had to pause and laugh, and do my best Bernie voice and say it a few times in that raspy, NY accent.

This I garnered from a private section of another website. It's evidently from

AP FACT CHECK but I don't have a link.

[Anyone know about it? I decline to assault my ears and eyes with the gritchy one.]

A look at some of the claims in the latest Democratic presidential debate and how they compare with the facts:

CLINTON: "I'm the only one on this stage who did not vote to deregulate swaps and derivatives, as Sen. Sanders did ... and that contributed to the collapse of Lehman Brothers and started the cascade."

THE FACTS: The legislation in question was signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

Hillary Clinton was in no position to vote for — or against — it because she was not in the Senate at the time.

edit on 15/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Best line ever:

IMO he needs more of that and less pandering to the DNC if he is going to get the nomination.

Its disappointing the thought that he is going to support Hillary once she gets the nomination from the DNC. Hence he is holding back and playing a little too nice.

She is literally everything he is claiming to fight against. IMO it would discredit him and everything he has said.

edit on 54430America/ChicagoFri, 15 Apr 2016 07:54:23 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Who would take away the most freedoms? Well I do believe Clinton or any GOP candidate would do just that.

Thanks Bush for all you've done post 9/11 and nothing pre 9/11 to stop that attack. Thank you conservatives!

We all know Clinton is a conservative in disguise.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Who would take away the most freedoms? Well I do believe Clinton or any GOP candidate would do just that.

Agreed, but the democrats have been following the same script.

Thanks Bush for all you've done post 9/11 and nothing pre 9/11 to stop that attack. Thank you conservatives!

Again lets not forget Obama and the democrats who have been following the same script as BUSH.

We all know Clinton is a conservative in disguise.

Neither the GOP or the Hillary are conservatives they are Corporate Wh0res.

We will find out the truth about Sanders once Hillary gets the nomination and if he supports her.

edit on 15430America/ChicagoFri, 15 Apr 2016 08:15:30 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Oh I'm well aware of the fail of both parties but the police state really took off under a republican. Sanders is an outsider, and independent who only became a Dem so he could have a legit shot at running for president. Nothing Sanders has said or done leads me to think he's going to take my freedoms away. The establishment candidates and Trump are all for taking freedoms away. Trump loves the Big Brother system.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

the police state really took off under a republican.

Republican might have started it but Obama also put it in overdrive with its big brother limitless surveillance program as well.

Sanders is an outsider, and independent who only became a Dem so he could have a legit shot at running for president. Nothing Sanders has said or done leads me to think he's going to take my freedoms away

IMO even-though as a libertarian I'm totally against his policies because of rampant corruption in DC and I will pay more taxes under him , I still think he might be worth supporting over the rest of the bozos.

However, if he turns around and supports Hillary then he was full of $h1t all along like the rest. Hopefully I'm wrong on that and hopefully he will prevent hillary from stealing the nomination from him.

The establishment candidates and Trump are all for taking freedoms away. Trump loves the Big Brother system.

True but trump loves the Trump system best.

Although if hillary is the chosen one I would get behind trump. We need to rock the system either on purpose or by accident and hopefully end the Oligarch. I see a .00001% chance of that happening with Trump and 0% with hillary .

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Establishment canadiates like Cruz and Clinton or Bush and Obama do thy bidding of their donors so it doesn't whether a Dem or Repub is in office because the same agenda keep on a truckin'!

Bernie is the only one who wants to take money out of politics and will fight corruption. None of the other candidates are on his level because they're all whores to the almighty dollar, Trump most definitely included.

And speaking of that asshat, if it's between him and Clinton then you better vote for neither and instead vote for Gary Johnson. Help get him to get 5% of the vote so we can start taking down the farce that is the two party system.
edit on 15-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

And speaking of that asshat, if it's between him and Clinton then you better vote for neither and instead vote for Gary Johnson. Help get him to get 5% of the vote so we can start taking down the farce that is the two party system.

Clinton is the only one that could motivate me to vote for Trump in the remote .000001% chance the system is not rigged for her.

As much as I would love to think that a vote for Gary Johnson or other third party would mean anything, it just doesn’t.

Unfortunately the reality is that the system is too corrupt and the masses are to engrained with love affair with the two party establishment.

Until we get the majority of people to focus on the real issues a third party is just a fairy tale.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You are included in the masses in love with the two party system. I wonder how many people don't vote for third party candidates for the same BS reasons you don't.

You complain the masses are to ingrained in the two party system, and thus vote two party, thus contributing to the very thing you just complained about it.

If all you people who vote two party because third party doesn't have enough support, instead voted third party they'd have the support. Go self fulfilling prophecies.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

You can stick your head in the sand all you like, but the reality is that a lot has to change before a third party becomes viable. Hence why I created this thread

Secondly I don't vote for a GOP or DNC candidate nor do I have any party love affair as you appear to have. I said the only way I would vote GOP is if Hillary is nominated and in the remote chance its not rigged. Its not about the party its about the candidate and Hillary is by far the worst.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

If all you people who vote two party because third party doesn't have enough support, instead voted third party they'd have the support. Go self fulfilling prophecies.

Third parties do get elected in lower levels of government.

It doesn't really make sense to me at the level of President.

Contests generally come down to one against another. If a third party wants to compete at the "toppest" level - - he/she needs to be on team "one" or team "two".

That's how things work.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Voting for Trump is so much worse than Clinton and the fact I'm saying that is really astounding to me! He's an idiot and he's made that so clear every time he's on camera talking about his campaign. Seriously, he talks like a 3rd grader but more importantly has no clue what to do as president. Good news is, he can never win against Clinton so your vote for him is null and void.

If it's between those two, we're screwed and we'll be forced to endure the ongoing agendas put forth by Big Everything, you know, the elites. Who, btw, Trump is an elitist.

That said, if you really wanna make a difference and stick it to the establishment than voting for Gary Johnson is your best bet, way better than voting for an elitist idiot.

He's polling at 11% last I read but to be on the safe side vote for him to be sure!
edit on 15-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

If it's between those two, we're screwed and we'll be forced to endure the ongoing agendas put forth by Big Everything, you know, the elites.

You wont get a disagreement from me on that. No doubt we are screwed

Trump is an elitist.

No doubt but so is Hillary.

Voting for Trump is so much worse than Clinton

I have to disagree on that. I would prefer dumpster of hillster. She is to well calculated and has a proven track record of crap , BS, and the same o same o. With trump their is a .00001% chance he might expose some of the Congregational corruption that is going on solely because of his ego in order to save his own ass and save face with the public.

if you really wanna make a difference and stick it to the establishment than voting for Gary Johnson is your best bet

I would love nothing more for that to be true, but in reality the GOP ,DNC and the Oligarch could care less about a third party on how things are currently setup.

That is why Its crucial that we convince the masses that the only thing that should be focused on is the following. Forget about healthcare,taxes,jobs economy, etc

1. Congregational term limits

2. campaign financing reform.

3. Lobbying reform

4. doing away with super-pacs

5. Revolving door between gov't and private sector

6. Transparency

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Voting for Trump is a vote for bigotry, ignorance, and flat out stupidity. Trump has nothing to offer and is only in the game to make Trump great again, not America. But like I said, he can never beat Clinton in a general election. He's alienated to much of the population. He's was over as soon as he started.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join