It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Week I Saw a Glitch In the Matrix

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm losing my eyesight to old age.

Sorry about your friend's eyesight.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

she told me to follow the white rabbit...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I am and I've never seen anything like that.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I am and I've never seen anything like that.

That's good.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
TY

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
It's an optical illusion... you really can't trust your eyes...

35 Insane Optical Illusions

I just had a great time at that link.

At the end they say something Like "you had the luxury of being told these were illusions, but imagine how often your eyes deceive you in everyday life" our brains are constantly adjusting things. Totally trippy and awesome.

I think the OP saw an illusion. But, are illusions just a program of self correcting, or calibrating within a simulation? I don't know.

edit on 14-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Cool... glad you liked it. I think it's possible that the universe is a simulation. But is it more likely that the OP merely had an optical illusion experience or that the Matrix glitched....?

edit on 14-4-2016 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

those red pills are hell ant they.
here is a tune for ya.

edit on 14-4-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

i doubt that because it never happened again or before. Just that day!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

yeah, im almost possible my eyes were fine and it was a glitch. that or i am going crazy.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I experienced a minor glitch but I think the operators did the effect on purpose to get me wondering.

I was sitting on a bench beside some bushes then grabbed a branch and picked it. I played with it for a bit and decided to count the buds on it. There were 3 smaller branches each with buds. So I counted and there were 5,4,7 buds. I recounted numerous times while bored and it was the same each time. Then suddenly it changed and I noticed one branch now only had 3 buds. I wondered if one somehow fell off but There were no traces of there ever being a 4th bud. The branch was totally smooth everywhere except where a bud was.

It was like reality made a super tiny change to reality to get my attention and make wonder wtf was happening in reality.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Therobin

I opted not to post this but it posted anyway so might as well.

Eta: I swear my camera switched sides on my phone, I'm not even kidding. Your post caused me to notice.

I'm probably tripping, it's probably always been on the left side but I'm wondering.

Anyway......im watching it now.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

This has happened to me before, usually between mushroom trips.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Usually takes about 48 to 72 hours straight insomnia run for me to start seeing events like described in the OP, Not the weirdest effect of an insomnia run but annoying enough. Think the brain at that moment tries to trigger a REM or the chemical balance shifts just right to trigger a REM and wham instant DeRez and refocus.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

In recent weeks, I've been experiencing weird things...

But the other day, I saw a glitch.

Perhaps you might be right.

The other day my partner was reading something on Facebook concerning Jim Neighbors, the actor that played Gomer Pile.

I asked my partner, what kind of garbage are you reading, Gomer Pile died years ago. My partner said no he is still alive.

I would have swore I read information around 7 or 8 years ago that he died. Perhaps I am wrong, but I thought he died many years ago.

I thought at that moment that perhaps I had been caught in a time slip.
edit on 14-4-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

This is just a thought but CERN was fired up again two weeks ago and I swear every time that is going on the weirdness level and intensity level of events increases noticeably. If you like tracking things, it's something to watch and see for yourself.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Actually we are livening in a virtual reality world. Our consciousness projects reality. Our brain and physical body decodes what appear to be solid matter. There is so much space between electrons and the nucleus of the atom that the observable physical universes' matter can be compressed into a solid mass the size of the tip of your thumb.

Having said that, through deep states of meditation it is possible to see the world as a pixelated reality. the key is to train your mind to enter the theta frequency by stopping your thoughts all while having your eyes open and awake. This is usually a very hard perception of reality to attain but people do sometimes slip into a clairvoyant state by accident.

this state of mind can also happen through sleep deprivation and other plants and chemicals that aren't so legal depending on where you live.
edit on 15-4-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

This may seem like a ridiculous question, but are you diabetic or "pre-diabetic"?

No, I workout everyday and in very good health.

What was the last result from your blood glucose level? Tested it lately?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015. I saw a strange anomaly once and it bugged me so much I made a gif of what I saw. It never happened again nor have I had any other visual anomalies happen before that time or since. I made a thread here, see link below for explanation and gif.

what I saw

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

A Few months ago, something similar happened while I was driving. I briefly looked up and to my right at a large tree that was along side the road. An area in the center of the leaves pixelated. It stayed that way for about a second and them returned to normal. It was very real (appearing), and very weird. It happened, that I am sure of. Now, what it was I don't know. Optical illusion, something else, I don't know.
The feeling was unsettling though that's for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join